New profile posts

Hey man. We were supposed to play for ubers super ha over 30 minutes ago. I don't want to call act in a purely for fun tour so please let me know ASAP if you're still playing
Hi! Just saw you participated in Megas for All. I'd recommend joining our Discord site since you'll be more in touch with reviews, feedbacks, metagame development, etc. You can find the discord link on the first page of Megas for All; it's the fourth line (Discord / Spreadsheet / Wiki). Click Discord when you are there.
Blastfury0614
Blastfury0614
Ok, I actually commented here before a few years ago and wanted to try again for nostalgia, thanks!!
hey we play for um homefield. i'm gmt+1, when would you like to play?
RoFnA
RoFnA
I am GMT+2. Can you play Wednesday or Thursday ? could play after 6pm my time then
Baddy
Baddy
wednesday 6pm your time should be good
RoFnA
RoFnA
aight see you then
Hey man , I hope you are doing well , we haven't talked in a while but I really hope you are doing well for yourself , I am sorry for leaving so abruptly
Hey we still have to play for GSC ZU tour, would it be possible for you to play in a hour?
Rubyblood
Rubyblood
No we need to play tomorrow
Hi we're paired for LGPE, I'm +1. Can do Sun 7-9am, Mon/Wed/Fri 7-11am, Tue midday-9pm, Sat 5-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
Hi we're paired for LGPE, I'm +1. Can do Sun 7-9am, Mon/Wed/Fri 7-11am, Tue midday-9pm, Sat 5-9pm, all Sun up to 9pm, lmk what works.
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
Can do, see you tomorrow/today.
Samu77
Samu77
Actually mate I am so sorry I just remembered I had plans, ugh can you give me time to reconsider, I'll have an answer by tomorrow but it's 4:30AM and I need to sleep. Sorry
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
No worries I'll wait to hear from you, thanks for letting me know so I can do something else though.