Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Earth Power Deino. I dont care about ivs, nature, etc. Spitbacks are also welcomed. I just want it to be able to breed it myself. If someone could spot me with that would be great. Pm me if you can help me out :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know if this is where this goes but I've had this question for a while. So can you meet the creator of the storage system in xy?
The person is located in the house North of the Pokémon Centre in Camphrier Town. They're named Cassius. [No idea if you need to complete the main story before they show up though. Sorry.]

The person is located in the house North of the Pokémon Centre in Camphrier Town. They're named Cassius. [No idea if you need to complete the main story before they show up though. Sorry.]
Thanks, I've been wondering about that and my Google searches were no help

Which one? I like the Repeat ball but I've seen a couple of those around. Also, it was a request from someone and they wanted a timer ball, but I'm not sure if they still want the Heatran.

He doesn't need to complete it. :)

Which one? I like the Repeat ball but I've seen a couple of those around. Also, it was a request from someone and they wanted a timer ball, but I'm not sure if they still want the Heatran.
How about Luxury?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Looks the best to me.

Edit:
... Everything's better in a Heal Ball. :)

Last edited:

Repeat if your going for best match, luxury if your trying to be more unique.

Hello there, I'm looking for a No Guard Karrablast with Drill Run if possible. I only want the ability and egg move so no need to fuss with nature and IVs.
I can offer spitbacks for Modest Rotom, Jolly HA Chimchar, Bold HA Tangela, Timid HA Nidoran, Jolly Mankey.
PM me if you want something I didn't list and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you very much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)