Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Yep check here! Anything that says Gen 6 & 7 can be sent in Gen 6. They start about halfway down. I would also take on a breeding project.

There is also a Battle Ready list on post 2.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-7-now-with-battle-ready-mons-post-2.3609991/
Would it be possible for you to get the following pokemon:

Nincada
Adamant Nature
Sport Ball
EM's:
Night Slash
Endure
Final gambit
feint attack

ninjask and sedinja are pretty cool, and they have nice shinies so getting them would be awesome.

Would it be possible for you to get the following pokemon:

Nincada
Adamant Nature
Sport Ball
EM's:
Night Slash
Endure
Final gambit
feint attack

ninjask and sedinja are pretty cool, and they have nice shinies so getting them would be awesome.
I will have to find a parent in a Sports Ball, but sure. You would want it in Gen 6?

coming online now
let me know when you have a froakie with the egg moves and ball you want. i think i have a naive 6 iv ditto already so all i need is the ball and egg moves. as i said don't think i don't know if i have one on me so it would be easier if you could supply one.

I have it Naive and the egg moves done. How many IVs do you need to RNG a perfect spread?
technically i can do it with any amount. however having a 6 iv parent is best. however rng breeding makes things a lot easier so it doesn't matter as i can always rng abuse on the missing ivs. i can take it whenever you are ready to trade.

technically i can do it with any amount. however having a 6 iv parent is best. however rng breeding makes things a lot easier so it doesn't matter as i can always rng abuse on the missing ivs. i can take it whenever you are ready to trade.
Ok I'm ready! I have Naive female Luxury Ball Froakie with 4 egg moves @ 31/31/31/31/31/x.

yeah i can do hidden power fire
That would be awesome! So,
Shiny Froakie Female
31/30/31/30/31/30
Naive/Protean
4 Egg Moves

I'm flexible on the gender, but female would make it extra special.

Thanks man! I'll get to work on the Nincada in the morning!

Hey there. Would you be willing to take a shiny RNG in Gen 6?
I can provide a female parent if needed.

Pokemon: Swirlix
Pokeball: Heal
Ability: Unburden (HA)
Egg moves:
After you
Belly Drum
Copycat
Yawn
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Nature:Modest

I can do a breeding project in exchange. I can send you a list of what I have.

Hey there. Would you be willing to take a shiny RNG in Gen 6?
I can provide a female parent if needed.

Pokemon: Swirlix
Pokeball: Heal
Ability: Unburden (HA)
Egg moves:
After you
Belly Drum
Copycat
Yawn
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Shiny: Yes
Nature:Modest

I can do a breeding project in exchange. I can send you a list of what I have.

yes i can do that! and yes, giving me a parent would be ideal, as i don't currently have a swirlix in a heal ball. for what i would like in return:

Bellsprout (gen 6)
Modest Nature
Moon or Love ball
Hidden power ground if possible
Egg moves:
Weather Ball
giga Drain
clear smog
encore

if you could get that for me it would be great!

yes i can do that! and yes, giving me a parent would be ideal, as i don't currently have a swirlix in a heal ball. for what i would like in return:

Bellsprout (gen 6)
Modest Nature
Moon or Love ball
Hidden power ground if possible
Egg moves:
Weather Ball
giga Drain
clear smog
encore

if you could get that for me it would be great!
I can do it.
It will take me some time as I have to catch the Bellsprout in my SS and transfer it to start breeding.
Not sure about the Hidden Power, as I only have an HP Ice Ditto in Gen 6. I'll probably catch a Moon ball one.

I can do it.
It will take me some time as I have to catch the Bellsprout in my SS and transfer it to start breeding.
Not sure about the Hidden Power, as I only have an HP Ice Ditto in Gen 6. I'll probably catch a Moon ball one.
i can supply you with a belsprout and a hidden power ground ditto (though i'd need them back when you are done breeding). i caught all the HGSS appricorn balls a long time ago so i can trade you one when you give me the swirlix

i can supply you with a belsprout and a hidden power ground ditto (though i'd need them back when you are done breeding). i caught all the HGSS appricorn balls a long time ago so i can trade you one when you give me the swirlix
Ok then. I'll let you know as soon as I have the Swirlix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)