1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by WubbaLubba, May 8, 2016.

1. Sickness131

Sickness131

Hello,I would interested in
    #472 - Gliscor
    Nature:
    Impish Ability: Poison Heal
    IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31/31
    Moves:
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - Earthquake
    - Guillotine
    EVs: 244/0/252/0/0/14
    In Luxury Ball
    And what can I offer you in return?
    Sorry for the poor knowledge of the language if something is wrong, I come from Russia, thank you for understanding:toast:
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  2. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Hi, thank you for your post. Don't worry about your English, it's much better than my Russian :). Unfortunately the Gliscor you're asking for isn't the same as the Gliscor in my trade thread (I can easily change the moveset for you but I don't have Gliscor in a luxury ball). I'd be happy to trade you the Gliscor I already have if it fits what you want. Do you have any Pokémon available to trade?
  3. Sickness131

Sickness131

I will be grateful if you can change moveset for these Gliscor.Then it is not necessary that he was in Luxury ball.Any pokeball is okay.My suggestions for you: Shiny Tyrogue (jolly nature),shiny Gyarados (adamant nature),Flareon in luxury ball 5iv adamant nature

There is also 5iv Electabuzz,Bagon,Marill,Shroomish,Honedge in luxury ball,Lapras,Smoochum in dus ball,Swirlix in loveball
    If you are interested in something certain, then ask.And thanks for your reply:)
  4. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Thank you for your offers! I didn't realize at first that you just joined Wednesday. I'd like to give you the Gliscor for free - hopefully it'll be a good welcome to the community for you!
  5. Sickness131

Sickness131

Thank you very much for such a gift. If I can help you, then contact me. This is my FC 1049-1189-7210 and nickname Sickness08.
    I already added you as a friend.
    Thanks again a lot :)
  6. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

You're welcome. I'm not actually home now and tomorrow would be a better day to trade for me. I'll send you a message tomorrow
  7. Sickness131

Sickness131

Okey,Ill be waiting
  8. altalamerev

altalamerev

CMT for the German Shiny Greninja.
  9. Regloria

Regloria

I really like Nest Ball Modest Celesteela, are you interested in Dive Ball Rotom or Level Ball Swinub?
  10. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Sorry for the long delay, I had some difficulties that I had to deal with for the past few months and stopped playing Pokemon. Glad to be back though!
    That Pokemon is actually available for free per terms of the giveaway so send me a pm if you still want it.
    Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer a Pokemon that I don't have or one that's harder to obtain for Celesteela.
    altalamerev likes this.
  11. ss1234

ss1234

Hi, I am interested in your shiny pichu, could you CMT for it? Also, is there any chance that you could reset the EVs on my Mareanie?
  12. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

I'm very interested in your shiny Mimikyu for my shiny Pichu. I'd also be happy to reset the EVs on your Mareanie, let me know if you'd like me to EV train it as well.
  13. ss1234

ss1234

That would be great! Also, could you EV train it because whenever I EV train it, it doesn't max out when I expect it to. I will have to clone my mimikyu first so I'll tell you when I organise for a cloner, then we can trade.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)