Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Shiny Heatran

Calm

TID: 63904
SID: 15189
OT: Angie

30/3/30/31/31/31
what appricorn balls would you want as payment for this. i can breed you a pokemon in just about any appricorn ball so long as it is catchable in the wild in ultra moon then breed it to get 5 or 6 iv's i dont quite have enough pokemon to do egg moves though.

Whenever you’re availible I’m able to trade for the Lugia project
we have traded before right? just in case, here is my friend code: 4296 - 3407 - 0885
IGN is anthony.

i'm currently doing some level grinding but i should be done in a few minutes. when i finsih i'll let you know and come online.

erasmus you haven't responded so i thought i'd send again. I have your pokemon ready! the mewtwo, zapdos, zekrom, as well as a blacephalon and another pokemon i can't remember. I haven't gotten the cresselia yet.

erasmus you haven't responded so i thought i'd send again. I have your pokemon ready! the mewtwo, zapdos, zekrom, as well as a blacephalon and another pokemon i can't remember. I haven't gotten the cresselia yet.
I’m sorry I bought Skyrim for the switch and I’ve been no-lifeing it.

I wasn’t sure what all you wanted I have moonballs as usual and can probably get you some different ones if needed

I’m sorry I bought Skyrim for the switch and I’ve been no-lifeing it.

I wasn’t sure what all you wanted I have moonballs as usual and can probably get you some different ones if needed
I know i wanted some moon balls, But i will need to check my appricorn ball selection as i have a lot of them now and i need to see which i need more of

also, i actually used one of your moon balls to catch a white flower flabebe. I have breed it with 4 egg moves and the proper ivs. If you can give me your TSV, I might be able to breed you a shiny egg.

Hey sorry you never got back to me are you still up to trade? https://pastebin.com/iqyFmQz2 my list updated a bit since then
Hey! Can i have your moon ball grubbin?

You take custom Egg RNG requests for Gen 7? If so, CMT!! :3
It depends on what you want me to breed! I can do non-shiny breeds easily, but for shiny pokemon, you would need to give me your TSV as thats the only way I do shiny breeds in gen 7.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey! Can i have your moon ball grubbin?

It depends on what you want me to breed! I can do non-shiny breeds easily, but for shiny pokemon, you would need to give me your TSV as thats the only way I do shiny breeds in gen 7.
Yeah, TSV breeds are fine for me, as I want the poke with my OT hehe

3213 here, and can't you do the Non-Shiny Charm/Masuda method? :o
I don't know how to do that method yet, and i can't really do it as i already have the shiny charm. Unless there is a way to do it once i have the shiny charm, I have to do it the normal way.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Good news! I Have an egg with your TSV coming up really soon! its a 31/7/31/31/31/31 Spread! Can be male or female, and can have its HA or not!
Sweet! Hmm... lets see now... Female Quiet Magma Armor Shiny Numel with spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 IVs and 4 EMs, in a Heavy Ball!

Sweet! Hmm... lets see now... Female Quiet Magma Armor Shiny Numel with spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0 IVs and 4 EMs, in a Heavy Ball!
can you supply a parent? I don't have one of those in gen 7. A male with a 0 iv in speed would be best as the male is the one that passes down the speed iv in this spread. i really only need a x/x/x/x/31/0 spread as the female passes down all other ivs.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
can you supply a parent? I don't have one of those in gen 7. A male with a 0 iv in speed would be best as the male is the one that passes down the speed iv in this spread. i really only need a x/x/x/x/31/0 spread as the female passes down all other ivs.
Sadly, I don't have any Numel. I got a ditto iirc. Is it alright if I trade it tomorrow? Kinda late atm hehe

Sadly, I don't have any Numel. I got a ditto iirc. Is it alright if I trade it tomorrow? Kinda late atm hehe
I was kinda hoping to trade today, as i wanted to do more breeding. your egg is coming up really soon and I wanted to get it done today so i could continue to breed. I guess i can wait though.

erasmus In terms of the pokeballs you can give me, i'd like at more 2 moon balls. Oddly enough the most Appricorn balls I have right now is friend balls, at 10, So I don't need any more of those right now. However, I need more fast and love balls, as I only have 5 of each. so i guess 2 moon balls, and the rest be love and/or fast balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)