Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

EDIT: For some reason neither link works, it loads up the page but for the X-Acts' Applet the big block where you're supposed to type in the information just goes blank and has a small "x" in it and I tried downloading Jiggy-Ninjas' Applet and it downloads then when it says yes or no to start it up I click yes and it says the application cannot be loaded or something like that:( Any help?

For X-Act's you need to have java JRE installed on your machine. Google for the installer if you don't have it, you may have to restart your browser.
For jiggy ninja's calc is as I told you before, you need to download and install .NET 3.5. Follow the instructions in the link I gave you, there is everyting you need to get it running.

It should, since Baton Pass passes boosts to another Pokemon and Guard Swap trades BOOSTS of both you and your opponent's Defenses
It doesn't necessarily boost it. A boost would be a stab up booster like growth or dragon dance. It does what it says it swaps it doesn't boost.

It doesn't necessarily boost it. A boost would be a stab up booster like growth or dragon dance. It does what it says it swaps it doesn't boost.
I never said that... although yes boost was a bad choice of word, I merely meant it would trade stat alterations...
I just emphasized boost because I think the other person might have mistaken Guard Swap to swap the actual defenses

There are several checkboxes that you can mark, mark everything that you plan to use.
For example, if I was SRing for an egg then I wouldn't need to mark nature, ability or gender because the egg is already locked with those characteristics. In that case I just check the boxes for every IV, input the range of IVs I want for every stat and the IVs of the parents, hit the button "Begin Calculation" and check out the outcome.
If you are mass hatching then you should check the nature box, select if you are using an everstone, mark the gender box if it matters to you for some reason like the male parent is good already but the female is only double flawless so you want to know your chances of getting a female, finally check the IVs and fill the desired IV ranges and IVs of the parents.
It's not very intuitive but it isn't that difficult to figure out on your own either.

If you don't care about certain IV then you have 2 choices. Either you don't mark the checkbox for that IV or you input 1 as minimum IV and 31 as maximum IV.

I never said that... although yes boost was a bad choice of word, I merely meant it would trade stat alterations...
I just emphasized boost because I think the other person might have mistaken Guard Swap to swap the actual defenses
Never said what?

1) does skill swap work/gastro acid on shoddy?

2) They both work on Clefable...right?

3) it goes away on the switch, i assume?

Sorry about asking an ingame question, but heartscales are still used for move tutors right? And is there any scale in the game which i can just pick up instead of catching a a Luvdisk? And where is the levelup move tutor? Im kinda in a rush...

Sorry about asking an ingame question, but heartscales are still used for move tutors right? And is there any scale in the game which i can just pick up instead of catching a a Luvdisk? And where is the levelup move tutor? Im kinda in a rush...
If you are talking about Diamond you can pickup heartscales underground as in dig them up the name of the town that you need to go to for the move tutor escapes me right now but it's south of hearthome.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)