New profile posts

Hi, when do you want to play for Gen 7 RU Spotlight Tour? I'm GMT+2 and relatively free today and tomorrow. Sunday I can only play relatively late and Saturday I'd have to play before noon.
Hey, for rupl, can we play this week-end ? Im free from 2pm to 10pm gmt+2 saturday or sunday 10am to 10pm gmt+2
yo uufpl im -4. sunday is easiest but im free most my evenings, should be your mornings iinm. zioziotrip on cord if that’s easier
Wadley
Wadley
Can you do 10pm Sunday that be 12pm for me does that work
Hello! Pinkacross I’ve just watched your live team building video and it turns out i’ve been doing it all wrong this whole time (I build a defensive core first then add the offense in later) so I’ve tried building a team for the 1400-1600 OU range and I would like you opinion on it.
https://pokepast.es/d05f5ded497b2fd6
Hey, natdex seasonal, I’m +10 and would like to play some time sunday that’s not 3-8pm or 9-10pm if possible :)
Genesis77
Genesis77
hey im also +10 would midday work?
hey, dpppl, -3 here, you good with weekend like 2am -3? since I suppose you should be +8/9
burstbean
burstbean
right +8 here works at sunday 2am -3
Hello everyone, I recently missed a couple of matches with no warning or explanation, to my opponents I'm sorry.
I recently suffered a family emergency that required my immediate attention, I will therefore be taking a short break from competitive.
Take care!
bdsppl, im -3 free weekend both days after 1pm
DiannieRatson
DiannieRatson
Gmt+8. And cause of tz diff uh..my morning availabilities this weekend looks fine. Sun 10am+8 then? That would be 11pm -3 sat if i calc tz correctly
LpZ
LpZ
yea thats right and it works