Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
krlitoxs TangoAlphaOscar22 Christian Siria cayZ5 BlackoutSLM erasmus

I finally have all your pokemon! Sorry it took so long! All your pokemon are in gen 6 (except for BlackoutSLM Christian, who asked for some gen 6 breeds!).

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony (Tony in gen 6)

also BlackoutSLM Christian Please let me know if/what you want your breeds nicknamed!

also if i haven't given you something i want in exchange for your pokemon, please let me know and i'll give you something!
Great, I have bred an Adamant HA Friend Ball Shiftry lately, would you be interested? I also bred a HA Timid Swellow in a Lure Ball. If you want something else just let me know. No nickname on the breed, thanks:)

Great, I have bred an Adamant HA Friend Ball Shiftry lately, would you be interested? I also bred a HA Timid Swellow in a Lure Ball. If you want something else just let me know. No nickname on the breed, thanks:)
yeah i can trade for those!

Siria i don't think you have added me yet, as i had actually forgotten to add you, and when i did it said you hadn't added me.

Thanks for the trade, please check if it is the correct Mienshao. I´ll breed the ducklett ASAP. Should be by next weekend.

yeah, seems to be the right meinfoo! thank you for the trade! when you finish the ducklet we can trade for the arceus!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok so let’s do:

Swellow and Shiftry for Brave Shiny Stakataka and that gen 6 Breed. :D

Could you please move the breed to Gen 7 too? So we don't need to swap games.

Last edited:
I can trade whenever you're ready. Just let me know if you want to receive yours in gen 7 first.
Keep mine in gen 6, please.
These are the nicknames i want:
Venonat - Mezzanotte
Combee - Maya
Luvdisc - Sunny
Skiddo - Feta
Hoppip - Primavera
Maractus - Pitaya

And for those, I'll be trading you these:
HA Golett - Heavy ball, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs
HA Vullaby - Moon ball, Careful, 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, 4 egg moves
Bagon - Fast ball, Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs, 4 egg moves
HA Sigilyph - Friend ball, 31/x/30/31/31/31 IVs (HP Ice), 4 egg moves
HA Lileep - Nest ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x IVs, 4 egg moves (gen 6)

I'll also be breeding Modest Love ball Feebas (HP Grass), Lure/Friend ball Tynamo and Bold (can do HA) Stunfisk in a Level ball so, let me know if it interests you.

krlitoxs TangoAlphaOscar22 Christian Siria cayZ5 BlackoutSLM erasmus

I finally have all your pokemon! Sorry it took so long! All your pokemon are in gen 6 (except for BlackoutSLM Christian, who asked for some gen 6 breeds!).

FC: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN: Anthony (Tony in gen 6)

also BlackoutSLM Christian Please let me know if/what you want your breeds nicknamed!

also if i haven't given you something i want in exchange for your pokemon, please let me know and i'll give you something!
Hey mate no problem. I'll add you now and jump on if you're ready?

IGN: Troy
FC: 3625-9029-9485

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)