New profile posts

Uu open XIII, when do you want to play? I can do saturday or sunday 6 - 11 pm gmt +2
Hey, we're paired for AXPL. My availability is pretty limited this week; can you play on Thursday? I'm available from 10 AM - 2 PM and 4 PM - 10 PM GMT -7.
Hey, we're opponents for the spring seasonal. When would you like to play? Can do Fri/Sat/Sun evening, Fri during the day and Sat/Sun morning probably. I'm GMT +2 / CEST.
Azulite
Azulite
I am GMT -6, so I believe you are 8 hours ahead of me. Could you do 8 AM your time Saturday, which should be midnight my time?
hi we are paired for rupl, im -3 and i got 1-4pm on weekdays and free most of the weekend i suppose
hey we're paired for mspl, when do you want to play? im gmt -3 and im free all days after my 3pm during weekdays, weekend free all day
I'm being subbed in for silver Trogdorf for mg3 in solopl. I'm GMT-4 I prefer weekend but I'm able to play from 5-9pm on weekdays.
seroo
seroo
Im +2 , so 5-9 is kinda late for me , does 4pm your time work on like sunday ?
Mushroomtester
Mushroomtester
Yea that should be able to work
Hey man sorry to bother if your busy, but do you want to play for uu open today? Or tomorrow if today ur not available
when blt im gmt +2 and prefer weekend
RoFnA
RoFnA
GMT+2 aswell wanna play saturday or sunday ?
when uu open im gmt +2
Fc
Fc
down to play rn? otherwise would prefer tomorrow or Friday afternoon gmt-4 sometime or