New profile posts

We are paired for adv championship, i'm +2 and can play everyday from 6pm to 11pm, when can you play ?
Yo on est adversaire pour le adv championship, je peux jouer tous les soirs entre 18 et 23h, c'est quand tes dispo ?
Fabriisse
Fabriisse
Est ce tu peux jouer demain20 h?
urrgh
urrgh
Oui ça devrait le faire à demain
Fabriisse
playing for PSPL, I'm -4, weekend is rlly hard so can do sometime after 6pm my time Tues/Wed otherwise I can do sometime around noon Wednesday or Friday, Saturday morning / late Sunday night are last resorts
ghosting tour +2 pretty sure we dont have availability preferences
Velcroc
Velcroc
sounds good. +10, I'd like to see it on the weekends maybe. Timing is an issue but does 12 AM my time work?
Éric
Éric
ill check with my guys, any preference on the day sat vs sun?
Velcroc
Velcroc
i'm cool w/ either
Heya. We play for UU open. My timezone is GMT -4.
My discord is @taka.tk if you would find it better to schedule there. I always check my discord, so it might be better off.
Let me know when works :)
Advgc- 'm gmt + 1 and would prefer to play from 6pm onwards my time, preferably on either saturday or sunday but can do weekdays if neither works for you
Trade
Trade
you free now by any chance?
Trade
Trade
nvm showdown is down im +10, i can play sat your afternoons
are you akali from PRO?
HSK7
HSK7
game is dead and they didn't release any tapu's yet, just z moves, so nothing to be done there, but here im active on oras, after wcop will play SM, idk about SV ngl, but i've been watching the SV wcop games, seems kinda weird but yeah..
AK
AK
Yeah as someone who's also accomplished everything there was to do in PRO I understand how you feel. And it also doesn't feel good to play a game that feels dead, I heard they're soon gonna merge into one server which is kinda lame too. Honestly don't have the time and motivation for mmo shit anymore, I only ever cared about the PvP Scene anyway so this is a much better place to focus on just that.
AK
AK
SV really feels like a different game as a whole, it's either you really like it or don't so yeah I understand that it can feel weird to outsiders, but I like it a ton
when do you have time for SMPL? I'm GMT+2
Smudge
Smudge
thurs or friday is preferable, im -7 and prefer to play in your morning if possible
Hello bro my account was hacked and it send nsfw server links due to which I was banned . I have got my account back and protected it . Pls unban me from the server