NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason i can think of for fort dying last night was either that scum want this exact situation to play out or that you were orchestrating this exact situation

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
why would i even bother lol like if im scum why do i try and go on you here? i have fine enough odds against either of lw or knights that gets to lylo and i can just nightkill you, which i should have done the night before

you are the only person who fort dying first makes sense for

Yeti

dark saturday
like what are lightwolf or knights going to do in LYLO?

they cant possibly be thinking they'll send you? unless one of them has a really spicy read from empoof i've missed that implies he has way better odds of considering voting you in LYLO than i think

if empoof's bpv isn't broken they have to send empoof to LYLO which means it's an IC choosing between 1 scum and 1 town

they have better odds against fort or me than you so why do they kill fort first??

just doesnt make sense unless im getting Played by some wifom bs

Yeti

dark saturday
m a a aa aaaaybe it's knights and he thinks if he goes me vs him empoof will pick me bc empoof deemed him town off of the texas jk thing

i still dont get that btw, if knights says he thinks texas was the jk (and is scum) doesnt that make SENSE he is the n5 kill? or is the problem knights didnt try and kill him earlier like on n3?

its also interesting that the mafia hit a green check jk on you and then didnt try and kill you the next night when they know you cant be protected - unless fsr they thought their killer was red checked but the day's events don't really lend credence to that, unless you can find someone who starts a mysterious push onto lw or knights d4 super hard implying they may have been red checked. thus i have to consider n3 was a red, not green, check

Yeti

dark saturday
if empoof's bpv IS broken they cant even send me+lw/knights+fort to LYLO anymore since they can only kill one of empoof or hawkie tonight

so i think we have to assume empoof's bpv is not broken or i think the much better play is n7 kill hawkie n8 kill empoof and put the scum and me+fort into lylo

Yeti

dark saturday
bruh u think i can keep track of EXACTLY when your reads change and when texas points out the jk thing?????????????????

i have over 8000 pages of verbose and confused townies to read

Yeti

dark saturday
on the plus side it will make me revise all my scripts when i have to retype them from their pdfs..........................................................................

:pirate:

the sad thing is i have a backup drive and just am too lazy/energyless to dig it out and use it

Yeti

dark saturday
anyway about this game

something tells me lw is actually the shadier of the two between him and knights but it was texas's last will and testament that we lynch knights first so, there's that.

i do take the fort kill as scum!hawkie indicative because the smartest move for mafia at this point is to try and get rid of the people empoof is more likely to side with at LYLO than The Scum and i have a hard time seeing ANYONE beating out hawkie at LYLO

hawkie has had the jumpiest votes i think ruling nobody out, really, which i think makes him the most likely to be scum in that he's trying to see who he can lynch on any given day. it really doesn't matter to him who gets to LYLO against him, as long as he keeps the firm TR from pretty much the rest of the game. nobody has him anywhere near PoE.

thus, objectively, hawkie was a better n7 kill than fort.

of course now having tinfoiled all this im gonna be the n8 kill to make it hawkie v lw/knights and this is gonna be playing on empoof's mind kekkkkkkkkkkk

but is that what i really wanted all along

was to die

in this game

Yeti

dark saturday
if we lynch knights and its actually lw and he kills hawkie tonight stg

im going on a white house tour and getting the bigly codes and bombing eastern europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)