New profile posts

1v1 TTT finals. I’m GMT+2 and I’m available Thursday from 6-10PM, Friday from 4-10PM whereas I should be more free during the weekend. Let me know what day/time works for you that’s compatible with my schedule
Welcome to Smogon and the Pet Mods Subforum, and thank you for your submission! However, you need 15 posts in the subforum before being able to submit a Pet Mod. You can achieve this by submitting or voting in other Pet Mods, or through interaction with the Solomods forum. I’ll leave your post up for a bit so you have time to copy it down to save for later. Please let me know if you have questions.
hey im your round one nu opponent when did you wanna battle im gmt+10 I can play anytime mondy=ay - Friday 5pm onwards and weekends available all day
Hello, looks like we're playing for tiebreaker! I'm GMT +10 (currently 4:52 pm rn). What day and time is good for you? Please do reach out to me on discord as I rarely use this site and scheduling will be much easier for me this way, as I got a lot going on in my life right now. Apologies for the inconvenience!
TheUzigunner
TheUzigunner
Ah yes. My username on discord is "theuzigunner"
Hi, we are up for BF open, im +5.5 and free pretty much anytime from 10AM to 1AM, lmk what works for you
Hi we're paired for DPP PL, I'm +1. Can do Fri 7-11am, all Sun up to 6pm, Sun 9-10pm, lmk what works.
Hi we're paired for UUFPL, +1. Can do Thu 9-10pm, Fri 7-11am, all Sun up to 6pm, lmk what works.
Heysup
Heysup
I'm traveling this week so I'm +2. I can probably aim for Thursday at 10 pm your time or Friday or Sunday first thing. Are you around for all 3?
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
I can be around for all 3, just lmk and I will be around for it.