Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a supersize Pumpkaboo I can have? Nature, gender, iv's do not matter at all. If you want I can even give it back after like ten minutes.

Hi, I was wondering if you had any male flawless pokemon of any nature or ability that you'd be willing to trade. I'd also really like pokerus.

So far, my most valuable pokemon would have to be,

Flawless
Female Modest Magikarp
Female Relaxed Intimidate Mawile
Female Quiet Cacnea

Quints
Atk-less Male Quirky Squirtle
Many, many Cacnea and Magikarp of all sorts of natures and genders

Hi, I was wondering if you had any male flawless pokemon of any nature or ability that you'd be willing to trade. I'd also really like pokerus.

So far, my most valuable pokemon would have to be,

Flawless
Female Modest Magikarp
Female Relaxed Intimidate Mawile
Female Quiet Cacnea

Quints
Atk-less Male Quirky Squirtle
Many, many Cacnea and Magikarp of all sorts of natures and genders
Do you have any quint or quad female Mawiles? I don't have any flawless males but I have quint perfect male Larvitars if you're interested

I know this isnt for 6th gen cause I dont have the game yet I have a simple trade request in 5th gen. Can anyone trade me a female DW Gible and DW Shroomish? I am finishing my team for a PKMN gym leader challenge 3 days from now in a anime convention in my city with the prize being a copy of PKMN X/Y. If anyone can help me with this request in the short time it would be amazing.

My friend code is 3741-0517-9951

Edit: I can offer some good IV' Evvee's for this.

Hey everybody !
I have some (french) dittos for breeding right here that I would like to trade for yours.
They are very simple (3IV) but they allow me to cover all the IVs with several generation.
Here are the combos :

-Jolly 31 IV Attak , Defense , Speed
-Naughty 31 IV in HP, SpeAtt, SpeD.

I have some 4IV jolly charmander if you want too btw.

I'm looking for yours because the different ID will allow me to go really really faster to have eggs AND maybe have a shiny because my game is set in French. ;)
Here is my friend code : 0791-2276-2310

Do you have any quint or quad female Mawiles? I don't have any flawless males but I have quint perfect male Larvitars if you're interested
I'd be willing to trade my trained Mawile if you have anything valuable to trade.

Mawile Male Lvl. 64
Ivs: 31/31/x/x/31/31
Evs: 255/255/0/0/0/0
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Sucker Punch

This offer is also open to anyone else who is interested.

charizar

Banned deucer.
Hey everybody !
I have some (french) dittos for breeding right here that I would like to trade for yours.
They are very simple (3IV) but they allow me to cover all the IVs with several generation.
Here are the combos :

-Jolly 31 IV Attak , Defense , Speed
-Naughty 31 IV in HP, SpeAtt, SpeD.

I have some 4IV jolly charmander if you want too btw.

I'm looking for yours because the different ID will allow me to go really really faster to have eggs AND maybe have a shiny because my game is set in French. ;)
Here is my friend code : 0791-2276-2310
pm me ;)

Looking for a Timid/Modest female DW Charmeleon in a Luxury Ball OR someone with a Charmeleon Friend Safari.

I'm offering either a Hasty female DW Froakie in a Dive Ball OR a Modest female DW Fennekin in a Luxury Ball IF you have said Charmeleon. PM/VM me if interested.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to trade my trained Mawile if you have anything valuable to trade.

Mawile Male Lvl. 64
Ivs: 31/31/x/x/31/31
Evs: 255/255/0/0/0/0
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Iron Head
Sucker Punch

This offer is also open to anyone else who is interested.
Ahh no thanks.

Hi gang,

Please accept my apologies for being a newbie...

Long story short, I'm now trying to pick up a Cresselia that is either a good battler or good to trade with. Alas, I already got one in Gen V where SR'ing was easy. It's Calm but doesn't have fantastic IVs. I say, alas, because now I am SR'ing on the harder-to-get Cresselia from Gen IV (it flees! ... ugh for SR'ing).

Anyway, right now I'm looking at the following:

Nature: Bashful (neutral)
IVs: 29 HP | 0 Atk | 27 Def | 27 SpA | 17 SpD | 19 Sp

I know this isn't great (neutral nature and no perfect IVs), but if I (or a trainer I'd trade to) doesn't expect to use Attack, is this decent and of interest? Or should I keep trying? SR'ing is a pain in Gen IV on those fleeing legendaries.

Thanks, everyone! :toast:

I'm looking for a Scyther with perfect IVs that is not American. In exchange I can offer one of my own perfect IV'd Scythers (male or female). I'm just interested in breeding for shiny but I'd want both parents with perfect IVs

Anyone have a spitback riolu with Jolly / Adamant, Sneasel with Jolly Or Other Spitbacks that you don't need.

I can give a duskstone, grind a Battle Maison item or provide Pokerus for it? Please Inbox me

Last edited:
anyone have and naive or hasty protean frokie spitbacks they arent needing? I don't currently have much to offer, but would gladly do a breeding project, or try to get items for them. PM please.

Could someone give me a hand evolving (trade) my pokemon? I'll give you a free Larvitar with Pursuit and Stealth Rock or a Marill with Aqua Jet/Superpower/Belly Dance.

Last edited:
Offering 4 IV Adamant scythers (Various combos of 4, but no SpA) or 4-5 IV Cleffas with varying natures/abilities for X Megastones or Metal Coats

Looking for battle items? I've got enough BP for any 48-point Battle Maison item. Here's what I'm looking for in return, in order of preference:

Adamant Ditto, as close to 31/31/x/31/31 as possible. (Please have this one!)
Adamant Gale Winds Fletchling, 31/31/x/31/31
Adamant or Jolly Pupitar/Tyranitar, 31/31/x/31/31
Impish Poison Heal Gliscor, 31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Scyther/Scizor, 31/31/x/31/31

PM me! Thanks!

Trading the following spitbacks, don't mind other spitbacks.
Adamant Scyther (F)
31/31/31/x/31/x

Adamant SandRush Drillburs (F)
31/31/x/31/31/31
and
x/31/31/31/31/31

REPOST: I'm looking for someone with a non-english game willing to help! You'll be nicely rewarded :)
I want you to take my Gastlys

Male X/31/31/31/31/31
Female 31/31/31/31/X/31

Those two is the reward n.n"

With the one and only condition of giving me another good couple of Gastlys you breed (5 IV's 31) male and female for me to start the masuda method... and at the same time you can start your masuda too... it will take you 10 minutes (maybe less)

Who says me!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)