NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This game is the worst IC thinks Knights is town just flipped Texas thinks Knights is scum and wants him lynched today always

I can't tell if hawkie incriminate himself saying he has no firm trs and thus proved my point. I was saying he IS a firm TR to most of the rest of the game if not everyone.

Yeti

dark saturday
I vote lw for the pressure

I may still want to end up on Knights idk

I'm hesitant on trusting Texas bc dude thought mafia strongman was the jk :| so wtf he know

But I also have a harder time seeing lw as the actual mafia here

Idk the way he has a hedgy read on me gives me great pause though

Like if his plan is lynch Knights today nk hawkie and make Empoof pick between the two of us he has to set me up as Not A TR to the same degree as hawkie or fort so he can push me tomorrow

I vote lw for the pressure

I may still want to end up on Knights idk

I'm hesitant on trusting Texas bc dude thought mafia strongman was the jk :| so wtf he know

But I also have a harder time seeing lw as the actual mafia here

Idk the way he has a hedgy read on me gives me great pause though

Like if his plan is lynch Knights today nk hawkie and make Empoof pick between the two of us he has to set me up as Not A TR to the same degree as hawkie or fort so he can push me tomorrow
has to set you up as Not A TR like it looks like you're doing to me? mm..

Yeti

dark saturday
Ok but you and I never make it to LYLO together unless you get REALLY ballsy killing whichever of lw and Knights tonight

Also you literally implicated yourself as scum by saying you don't have a firm TR when my point was scum!hawkie cannot have a firm TR on any remaining player besides Empoof lol

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm thinking on the likelihood of Hawkie over Yeti or vice versa. I don't think scum!Lightwolf takes away an opportunity to push a player he said he would look into post-mislynch.

I also think scum could be fucked if both Empoof and I go to F3.

As for Fort, yesterday I figured that I would be changing my avvie in postgame.

LightWolf Update your whatnext please? Tex and Fort are both gone and the question is still valid.
Except I feel the question isn't valid. I made my reasons clear why I think it's idiotic today to lynch from the pool of Hawkie and Yeti. This leaves two options, I get lynched, where it doesn't matter what I think of people other than knights, because you are still my prime suspect. If you are mislynched then on the other hand there is NO POINT, in trying to figure out who of Yeti or Hawkie could be the scum then, because from my PoV it will always be the person left alive, unless Empoof is killed, in which case I'd have to reevaluate. But that small case is pointless to fret over now, when as I said, we are never lynching in that pool today, today will be and always has to be about you vs me, otherwise we throw this game.

Also Yeti, that was just my summary of why I read you positively-ish as much as I paranoidly can. Check my big post from last day for the main dish. Unless that's what you are referring to, then please clarify, why my opinions don't hold up.

Ok but you and I never make it to LYLO together unless you get REALLY ballsy killing whichever of lw and Knights tonight

Also you literally implicated yourself as scum by saying you don't have a firm TR when my point was scum!hawkie cannot have a firm TR on any remaining player besides Empoof lol
i had firm tr's until texas flipped scum and the game blew wide open for me but ok

Light, the point is I go to LyLo and Empoof doesn't have to yolo or coinflip because he already knows I'm Town. So we can win in Easy Mode or you can toss me into the noose and give scum a chance.

Yeti

dark saturday
Light, the point is I go to LyLo and Empoof doesn't have to yolo or coinflip because he already knows I'm Town. So we can win in Easy Mode or you can toss me into the noose and give scum a chance.
do you think lw is town then or...?

like do you think he is scum and lynched today and the game ends?

iunno im having a hard time understanding you here

Yeti

dark saturday
i dont like that knights post it sounds too confident in a win if hes in LYLO and thinks empoof will pick him over anyone else

at the point ANY of the 3 remaining villagers gets to LYLO vs empoof and The Scum they know who it is, yeah, but empoof doesnt know who it is and thats the problem

everyone else itg has knights in their PoE pool including moody and texas so i dont think its as simple at all as empoof 'knowing' you're town - its quite possible you are and its one of hawkie or lw, im having a tough time telling, but hes kind of the minority here in townreading you

Yeti

dark saturday
this is a Rough position for me to be in because i thiiiiink i might scumread lightwolf more than knights but i also want to go off of texas's suggestion TO lynch knights today which he felt very strongly about

but empoof has expressed he would vote me over knights at LYLO which means i look scummier pushing lightwolf but i also cannot really push lightwolf because that would be a town-losing vote if its me/knights/poof LYLO

i think i almost certainly make it to LYLO at this point unless hawkie is mafia, or whichever of lw/knights survives REALLY wants to play some dank WIFOM, because hawkie is prob more town to empoof than me

so on the plus side i would know which of lw/knights it is if the game doesnt end today with 1 of their lynch but on the down side empoof could not believe me or get that popcorn paranoia and try to be a hero and choke, and i dont really have a good course of action in pushing bc pushing lw today and being wrong = scumknights win, pushing knights today and being wrong, idk where that goes but it makes me look worse off of what empoof said rip

I think Empoof's going to survive to LyLo and end up in the deciding position. I also think if I survive to LyLo, Empoof correctly calling my alignment in D7 will make it easier for him.

And I said on the previous page that scumWolf painting himself into a corner on future "suspects" with the Fort kill doesn't seem sensible.

I think Light's Town, I think I'm the last tunnel (and possibly the last tunnel mislynch), and I think that playing logically (even if the logic is subjective) is more beneficial than playing illogically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)