New profile posts

Hii when to battle i am gmt +5.5, and i am available from 3 to 4pm according to my timezone
hey when do you want to play for BLT ? I am GMT+2 cant lay friday but saturday or sunday should be good
When would you like to play for GS Doubles, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
When would you like to play for 35 mons, I’m -5. I can make after 5pm Tuesday and Saturday, after 6pm Thursday, before 12pm and after 8pm Friday, and after 3pm Saturday.
yo, istt. I'm -7, can you play any time trmw, thursday evening after 5, or Friday morning?
Hey, we’re paired for mpl. My weekend is pretty booked this week. Are you able to play any weekday some time after 5:15pm gmt-4?
Feaniix
Feaniix
cant play friday and thursday that time would be pretty late for me and i need to get up early next day, would be pretty good for me to play at weekend tbh
Lc majors? -7, unable to do mornings during the weekday except Fridays. Weekend is fairly flexible this week