NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the town prs die the night following their claim especially with backup gone.

the backup doesnt protect a vampire from a lynch, especially considering the backup is a fledgling when it turns.....
What I actually meant was considering the backup in the game, since it's about why the vampire will want the backup dead.
And by "protecting the vampire" I meant that the backup takes up the vampire if the vampire is lynched while the backup is alive.

Either ways, just to clear stuff, I have no intention of saying that the backup lynch is good.

Asek

Banned deucer.
What I actually meant was considering the backup in the game, since it's about why the vampire will want the backup dead.
And by "protecting the vampire" I meant that the backup takes up the vampire if the vampire is lynched while the backup is alive.

Either ways, just to clear stuff, I have no intention of saying that the backup lynch is good.
if the backup is lynched before another pr its still disadvantageous for the vamp because the backup spawns as a fledgling. it wouldnt serve to protect the vampire in this way. the longer the backup is in the game the more likely it is to put the vamp at a disadvantage so it wants it gone early

if the backup is lynched before another pr its still disadvantageous for the vamp because the backup spawns as a fledgling. it wouldnt serve to protect the vampire in this way. the longer the backup is in the game the more likely it is to put the vamp at a disadvantage so it wants it gone early
Three things to say:
1) Even is it's a fledgling, nothing stops it from being an adult (or whatever it is called) vampire in one night.
2) I went to see the FAQ or so-called-something on page 1 and "In the event of a mutual death situation, the universal backup will become a fledgling vampire if this occurs on N1" So any more reason for allowing to live more than a night
3) Honestly, this is going no where. It's just not majorly contributing to the game, and it more or less a debate between us two.

But feel free to reply to my point(s), because all the way, from my side I PR Asek and ThunderBallz for now, though ain't lynching any soon.

Well, allow me to first explain my SR on ThunderBallz.
Firstly, as it seems to me, I guess they totally rode on the bandwagon'ed on acidphoenix. Atleast they came on it even before UncleSam's theory about lynching acidphoenix.
Secondly, overly defensive. This is two-fold, I totally understand, but because of all other reasons, this seems a bit scum-sided fold to me.
I don't know what to say to you all about why you think I'm scummy, but how can you all just sit by and allow lurkers to just get away? They seriously take the fun away from the game and even though I did state that I doubt lurkers are the vampire, we should still get rid of them because they are not helping towns wincon.

That being said, Blue_Tornado's push on me is baseless. Yes, I am defending myself, as any good town should do in that situation. There is a difference between helping town by not getting yourself lynched, and doing nothing but explaining why you aren't scum.

Vote Blue_Tornado

And yes, it may seem hypocritical to complain about lurkers and then lynch a non lurker in the same post, but baseless lynches combined with filler and false accusations scream scum.
Ummm... first off sorry I forgot you're a girl. Lol.

However, how am I being defensive? Is stating my ideas bad? Also to answer the "either pr or scum" part I already claimed vanilla townie. So far I am getting town vibes out of you though. Acid and the overwatch guy still being awfully quiet
Thirdly, some quotes of these two - "However, how am I being defensive" and "Yes, I am defending myself"

And fourthly,
Mainly because he hasn't said anything, and as you'll soon come to learn, I don't like people in the game that I can't read.
Concerning Asek,
vote unclesam

susseeehhhh
And continuing this on this later day, though this may be pretty much wrong or pretty vague, I honestly guess this is some sort of digging OR a re direct, from which I mean,
do not vote acidphoneix i swear to fucking god if one of you hammers him

this is not a vote for acidpjoenix texas
A very very vague theory but,
I personally feel that it's possible that Asek is the primary Vampire and has um, like "bitten" acidphoenix making him a baby (or w/e it was) vampire, and is thus protecting acidphoenix from being lynched. This would also explain why they are desperate to unlynch acidphoenix and also explain the reason the reason why they are lynching unclesam, as they had already lynched them before and thus continuing one lynch with past points would not be as difficult.
Secondly (or Thirdly I guess?),
This may connect to the theory previously mentioned, concerning that they are trying to lynch UncleSam over a highly interpretable point, (that lynching the backup on D1), as it is completely two fold in my opinion, having both positive and negative consequences. If you would want me to, I can explain both the consequences.
Though I don't have very perfect or loads of reasons on Asek, and my SR is based of a theory, my SR is lighter on Asek as on ThunderBallz.
This may be a bunch of crap of bullshit, so apologies for wasting your time.
This was my longest post on Smogon ever.

I forgot to add, I have a much lighter SR on Asek also because of the fact that have actually shown contribution by making town active, though it's possible they may have just shown this to show themselves as town, but I'm counting it as a "Towny" act for now, but still, my light SR stays on. And by active, I mean that atleast they are the person who made me notice that I'm in the game too (lol) and have been attempting to wake the inactive players on page 7-9 or something.
I may be missing LOADS of stuff, but hope you bear me.

keep shitposting and hardly contributing and i policy you tomorrow dont join a fucking game you're not going to be active in WHICH U SAID WAS BC OF LACK OF INTEREST because it just hurts town and marks u as a piece of shit that's going to give town headaches for the rest of the game r.E MATRIX
obviously i wasn't planning on being apathetic d1 when I signed up -_-

and in any case i'm going to do more today i died in the stupid size MU game
acid is probably town he had like 3-4 votes and continues inactivity and his earlier vote instead of hopping on a viable wagon like Asek or UncleSam (viable purely because they'd already been lynched at this point) which has more chance of saving him from being lynched IMO
lynching someone i think is probably scum >>>>>>>>>>>>>> trying to save myself from diverting the wagon from me, a poorly contributing townie, to a contributing player who is probably town

or for that matter just generally, trying to divert your own wagon EARLY IN THE DAY someone who you think is likely to be scum >>>> someone who already has votes on them and suggesting otherwise is really bad

probably not scum unfort that would've been an easy lynch here if it was but bad

my preferred lynch is still earlio for the same reasons as yday + golden quotes like "i'm not scum" and the only appearing when hawkie prompted him (although to some degree this isn't a scum thing but it definitely is enough to help cement the read) thing

going to go (re)read and look for other things / shifts in early posts today

people i'm pretty sure aren't scum from d1 and don't think they were recruited: champ, hawkie
^ but with less certainty: zorbees, unclesam
people i'm pretty sure aren't scum from d1 but good recruit targets: asek, shrewz, walrein
people idt would be recruited but likely init vamp: earlio, moody, tballz(i think he's less likely init vamp than the others by far but i am very doubtful anyone would recruit him)
n/a: blue_tornado(lul), the mawile ace(4 contentless posts = -_- i made one significant post in a car ride on mobile in probably 20 minutes and i think it has more content than you)

a. moody i see you liking my post so while you're here you should post

b. can we ban liking posts in noc it lets you edit without it being clearly shown you did by unliking AND if you like an early post there's a reasonable chance nobody notices except the person who made that post which is a way of semi-allowing that

sorry ^ is only semi-related but moody reminded me of it so i had to add it in

i spent five minutes trying to figure out the 13th person for that list then i remembered that i counted fml

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sandshrewz is another potential conversion no content yet today and he was one of the more active Ppl d1
yooo hello. Was out today watching Wonder Woman (Women?). Is amazing movie, imo.

---

With all the discussion regarding the death of our backup... I kinda prefer if he hadn't died :C I personally think backup is only beneficial to vamp on n1 that's about it. Every other night the backup gives the village a second chance. Right now, if our vamp hunter dies, we're pretty much screwed I think?? Barring v lucky consec lynches. That's just my thoughts on this matter, though it's prolly irrelevant now, and I regret not having this pov earlier on and maybe backup woulda pub claimed to save himself. That might have been the better outcome?

Slightly related, but how do people feel about the backup lynch thing? Well nobody knew who it was so I don't really care about who voted for him. But was US the only one publicly supporting his bold ideas of offing one of the roles? And did US really claim to not know that the original vamp can convert n2? I feel like someone as experienced should have read the mechanics better, though I might be wrong and perhaps he actually screwed up or that's just his usual stuffs.

Ideally we get the original vamp, reads from d1 are valid for that. So, I have my suspicions for US. Even if he does not seem like the original vamp, as I said before, I think US is a good convert target for being hard to properly read. Don't take this as a hard read, cos it isn't; I just feel that it's weird. Imo, his post about saccing backup seemed pretty compelling and he might have lucked out with the backup lynch if he's the original vamp.

Sorry I went completely off tangent from all the current lynch targets, but just wanted to lay down what I have in mind rn.

champ = just seemed like noobtown and iirc there weren't enough townreads on them nor would they be assumed to be good enough at hiding their scumminess to be recruited
hawkie = tunnels seemed generally townie + carry over to today, don't really see why a mafia would recruit
sam = i don't think he gets recruited after calling for doc and i think his d1 is a tad more likely to come from town!sam
zorbees = really you're mostly the same so i'm a little bit leaned townie but not much i think you're fully capable of producing this either way
asek = don't think any of the things

Earlio i'm going to post this early to call you out and then finish the post in the next post

he did d1 were particularly scummy but he wasn't a brazen doc target and he's a pretty safe one to go for on the recruit
shrewz: see asek although d1 is worse; still don't think init vamp though
walrein: clearly unsusp'd despite easy to replicate content, a good recruit target since general competence + ignored
earlio: see my other posts
moody: i'll do a post on this soon but various things ping on my radar, think less likely than earlio though ofc
tballz: honestly i legitimately don't remember where this came from

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i find it highly unlikely sam is the original vampire, his trying to solve the game seems like it came from a townie perspective, and i find it unlikely that he would try a gambit about not knowing how the vampires recruits actually worked if he were actually a vampire.

Earlio actually post some reads on people please

Walrein you too

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Sam is a pretty solid townread for me, I can't see the vampire taking a stance like his (even if he did propose letting the vamp win)
Zorbees you're probably town or maybe Doctor, either way you haven't really acted shady in any real way
Acid, after finally contributing, seems a decently solid townread
No clue about Shrewz as they only talked strategy and didn't really give any reads/add anything we didn't already know
Asek could be vamp, she's acting pretty odd with the "no more votes on Acid Phoenix" and such
Walrein is town
Champ I think is town, they're just making new player mistakes like I am
The Mawile Ace really needs to speak up, seeing as they're a new player they could be vamp and the best route for them is to stay silent

I've probably missed a few people but my best bets for vamp are Mawile and Asek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)