Zkillerthriller - GFX of Pokemon teams collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored and had access to Paint.NET - So i decided to make this! Rate it. Tell me what you liked and didn't like about it. Don't solely focus on the bad though. =)

OLT Team Art.png

(I know he doesn't have Mamoswine on it - But I do).

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To quote the second rule of our studio rules:

Artwork refers to any sort of art, including drawing, painting, spriting, sculpting, written works and music, among others. For people who don't have enough pieces to start their own thread, we have megathreads dedicated to writing, music andgeneral art/spriting/banners. However, we don't allow non-scratched sprites, photo-collaged artwork, avatars, or banners in art threads, so please use the latter megathread for these.
And the first rule is that three images are a minimum for creating new threads, although in this case that's irrelevant.

Only constructive advice I can point out is that I don't understand the large white space around the mons, when it's clear that you can cut out mons by yourself (like magnezone in first pic, swampert in the other). The white space is jarring and adds nothing positive to the picture, so either remove the white and keep the black, or change the black to a white background.

So yeah, gonna lock this. If you have original artwork (min 3 images) that you'd like to see posted, PM them to me and I'll have the thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)