• Estranged

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Hybrid99

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • noobiess

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For Cacturne week, each spriter either did a retype, fusion or evolution of Cacturne.

Alchemator (Retype)

Aviator99 (Fusion)

Estranged (Evolution)

The_Hybrid (Retype)

noobiess (Evolution)

Happy voting!

I must say, I absolutely loved Hybrid99's entry but my vote has to go to Estranged, he did fantastic on his Cacturne evolution, you should give it a name. All other contestants did very well, I think Alchemator made a disguised Cacturne, I love it.

Overall this was a tough decision, good luck to all five of you :)

Cool, made it to top 5. I voted for Estranged he did an excellent job on his evolution. Good luck to the other entries!

EDIT: is it possible to change my name entry? lol.

I can see how Alchemator's might be hard to justify as an "evolution", but as far as "redesigning Cacturne" might go, it certainly astounds. It earned my vote, at least!

I personally adore the last entry, as it looks the most real out of the lot. It's just simple and amazing, and I love that.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Estranged made the creepiest entry, and as Cacturne is supposed to be part Dark type(and therefore creep) it gets my vote.

whoa, i made into the top five, i'm a mite bit surprised considering this is the first contest i've entered, ah well. I simply had to vote for Estranged, as his Cacollosus (that's what i'd call it anyway) looks very slick. Good luck to everyone!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys guys guys I have some shocking news!

I think Estranged might (just might) win. I'm not sure though ;D

wow long time since i really liked a sprite o the wsc here...
Estranged really blow me away.. he really putted a big effort to make that sprite, you can see and I defenatly shows off :p
congrats

wow long time since i really liked a sprite o the wsc here...
Estranged really blow me away.. he really putted a big effort to make that sprite, you can see and I defenatly shows off :p
congrats
Wow...Estranged just plain had an AWESOME sprite. I see a lot of people agreed in that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)