Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any issues with catching wormhole legendaries in beast balls that we know of? Specifically in relation to catch rate and chances of a successful capture on a non-Ultra Beast. Would rather not have a repeat of the heavy ball beldum fiasco.

Are there any issues with catching wormhole legendaries in beast balls that we know of? Specifically in relation to catch rate and chances of a successful capture on a non-Ultra Beast. Would rather not have a repeat of the heavy ball beldum fiasco.
No issue that I have noticed or read(wormhole veteran at this point having spend most of the time there :D) albeit being a pain to catch even with the roto power active.

No issue that I have noticed or read(wormhole veteran at this point having spend most of the time there :D) albeit being a pain to catch even with the roto power active.
I'm spending an increasing amount of time in there (I've been procrastinating and putting it off since i've had my fun out of the minigame and now its just annoying).

Have you actually achieved it, or would some additional testing come in handy?

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Adamant Sheer Force Krabby in a Repeat/Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Dunsparce in a fitting ball with Headbutt
- Timid HA Staryu in a Dream or Dive Ball

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Naive Deoxys
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam
- Adamant/Timid Arceus

Other things:
- Pal Dialga USUM serialcode

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Adamant Solrock
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest/timid Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis

Or
- Hypertrained Adamant Entei in a Repeat Ball

Last edited:
There are no issues with catching legendary Pokemon in Beast Balls, or Beldum for that matter. They're a tenth as effective as a regular Poke Ball, but don't affect the target's capture rate like Heavy Ball does.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Basically, Beast Balls apply a multiplier rather than a subtraction/addition, hence, it is never possible to return a value less than 0 (which the game, in SM, rounded to 0 as opposed to the 1 it used to), which was the cause of the whole Heavy Ball problem.

Also, worth noting, Heavy Ball Beldum is no longer a problem (in USUM) - if you can catch it, that is.

Got my hands on a JPN Shiny Poipole code and was wondering if anyone with a Japanese DS/Game would be interested in rng'ing it at all? Open to negotiating rights as payment for doing so (might even consider donating it for a giveaway). PM if interested. - Sorted

Also still looking to trade for DBHA Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile. Can take custom breed requests for these (trade sheet in my signature) and I'm really only looking for the Dreamball so iv's etc not necessary.

Last edited:
Got my hands on a JPN Shiny Poipole code and was wondering if anyone with a Japanese DS/Game would be interested in rng'ing it at all? Open to negotiating rights as payment for doing so (might even consider donating it for a giveaway). PM if interested.

Also still looking to trade for DBHA Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile. Can take custom breed requests for these (trade sheet in my signature) and I'm really only looking for the Dreamball so iv's etc not necessary.
I have HA chikorita cyndaquils and totodiles is there anything special about the dream ball?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for Dialga and Palkia PAL codes. You can check my trade thread for the codes. Thanks

Last edited:
Basically, Beast Balls apply a multiplier rather than a subtraction/addition, hence, it is never possible to return a value less than 0 (which the game, in SM, rounded to 0 as opposed to the 1 it used to), which was the cause of the whole Heavy Ball problem.

Also, worth noting, Heavy Ball Beldum is no longer a problem (in USUM) - if you can catch it, that is.
Hm?!

For real? (about Beldum can be captured with heavy ball on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)