[Gen 7] Ye Olde Trade Shoppe (7/4: Shiny RNGs)

There's so many Pokemon that I'd love from you that it's hard to choose. I can trade a Modest Wismur in a Quick Ball w/ HA as well as Jolly Croagunk in a Great Ball w/ Dry Skin. Wanted to trade for your Poison Heal Breloom, Tyrantrum, or Ferrothorn if my Pokemon interest you at all. I'm also cool with trading spitbacks for spitbacks (females of course) if that's both preferable and easier for you (so you can just breed your own stuff for the thread). Also, I should note, if you want a Quick Ball Modest Exploud w/ HA only for competitive use and not for breeding, I have a giveaway with one.

If any of these interest you for a trade let me know. :D
Since you don't have a trade thread, I can give you spitbacks of the ones you asked for for free if you want. :)

Alright, here's the situation: I've got a summer job that leaves me with almost no free time. Thus, my trade thread will be closed until around mid-September. If you have a pending trade with me, I'll try to make it happen as soon as possible; however, I will not be accepting any more trade requests until further notice.

If a mod wants to lock this that would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
lucariomaster2
I do GFX and banners. If you want, I can create banners for you. http://mr-gx.deviantart.com/
Your artwork looks really nice! It seems mostly sci-fi; can you also do old school-type banners? Just since the thread is called Ye Olde Trade Shoppe and I feel like they should fit the theme.

But yeah, I can't really call it a commission since I wouldn't be able to pay you, but if you can make some nice banners (one for each section), I will give you whatever you want from the thread. :)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Your artwork looks really nice! It seems mostly sci-fi; can you also do old school-type banners? Just since the thread is called Ye Olde Trade Shoppe and I feel like they should fit the theme.

But yeah, I can't really call it a commission since I wouldn't be able to pay you, but if you can make some nice banners (one for each section), I will give you whatever you want from the thread. :)
commission is only for DA requests, not for requests I do for fun xD
PM me with all the info regarding banners ;)

I've got a lot more free time now, which means that the thread is now open!

Though I love the news of Hyper Training in Sun/Moon, especially since I'm a (sort of bad) VGC player, it has left me rather... unmotivated to breed new stuff. So I'll be accepting trade requests; just don't expect the thread to grow very much.

Hey! I've been looking for a growlithe in a nice ball for a bit now; could I possibly get one? Not sure what you'd like, but I can offer a 4-5 IV Reckless female Jolly starly in a luxury ball with double edge (can probably find a perfect one if I dig through my boxes; I was shiny breeding so there are bound to be a few). If that doesn't work I've got a bunch of other spitbacks too, but I don't have most of them in special balls.

Assuming I read it right, I'd like to request one of the free Weaviles and Absol, both female please. If I didn't, I'd like to offer a multscaleadamant or jollly Dragonite in return.

If I did, I'd like to offer the Dragonite (5 IVs) for a Diggersby, please.I can also offer a female Rough Skin Impish Garchomp, 5 IVs. If you want, I can also get it in a nice ball for you.

Last edited:
Update: 20th Anniversary Arceus! I SR'd a Timid 29/x/26/31/31/31 one in only around 10 tries. Normally I would have tossed it, but with Hyper Training right around the corner, I don't think it's too big a deal.

Also, I find the idea of Timid Arceus hilarious. "FEAR ME FOR I AM GOD just p-please don't c-c-come too close"

Hi! I'm interested in your Modest (though, I'd prefer it to be Timid, but Modest is alright) HP Fire Magnet Pull Magnemite and Bold Regenerator Slowpoke. I just recently started IV breeding, so I only have a few things to offer, those few being a Jolly Trace Ralts with the EMs Memento, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, and Mean Look, a Jolly HA Dratini w/Espeed and DDance, and a Timid Protean Froakie. If none of those interest you, though, would you mind throwing me some spitbacks of these mons? It'd be greatly appreciated!

Hi. I was interested in the following two moon ball pokemon you had (spitbacks are fine):

Ghastly

Nature: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg moves: Grudge, Reflect Type, Disable, Perish Song

Sneasel

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Keen Eye, Inner Focus (Becomes Pressure either way)
Egg moves: Icicle Crash, Fake Out, Feint, Pursuit

I don't have much (hence no thread :(), but I do have the following bank ball pokemon if you're interested in any (all but the pinsir are spitbacks):

Pinsir

Nature: Jolly
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Egg moves: Close Combat, Bug Bite, Me First, Superpower

Vulpix

Nature: Timid
31/31/31/31/xx/31
Ability: Drought (HA)
Egg moves: Tail Slap, Disable, Hypnosis, Power Swap

Dratini

Nature: Adamant
xx/31/31/31/31/xx
Ability: Marvel Scale (HA)
Egg moves: Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance

Geodude

Nature: Forgot to use Everstone :(
Random 5IVs
Ability: Sturdy or Rockhead
Egg Moves: Wide Guard, Flail, Hammer Arm, Autotomize

Thanks!

Two months.

TWO MONTHS and around 1500 eggs of solid chain breeding.

But at last, I have hatched a true jewel: a Shiny, Jolly, HA, 31/31/31/0/31/31 Riolu in a Quick Ball.

You may be wondering, "Why?" After all, SV hatching is a thing. Bottle caps will soon also be a thing. If I were a practical person, I would have just found the ESV of the first 5IV Egg I obtained and found someone to hatch it.

But I have other SV Shinies. And this Riolu, this shining, golden Riolu, while technically the same as them, is different to me.

Because I poured my heart and soul into getting it. I tossed countless numbers of non-Shinies, was taunted by two critically imperfect other Shinies, but I persevered, and at last the quest is complete. When I look at my SV'd Shinies, I might notice how they look cool and match the colours of their ball. But this Riolu will always have a much deeper meaning to me, since when I look at it in the PC or use it in battle, I will remember how I worked for it.

As you might expect, the Trophy Case has a new addition.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two months.

TWO MONTHS and around 1500 eggs of solid chain breeding.

But at last, I have hatched a true jewel: a Shiny, Jolly, HA, 31/31/31/0/31/31 Riolu in a Quick Ball.

You may be wondering, "Why?" After all, SV hatching is a thing. Bottle caps will soon also be a thing. If I were a practical person, I would have just found the ESV of the first 5IV Egg I obtained and found someone to hatch it.

But I have other SV Shinies. And this Riolu, this shining, golden Riolu, while technically the same as them, is different to me.

Because I poured my heart and soul into getting it. I tossed countless numbers of non-Shinies, was taunted by two critically imperfect other Shinies, but I persevered, and at last the quest is complete. When I look at my SV'd Shinies, I might notice how they look cool and match the colours of their ball. But this Riolu will always have a much deeper meaning to me, since when I look at it in the PC or use it in battle, I will remember how I worked for it.

As you might expect, the Trophy Case has a new addition.
This is incredible, amazing job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)