Zelfie's Sprites and Art (open i guess)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Miyami~~
Here you go

Unfortunately I couldn't keep it on a 80x80 canvas because Milotic's sprite is too big, don't worry you can still use it you just can't use it on PS if you were ever able to get a global voice.

parivard
Here you go

The first one is 80x80 so yh it can be used on servers and the second is a 100x100 yeah... I made two because I thought that Yveltal made it kind of clunky.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
is it possible to use these as PS avatars?
Yes, pretty much all of these are usable. There are a few which I can point out but I am too lazy to. Basically drag the image to a new tab and at the top it should say something like "80x80" if the image is an 80x80 it can be used. The other won't be able to be used unfortunately unless I cut them and make them look sloppy. Yes you may steal these as well.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
BrandonBeast

0_o This thing was awkward to place. This sprite is unfortunately not an 80x80 because of the uncontrollable factor that one of them was going to block the others face it is a 105x90 go nuts

Hey, I would like to request Glacia, Articuno, and Cubchoo together, preferably with:
+
+

I would also appreciate if Glacia's dress was recolored to match the ice theme. Thanks in advance! (does not have to be 80x80)

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Manafwee

Here you go, unlike BrandonBeast this one wasn't a pain in the ass to position

I also put this one here alone because it reminds me too much of Else o:

edit: I think my shameless signature advertising is working

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Wow, dude your work is impressive. So, I have one that I really would like. Since Fairy Quals are in a month, I'd like to have an appropriate sprite to go with. It would be great if you could recolor the Volkner below to match the scheme Gardevoir, and as an added bonus, if they could also have a sprite together, but using her mega form.

P.S. leave the hair alone however if it looks right.

Thanks in advance!

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yo are you able to make a PS custom sprite based off of Yoh Asakura (reference pics below)

and with it a pokemon sprite of leafeon, with this sprite?

if possible with the third image being the body position of the trainer sprite, maybe with like gary or silver as the base trainer?

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
I won;t be able to get this out in one setting so I'll update this and tag you in another post when it is ready
Arifeen's progress log

Also using this as my template

Step 1

I changed the color of the hair since it was easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)