Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

Earlier today I modified my trading thread to include Legendary Pokemon from previous games. However, I did not have these legendaries and instead I planned to Pokegen them and trade them that way. Needless to say I was caught quickly before I could even generate and execute a trade. I am completely humiliated that I decided to try to resort to such tactics. Prior to today's incident I had acquired and executed all trades through the set of breedable Pokemon that I have that have all been obtained legitimately or by offering to perform cloning services. I want to apologize to the moderators, namely Agonist, for coming up with a stupid excuse after I had been caught. You perform your job well and that is why these forums are as reputable as they are. Additionally I want to apologize to the Smogon community for my actions and hope that I can somehow prove to you all that I am a well mannered person who can cooperate in your community. I value what the site has brought to the competitive Pokemon scene and just about everyone that I have met on these forums have been polite and very helpful. I fully accept my blacklist assignment and hope that I can be given a second chance. Thanks.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If you're sorry, then go ahead and earn your redemption. We don't remove people from the blacklist 'because they feel bad'.

Reporting user Oh Rise for trading Powersaved Pokemon. He claims that they are all the same TID on his list, but this convo a friend of mine had shows that he is really a Powersaver. He messaged him through PS. (Oh Rise's PS name is rivalists)

His trade thread

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reporting user Oh Rise for trading Powersaved Pokemon. He claims that they are all the same TID on his list, but this convo a friend of mine had shows that he is really a Powersaver. He messaged him through PS. (Oh Rise's PS name is rivalists)

His trade thread
Not sure if he's actively on Smogon anymore, but he was accused of such here and here as well, though without any substantial evidence.

Edit: Also, that doesn't show anything except that he clones via Powersaves.

I was scammed on serebii, so not on smogon. But i still like to just warn whoever i can reach ^-^
(And yeah, no more 2 v 1 trading, and own risk/fault ^-^; )

Name(s) (on chat): _SweetApril_
In-game Name: KauwGen
Hostmask*: n/a
Friend Code: 3840 6298 2792
Pokemon Scammed (if any): Shiny Gligar
The Story (What Happened): He was offering a Shiny absol with 4 ivs. So i offerd a shiny gligar and a 5iv eevee. He gently asked to first send another pokemon so that he was sure not be scammed like in the past... And so he disconnected after the first trade o-O;

The chat log is on the serebii forum, but im not sure if its against any rules to put links or such >.<

I want to report user Dark Zoroark for making an alternate account just because no one would clone for him. This is seen here, the fact that his second account(GangGreen ) has the same trainer details on the signature makes me entirely sure it's the same person. I'll quote Global Rules on this
  • Do not register multiple accounts, ever. This is self-explanatory. If you create an alternate account when infracted or banned, your ban will be extended or made permanent.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xerneas-and-yveltal-help-thread-giveaway.3515368/

giveaway.png

Signature.png

He has been active in the SRSQ thread asking for people to help him clone his 6 IVs Pancham, today I saw his second account asking for cloning, so I decided to offer him some help. Only to find out that what he needed cloned(among other things) was that same Pancham he has been asking for in his original account. More proof can be found here. Using screenshots in case he decides to edit anything.
pancham 1.png

pancham 2.png

Lameass murkrow 2.png

Lameass murkrow.png

I'm not sure if this is the thread for reporting him, please redirect me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I want to report user Dark Zoroark for making an alternate account just because no one would clone for him. This is seen here, the fact that his second account(GangGreen ) has the same trainer details on the signature makes me entirely sure it's the same person. I'll quote Global Rules on this

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xerneas-and-yveltal-help-thread-giveaway.3515368/

View attachment 22546

View attachment 22542

He has been active in the SRSQ thread asking for people to help him clone his 6 IVs Pancham, today I saw his second account asking for cloning, so I decided to offer him some help. Only to find out that what he needed cloned(among other things) was that same Pancham he has been asking for in his original account. More proof can be found here. Using screenshots in case he decides to edit anything.
View attachment 22543
View attachment 22544

View attachment 22549
View attachment 22548

I'm not sure if this is the thread for reporting him, please redirect me if I'm wrong.
MewDraco nobody never answered me on cloning because no one didn't have the time to do it for me. I just send a message to the commissioner and right now so I we are settling this. Also I have not messed up, hacked any pokemon, or scammed anyone on this website. I am a breeder and have never scammed no one. My email that I was using with Dark Zoroark was hacked by other pokemon trading websites so I ask the commissioner if I can switch accounts because I don't trust that email if people can hack into it.

MewDraco nobody never answered me on cloning because no one didn't have the time to do it for me. I just send a message to the commissioner and right now so I we are settling this. Also I have not messed up, hacked any pokemon, or scammed anyone on this website. I am a breeder and have never scammed no one. My email that I was using with Dark Zoroark was hacked by other pokemon trading websites so I ask the commissioner if I can switch accounts because I don't trust that email if people can hack into it.

You can perfectly change your email without making a new account.
password.png

Here is a picture of what one administator of security of PokeCommunity told me about my accounts: (had two accounts hacked, and two emails hacked.) and I accidentally used the emails for both accounts so I had to deleted both emails on google.

Attachments

You can perfectly change your email without making a new account.
View attachment 22551
i still don't trust the email that I put on the account I made on those two because it was hacked before by other people who traded with me just because of they were mad at trading. I also had make a new account because of people hacked into my emails twice and have access to them. That's why I made a new one and put a security wall on my email now I made.

Last edited:
I would like to report GangGreen/Dark Zoroark/Open Darkness for scamming/lying to get free pokemon. Here are the relavent screenshots and links.
Here he offers pokemon as Open Darkness.
Here he says he is new and wants spitbacks/breedables for free and that he had to delete the save that had the pokemon he offered earlier. (As Dark Zoroark)
Page2 Part2.PNG

And then here he says that he has the pokemon he offered earlier and wants them cloned.(as GangGreen)

EDIT: Not the same pokemon, I need go hunting on the SQSR thread. Remember seeing the same pokemon somewhere. But he still has pokemon.

Last edited:
I would like to report GangGreen/Dark Zoroark/Open Darkness for scamming/lying to get free pokemon. Here are the relavent screenshots and links.
Here he offers pokemon as Open Darkness.
Here he says he is new and wants spitbacks/breedables for free and that he had to delete the save that had the pokemon he offered earlier. (As Dark Zoroark)
View attachment 22558
And then here he says that he has the pokemon he offered earlier and wants them cloned.(as GangGreen)
dude i have to start a new game because of my game was attached to my virtual router. The people who hacked me, got to me by my virtual router, through my 3ds and laptop. I had those pokemon before but I had to restart my game. Also Gonzo give me some pokemon to breed and I breeded them up to 6 iv. I also caught them in the wild and breed them up from 1 iv to 6 iv. My fc and ign is also different because i had to start all over, it went from jr to calem, ash1236 tell me i have to start a new game and I don't have Pokebank so I am starting back from scratch

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, this whole deal with Dark Zoroark/Open Darkness/GangGreen ends.

GangGreen has already talked with some of the moderators in regards to the multiple accounts and it has been decided that we will ban the Dark Zoroark and Open Darkness accounts. GangGreen, make sure to stay with one account from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)