Other XY OU Mini Tour Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I haven't seen Valentine make any attempt to battle his opponent since I tagged him last, so I'm giving the battle to Rozykli. It's really too bad though, I was hoping we'd have better activity in these mini tours :/

Anyway, this round has gone on long enough so here's semis:

Shartruce2 vs Rozykli
Tesung vs finncent1

Good luck to everyone and get you matches done soon (pls 9.9)

Shartruce2 vs Rozykli - Shartruce is a pal and a very good player, plus idk the other guy
Tesung vs finncent1 - tesung is a monster and is hazardous to our meta game, pls nerf

no Tesung vs Valentine finals :[

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
rozykli was busy until today, i'll vm him again. hopefully he'll be free on saturday.

EDIT: won in a very intense game gg

Last edited:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
ALRIGHT, and with that we (finally ;~;) have the final round of the first XY minitour!

Shartruce2 vs Tesung

No time limit because it's the finals but please please PLEASE get your matches done (I know for a fact you're both johns >:I). Also shartruce2 I told you I'd make you play Tesung :]

shartruce

fk i have to play tesung, this is rigged :(

vmed him many timeslots, earliest is thursday and hopefully itll get done by sunday

EDIT: Tesung and I will play on Thursday 6 PM GMT -8

Last edited:

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
Just a reminder that the finals are going to be happening in about 20 minutes on the main server of Pokemon Showdown!

shartruce

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-120467781

i won due to a para sorry tesung :( overall the match was really fun and this meta without deos is more fun than a meta with them. Gene is still kinda broken but is easier to handle with no deo support. All my other games were really fun too. Thanks Halycon for hosting this tour, TFL for making a cool stall team, and ben gay for helping me out on the final team. Also shoutout to my skype friends, SS, gary, don, all you other nigs :)

tesung totally deserved the win sorry about that bruh, you're an amazing player and i like you. sorry it had to end that way

Gg shart, no hard feelings and the game was rle fun. Woulda been nice to show off explosion gene haha
Anyways, gene isn't broken and never was and deo s is, fuck all you suspect voters n_n
Thx for hosting halcyon

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congrats shartruce, and thanks to everyone that participated. The next OU mini tour should be up soon with slightly changed rules. Nothing is set in stone yet, but we plan to ban the use of Mega Evolutions and the move Knock Off, and of course Genesect won't be allowed back in the tier, and Deoxys-S / D are allowed to be used again. Keep your eyes open for the next tour.

n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)