Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a scam or not, since he ev trained 15 pokemons for me before
basically in Jan 6th i gave Ultimatedefense 5 pokemons to ev trained, then Jan 10th i pm him and he said he hasn't done it , he might be busy .
Then yesterday Jan 21st i pmed him again after 2 pm he hasn't respond to me
I am not accused him of a scammer but he hasn't respond to me pm in a week :)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
well he hasn't been on since the 15th so there's no way he could've responded to you PMing him here yesterday

User Chadtherest00 scammed me. I guess this was partially my fault, as I didn't bother to check the blacklist (I believe he was just blacklisted)--I assumed he was safe because people seemed to be trading with him in the Simple Question/Request thread. But we arranged a trade: my 5 IV Scraggy for his 5 IV Cottonee. I received a 2 IV Cottonee.

User Chadtherest00 scammed me. I guess this was partially my fault, as I didn't bother to check the blacklist (I believe he's already blacklisted)--I assumed he was safe because people seemed to be trading with him in the Simple Question/Request thread. But we arranged a trade: my 5 IV Scraggy for his 5 IV Cottonee. I received a 2 IV Cottonee.
He was added to the blacklist earlier today, as you can see above.

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You won't, you got put there for scamming and you are there so that none should trust you during trades after the scams you did.
Ok I did one scam and gotna pokemon I was suppose to get
The kid got up set cause he wanted to keep that pokemon
They give him a thunderus
So he won't cry bout giving me the tornadous
He went ahead and cried bout it
Now I'm banned for life seems fair?

No exception, a scam is a scam, and the blacklisting is fair due to you doing something that is not approved on the forum.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here, but you were asked to return the Tornadus you took from someone when you traded away a Pokemon with the incorrect IVs. You had two weeks to do this and didn't seem to show any interest or even respond to the conversation where you were asked to return it.

I don't see a reason to remove you from the blacklist.

so today UltimateD saw me on wifi, i sent a trade request . He accepted - he showed me all 5 of my pokemons then cancel the trade , still no pm from him lol

Last edited:
Hey guys~ There's a rumor that says that some people hacked X&Y games and they were able to create Pokemon. There's a girl outside the Pokemon Center of Anistar City that tells you the memory of your Pokemon. If the Pokemon has the pentagon and can't remember the O.T and it's past before meeting you, it's hacked.
I checked my 6 IVs Jolly Slakoth and 6 IVs Tynamo. Both couldn't remember the O.T and it's past despite being Kalos born and having the pentagram. So I imagine they were hacked. This is not a confirmed theory, but be careful.
I'm not trading this two Pokemon at Smogon, because it goes against the rules.

Hey guys~ There's a rumor that says that some people hacked X&Y games and they were able to create Pokemon. There's a girl outside the Pokemon Center of Anistar City that tells you the memory of your Pokemon. If the Pokemon has the pentagon and can't remember the O.T and it's past before meeting you, it's hacked.
I checked my 6 IVs Jolly Slakoth and 6 IVs Tynamo. Both couldn't remember the O.T and it's past despite being Kalos born and having the pentagram. So I imagine they were hacked. This is not a confirmed theory, but be careful.
I'm not trading this two Pokemon at Smogon, because it goes against the rules.
I just tested with non pentagon . Hacked pokemon and non hack . Here what it says :
"The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember."

I just tested with non pentagon . Hacked pokemon and non hack . Here what it says :
"The pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember."
That's what it says with my Slakoth and Tynamo. Since they have the pentagon, it shouldn't say that.

That's what it says with my Slakoth and Tynamo. Since they have the pentagon, it shouldn't say that.
Yes, it is possible to hack Pokemon in the 5th generation with extra data attached that shows them as Kalos native Pokemon when transferred to Gen 6. The girl in anistar city can debunk if the Polemon is hacked an had this information added.

If anyone discovers users trading hacked Pokemon that appear Kalos native but lack the proper memory, let us know as this is a blacklistable offense.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Also they lack egg moves, as in if you delete any egg moves that Pokemon has and the move relearner can't teach it back then that's another sign that it's hacked.

(Though the other option is much easier, lol)

User gave me a trophy x/x/31/x/x/x Naive Synchronize Elegym and tried to pass it off as a Modest Analytic 31/31/31/30/30/31 Kalos Bred Elegym.

Details can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/readysetgohs-300-shinies.3498891/page-2

His FC:4313-1357-2375 IGN: Hector
Hi there

Just wanted to report a user named "elementalh3ro"
He was supposed to trade me a HP ground shiny elgyem.
Turns out to be 1 IV, and not the right nature anyhow.
The convo is in my thread. I have tried to contact him, he's disconnected right away and now will not respond.

Here is his fc:
4313-1357-2375
Ign Hector
I received these two accusations by PM (and you folks really ought to post accusations here so others who have been scammed have the potential to chime in). Elementalh3ro what do you have to say about all this?

Hi,
can i add that the torchic i got in the cherish ball when i got X says "the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesnt seem to be able to remember" now that torchic can in no way be hacked as it was recieved over wi-fi from nintendo holding the blazenkinite so how does that prove that pokemon are hacked?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi,
can i add that the torchic i got in the cherish ball when i got X says "the pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesnt seem to be able to remember" now that torchic can in no way be hacked as it was recieved over wi-fi from nintendo holding the blazenkinite so how does that prove that pokemon are hacked?
What?

Edit: I see what you're asking now. My guess is that the message in that particular case is because it's from an event.

Hi,
While this is pretty interesting in that we can't tell if specific Pokemon have been hacked to be Kalos native, for non 6th gen event things, it does still provide us with a solid hack check.

also i have a couple of pokebank 5th gen pokemon that were events that i know arnt hacked and they have the message aswell
You're missing the point. The purpose of using this method to check legality is to check Kalos native Pokemon. All Pokemon from previous generations (from what I understand) will have that same message. The point is to debunk hacked 5th gen Pokemon who have been hacked to include extra information which allows them to appear Kalos native in the 6th generation.

I received these two accusations by PM (and you folks really ought to post accusations here so others who have been scammed have the potential to chime in). Elementalh3ro what do you have to say about all this?
Just want to point out that he still has not responded, both to pms and on here. I see he is online, engaged in conversation with other people. I'm hoping they aren't getting scammed as well.

Regardless, he's deleting my messages on his profile asking him to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)