Your Favorite Tier~

Hmm, there are sooo many tiers in this community, and I've only tried such a small sample of them.

I dislike playing the game of favorites, but can't I still say what tiers I've felt attached to as of late?

So far I've mostly been trying to engage in Gen3 OU, as I'm also playing cartridges of Fire Red and Sapphire and trying to build an in-game competitive team!

Before that though, I played Gen 6 UU, Monotype, and Gen 4 UU as well.

Oh~ and it seems I've been taking a moderate shining to [Seasonal] Super Staff Bros. too. Is that considered a tier for the sake of this discussion?

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Classic Hackmons

The metagame is insanely fun and filled with many possibilities

This meta basically brings in the best in Pokemon because anything can be used without any limits.

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
I personally love Balanced Hackmons. I love the variety it offers, and creativity knows (almost) no limits. I can use any Pokemon I want, and can turn it into something decent. It's a really interesting tier and the diversity present in it makes it very entertaining to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)