SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

No new Contrary or Shadow Tag users.

Kommo-O seems to have gotten a new setup move called Clangorous Soul which works as Clangorous Soulblaze but costs HP.

Eternatus gets a unique move for its original form that works like Hyper Beam.

Ninetales-A and Misty Terrain Weezing is love and makes losing Tapu Fini a tad easier to swallow. Now on to find a setup sweeper over beloved Volcarona. Pity that Frosmoth is so slow (and Hidden Power gone, for that matter).

Frosmoth has base 65 speed. Pelipper is the only Drizzle user in the entire Dex. Appletun and Flapple got trash stats (485 total, which is WORSE THAN ORBEETLE). Everything is slow AF. Even Grimmsnarl is only base 510. Thievul might be the worst pokemon in several generations stat-wise. Though Dubwool gives it a run for its money.

I'm out.

See you in 2021.

Wandering Spirit The Pokémon exchanges Abilities with a Pokémon that hits it with a move that makes direct contact.
okay so it wasn't a Mummy clone

Moves list has Clangorous Soul on it. Doesn't actually specify that Kommo-O gets it, but it's kinda obvious.
I missed the move list, only have gigantamax, abilities and stats.
Have it now, thank you. c:

Frosmoth has base 65 speed. Pelipper is the only Drizzle user in the entire Dex. Appletun and Flapple got trash stats (485 total, which is WORSE THAN ORBEETLE). Everything is slow AF. Even Grimmsnarl is only base 510. Thievul might be the worst pokemon in several generations stat-wise. Though Dubwool gives it a run for its money.

I'm out.

See you in 2021.
Alright, take care.

1. Propeller Tail Ignores the effects of opposing Pokémon’s Abilities and moves that draw in moves.

Barraskawda HA

Also Weezing gets misty surge, Rillaboom gets grassy, psychic surge for indedee and eletric surge for pincurchin.

Not really, it works only on "special moves".
I mean its a version of fur coat but better, because they both protect you from physical or special attacks, but Ice Scales doesn't care about the move being a contact one or not, while Fur Coat doesn't protect u from EQ, for example.

Champion and King

Banned deucer.
  1. ======
  2. 873 - Frosmoth (Stage: 2)
  3. ======
  4. Galar Dex: #350
  5. Base Stats: 70.65.60.125.90.65 (BST: 475)
  6. EV Yield: 0.0.0.2.0.0
  7. Abilities: Shield Dust (1) | Shield Dust (2) | Ice Scales (H)
  8. Type: Ice / Bug
  9. Items: None
  10. EXP Group: MediumFast
  11. Egg Group: Bug
  12. Hatch Cycles: 20
  13. Height: 01.30 m, Weight: 042.0 kg, Color: White

How ghey.

I mean its a version of fur coat but better, because they both protect you from physical or special attacks, but Ice Scales doesn't care about the move being a contact one or not, while Fur Coat doesn't protect u from EQ, for example.

You're thinking of Fluffy; Fur Coat doubles Defense.

1. ======
  2. 873 - Frosmoth (Stage: 2)
  3. ======
  4. Galar Dex: #350
  5. Base Stats: 70.65.60.125.90.65 (BST: 475)
  6. EV Yield: 0.0.0.2.0.0
  7. Abilities: Shield Dust (1) | Shield Dust (2) | Ice Scales (H)
  8. Type: Ice / Bug
  9. Items: None
  10. EXP Group: MediumFast
  11. Egg Group: Bug
  12. Hatch Cycles: 20
  13. Height: 01.30 m, Weight: 042.0 kg, Color: White

How ghey.
That base speed makes me wanna cry. Didn’t we suffer enough with vikavolt?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)