X5D's For the Love of Dragons Trading Thread

^Don't worry it's OK :)

That's a generous offer, I'll take it into consideration for the final decision, thanks!

Good enough.

OK since you are offering a 5 IV Spitback (one of them is in the wrong stat) I have a 4 IV Female modest Skrelp in Defense, SpD, SpA and speed for trade, let me know if that's OK.

I think this is doable if all you want is a Spitback until I get the breeding pair ready, I'll work on it.

========

As of now I'm online. Please send me your ingame name in the PM and initiate the trade, GL. If I missed someone let me know. Still working on those Gibles as fast as possible, I already have 2 Perfect Sand Veil Jollys for anyone who is interested.

Edit: Check the status of your orders.
thanks for not informing me about the weavile if I hadnt checked this thread by coincidence I wouldnt have known about it.

but im wiling to offer 2 pokes from my thread but what that guy ids I just cant compete with

31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Larvesta for a male Rough Skin Jolly Gible?
I have a female Larvesta ready, if you want a male instead I can breed for one if you give me a little time.

will you do adamant drillbur sand rush 31/31/31/x/31/31 for jolly gible rough skin 31/31/31/x/31/31? pm or quote

Would you be interested in trading a perfect IV male jolly gible with sand veil that knows outrage for an adamant or brave honedge? I also have a pichu with volt tackle, a rotom, a relaxed snorlax, and a brave contrary inkay. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Larvesta for a male Rough Skin Jolly Gible?
I have a female Larvesta ready, if you want a male instead I can breed for one if you give me a little time.
Alright, let me breed for it then.

will you do adamant drillbur sand rush 31/31/31/x/31/31 for jolly gible rough skin 31/31/31/x/31/31? pm or quote
Sure, just let me breed some more.

Would you be interested in trading a perfect IV male jolly gible with sand veil that knows outrage for an adamant or brave honedge? I also have a pichu with volt tackle, a rotom, a relaxed snorlax, and a brave contrary inkay. PM me if interested.
I have a female Gible with the description you want but I can breed for a male. What is the nature/IVs on your Rotom? Or Inkay for that matter?

=============

Alright, I have updated the number of stock pokemon I have so be sure to check if you are in a hurry, also the Shiny Weavile has gone to the highest bidder. Jolly Gibles with Rough Skin and Outrage are flying off the shelf so be patient as a breed more as well as to attend to the special requests and other nature demands. Today is my off day so I can handle it.

Anyway, this weeks shiny is a Golden Nosepass! It is Brave and it looks awesome, waiting for offers...Also if I miss something or someone please feel free to PM me.

Edit: Please use the trade offer format in the OP in future posts, and for those who are sent a PM to pick up their stuff, hurry up!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm interested in a Sandstorm Vivillon (a random Scatterbug is ok, I don't care about IVs/nature/etc). Are you willing to trade for other patterns?

Wondering if you wanted to trade a r.skin gible spitback pair?
I can offer a shellos pair/ pinsir pair/gastly pair/ mareep pair

Wondering if you wanted to trade...
your Gible|Female|Rough Skin|Jolly|Perfect which knows outrage for...
my Dratini|Female|Marvel Scale|Adamant| Perfect 5IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 which knows dragon dance? :)

I was wondering if you would be willing to trade a jolly male gible w/ rough skin that knows the egg moves outrage and iron head. I have an adamant honedge if you would like or lucky egg.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)