Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thanks.
I have another Landorus in return or I have some other legendaries FE: Mewtwo
Someone can also ask me to find a specific nature pokemon and I will try

So I've been trying to SR cresselia and bulbapedia/serebii say that her location shows up early in the morning and someone told me that in game "early" morning is like 4 am real time, is this true?

So I've been trying to SR cresselia and bulbapedia/serebii say that her location shows up early in the morning and someone told me that in game "early" morning is like 4 am real time, is this true?
No. Cresselia appears on Crescent Isle, which is one of the random Mirage islands that you can receive from passersby.

(bump) LF breedables of both Basculin, Cryogonal, Heatmor. Preferably in semi-matching balls (except Cryogonal, of course). I like HA's as well.

Please CMT in my sig have any of them :).

so i got a lvl 100 shiny terrakion from wonder trade stated it was from mystery zone and with a pentagon. i know it's hacked by whats up with the mystery zone?

Mystery Zone is the default location name of anyone who has hacked/glitched in areas outside the normal game. (Usually empty areas with no sprites or moving behind buildings or mountains).

Last edited:
Looking for a legit Arceus I could borrow and copy or trade for. Don't really have that much to offer though. I do have a legit shiny Altaria 16/16/18/2/31/12 caught in X, which is extremely weak I know but it is a shiny. I'm just trying to start out really. If anyone could help out a newbie that'd be awesome!

Looking for a legit Arceus I could borrow and copy or trade for. Don't really have that much to offer though. I do have a legit shiny Altaria 16/16/18/2/31/12 caught in X, which is extremely weak I know but it is a shiny. I'm just trying to start out really. If anyone could help out a newbie that'd be awesome!
I can try to get you an arceus from other users on smogon are you interested? If you are pm me or post on my profile.

Need some opinions.

Raikou HP Ground Timid
31.x.29.28.28.31

First Raikou encountered :/

Suicune HP Ground Bold
31.x.31.26.30.31

Last edited:
Quick question: how do I reliably check IVs on Latias in ORAS on Southern Island? Since it's at level 30, it seems like I'd only be able to tell from the stats whether the IV is 30 or 31. Metalkid IV calc says I'd need to get to Lv 37 to check Def and 51 to check speed, and I definitely don't have that many rare candies. Is there an easier way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)