Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

i was informed that using a save editor to change nicknames isn't allowed, so if i can't change the nickname then i won't be able to give it the nickname. well, unless i experiment with ACE. I should be able to change its nickname that way but it seems like it would be a bit confusing to do so.

Ok well I hope you can get it because I do want the nickname. Too bad it is messing up

Hey! I could get you that regigigas, but unfortunately since i can only get 1 per game, i'd be going for it with the nature i'd perfer, and the one i want is adamant, so i can't get you an impish one. i'm really sorry! if you could get more then one then i'd be happy to get you an impish one. its just i mainly rng abuse for myself first and i'd honestly perfer an offensive regigigas rather than a defensive one.
No biggie. Adamant can work as well.

ok cool! then i can totally get that for you! however it might be a while, as i am currently rng abusing a shiny kyurem and i have been getting really unlucky with it, so i don't know when i'll be done with it. afterwards though i'll search for regigigas!
No problem. Take your time.

Hi, I am interested in ToysRuS Gen4 Arceus (with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina sig. moves) Timid nature and Winter 2011 Celebi (with Nasty Plot) with Timid nature. Can do breeding projects from gens 4-7 and gen 1 and 2 VC, including pokeballs (apricorns, safari and others), or legendaries (in special pokeballs).

Hi, I am interested in ToysRuS Gen4 Arceus (with Dialga/Palkia/Giratina sig. moves) Timid nature and Winter 2011 Celebi (with Nasty Plot) with Timid nature. Can do breeding projects from gens 4-7 and gen 1 and 2 VC, including pokeballs (apricorns, safari and others), or legendaries (in special pokeballs).
i can get you those! I'd happily take gen 6 or 7 breeds in exchange for them! what can you breed?

I am interested in a Dream radar Timid Landorus. I can probably have a Vanilite ready by tomorrow if you are interested.

Hello again! I want to trade your Blacephalon for an apricorn ball. Which you need most?
Any appricorn ball should be fine!

I can breed anything from games Y, AS, Sun a USUM :-)
Can you breed the following pokemon?

Ducklett
Moon/Lure Ball
Timid Nature
Hydration
Hidden power fire
Egg moves:
Air Cutter
Brine
Aqua Jet
Mirror Move

Mienfoo
Moon/Love Ball
Jolly Nature
Reckless
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Knock Off
Low Kick
Vital Throw

I am interested in a Dream radar Timid Landorus. I can probably have a Vanilite ready by tomorrow if you are interested.
I might be getting the vanillite in another trade, so if possible can you get anything else from my wishlist?

erasmus Christian BlazingBarrager

Just tagging the rest of you to let you know i have not forgotten about your trades! I seem to have been swamped with trade request recently, and i am currently doing some work in HGSS to get some of those mons, so Progress on your trades have been slow. But i'll be getting to them soon!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yep, as I said through PM, I have your HA Ralts, Love ball Bulbasaur and Lure ball Froakie ready. I'll take your Original Cap Pikachu, Moon Ball HP Ice Koko and Moon Ball HP Fire Lele. VM me or PM me to set up a time to trade :)

Hey Inkblot just want to tell you that i am in breeding process for an alolan shiny rattata adamant nature with 4 egg moves in level ball let me know if you are interest in that instead of the appricorn ball

UPDATE

Shiny Latios

Timid

TID: 13880
SID: 12660
OT: Anthony

31/31/30/30/31/30
-Dragon Breath
-Protect
-Refresh
-Luster Purge

(Was RNG abused 100% on retail, without the use of any outside tools, or Pokemon acquired using said tools)

Shiny Latias

Timid

TID: 24720
SID: 26587

31/31/30/30/31/30
-Dragon Breath
-Water Sport
-Refresh
-Mist Ball

(Was RNG abused 100% on retail, without the use of any outside tools, or Pokemon acquired using said tools)

Shiny Raikou

Timid

Timid

31/31/30/30/31/30
-Roar
-Quick Attack
-Spark
-Reflect

Shiny Entei

Lonely

Lonely

31/31/30/30/31/30
-Roar
-Fire Spin
-Stomp
-Flamethrower

Americas Winter 2011 Celebi

TID: 02211
SID: 20073
OT: WIN2011

Timid
/0/31/30/31/30

Bold
/0/31/30/31/30

Region of origin can be either Johto OR Sinnoh

-Leaf Storm
-Recover
-Nasty Plot
-Healing Wish

I played through Heart Gold AND Soul Silver just for those 2 lati's. Of course, any pokemon I can get as well that work with the spread I'll gladly take. More gen 4 pokemon with be coming soon, but I figured I'd Get the highlights out of the way first.

Also, I would have got the lati's in moon balls, but everyone on this site who has the lati's in their shop has them in moon balls, so i decided to be different and get them in love balls instead.​

erasmus

Good news! I was able to successfully use ACE to change the mewtwo's name without trading it to my yellow game. i am currently unable to trade the mewtwo to my yellow name, but i didn't want to waste time trading it when it might not work, so i looked into ACE and i found a way! It has the nickname you requested! just don't ask me to do this again for a bit as its very annoying to change the name via ACE.

erasmus

Good news! I was able to successfully use ACE to change the mewtwo's name without trading it to my yellow game. i am currently unable to trade the mewtwo to my yellow name, but i didn't want to waste time trading it when it might not work, so i looked into ACE and i found a way! It has the nickname you requested! just don't ask me to do this again for a bit as its very annoying to change the name via ACE.
oh ok thanks so much! <3
if we can trade everything at once I think I also requested:
shiny blacephalon: nickname: Pinhead
totem mimyku: nickname: Flat

is three moonballs ok? if you need something else just let me know.

Any appricorn ball should be fine!

Can you breed the following pokemon?

Ducklett
Moon/Lure Ball
Timid Nature
Hydration
Hidden power fire
Egg moves:
Air Cutter
Brine
Aqua Jet
Mirror Move

Mienfoo
Moon/Love Ball
Jolly Nature
Reckless
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:
Baton Pass
Knock Off
Low Kick
Vital Throw
Ok, getting on it :-) At least one o them should be this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)