WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Event and Egg RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I’m on vacation right now and don’t have my 3DS with me. I won’t be home until Sunday but if somehow the tournament is on Monday I’d be happy to give you a copy for free. If it’s earlier I’d try asking on the WiFi simple questions/simple answers thread as I’m pretty sure there are other shiny Naganadels floating around. Good luck!
Unfortunately, the tournament is this weekend... Thank you so much though! Enjoy your vacation!

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Hello. I watched through your thread and I saw that event Victini with Jolly nature and event moves V-Create, Fusion Bolt and Fusion Flare. I am interested in trading for it. I made a thread recently, so you can take a look at it. I don't have all my pokémon here, I have a google sheets, so if you want to see more offers, just pm me or talk to me on Discord. I saw that you were on a tournament. Just send me a message when you will be back. I will happily be here.

Hi there. This might seem odd but do you have a Skarmory with Captivate available? It's a Gen 4 move and unfortunately I don't have access to any of the older games (Gen 7 games are all I have). So it would be great if I could trade with you. I'll try to provide with anything you need, as much as a new member can, anyway.
Thanks in advance!

Hi! I'd like to have your Celebi.
Is there some mon I can breed for you that you want in exchange?
Otherwise you can have one of these.

#720 - Hoopa

View attachment 147673
LV. 100 - Timid | Magician
Iv's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Psycho Shock, Focus Blast, Trick
#385 - Jirachi

View attachment 147673

LV. 5 - Careful | Serene Grace
Iv's: 16.16.1.1.16.1
Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
#490 - Manaphy

View attachment 147675

LV. 23 - Relaxed | Hydration
Iv's: 16.26.1.16.16.1
Moves: Bubble, Water Sport, Charm, Supersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)