NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
KnightsofCydonia
shoot Asek

As much as I want to be paranoid about Yeti, I think this is the better shot. Yeti would have to be playing an incredibly motivated scumgame to have posted the way she does, and I think her progressions have all come from a towny perspective.

I honestly think tonally Blazade feels like unmotivated town. I don't think scum!Blazade lets himself go out with as much of a whimper as the above post was. Yeah, the meta difference is there, but I don't think it's necessarily incriminating. Like honestly I think he's been playing too poorly to actually be mafia, if that makes sense. There's no way scum!Blazade lets it get this bad.

The biggest draws against Asek are as follows: I know for a fact he can replicate his towngame very well as scum. I know for a fact he and Sam were hard defending each other all game, and while Sam was hard defending townies left and right I think he does that so that he can also slip one of his scumbros in there under the same shield.

I also think Asek can be a very analytical player when he wants to, and he's been more active than Blazade, so on the chance that I'm wrong and it comes down to f3 I think if anyone can deduce whether or not Yeti's been joshing us, it's Asek.

I don't want to lay out a "plan" in case this goes wrong like the others have, I just want to say that if I'm wrong I'd like Asek to take the full 48 hours to try to figure shit out instead of just popping off on Blazade.

hopefully this just ends the game though

see y'all on the other side.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I dont know if blazade is trying to scare tactic me out of saying hes tge correct shot or is gonna shoot me off of paranoia of my scum game ratger theb what ive said and dome

Asek

Banned deucer.
Alright im back home

I'm expecting you to each build a case on the other to be shot as well as a case for yourself to not be shot

I'll be re reading through this whole game thread and finding interesting points

Uh wow, Yeti's gonna do just fine at MU her scumgame is on point.

I gonna confess something now, my whole plan since Flyhn had the gun was to orchestrate a 5 man Monty Hall problem by making a choice of shot (Asek), making every effort to convince people that I would shoot him based on my reads at the time, and allowing in the worst case where scum is good at influencing public opinon and town after town flips, for me to get the gun at the final stage and flip the shot, earning me a 4/5 chance of success. (And it WAS a 4/5 chance from my perspective, if you want the math I'll give it to you)

The only evidence I have for this is my strong but consistent preference not to be shot at 4th to last or second to last but 3rd to last. I honestly thought Walrein was gonna make good and shoot me today, now things are kind of awkward lol.

But yeah, this isn't Survivor, the game isn't decided by who can make the best case on who did more and who deserves to win.

The fact of the matter is I've given a lot of Yeti's shenanigans a free pass because almost everything I saw her say against me she said as town against me in DBZ. I strongly scumread her for it then but arguments are arguments and because she isn't awkward she can use them just as easily as scum. She's gotten a night universal townread so far and coasted this whole game, playing a game of total self preservation while taking every chance to undermine and discredit me.

She even played the scum distancing game quite well, ready to push people when they needed to be pushed and coasting out of the game otherwise. To be honest this was the perfect game for her to roll scum, not being forced to vote people, not having to explain why she survived nightkills, just town posturing with well written arguments and not getting lynched, because she NEVER gets lynched.

My game has not been perfect but I have acted with purpose, been legitimately uninformed, attempted to bail town out of the traps scum have been trying to set this game, and provided unique and poignant reads. It's a shame about my final plan though, I was actually kind of proud of that one. But you need to take a good long look at my posts, Asek, and decide for yourself. I will around in the evening to answer for anything that I've done that you (and only you) want clarified.

17th Shot - End

My morning has been interesting. Sitting at the wrong spot at the table, covered in dust, with a wounded foot, wishing I'd never said a damn thing to my roommate.

At least I'm not dead by ricochet

18th Shot - The Final Showdown

Walrein shot a Townie and died. Asek is the new Gunbearer. 48 hours.

Deadline for 18th Shot is April 24th noon UTC-6.

Like I said all she ever cared about was suriving so there isn't anything incriminating to find. (There are a few posts supporting this but Town Yeti wants to carry anyway so it means less than I'd like)

I will however make my case for why I believed in you this whole time in greater detail, and why you should trust that I was town motivated and actively trying to kill the last scum as opposed to trying to survive.

When flyhn had the gun and there was one scum left, I could honestly say that I had no reason to believe any one player was scum over another, and without buddies to interact with it would be a witch hunt at best. So I decided to let the scum hunt themselves for me while I subtely influenced things to give myself strong 80% confidence as a support for whatever reads I had at the time.

To explain the Monty Hall Problem, if I tell you out of 100 lockers only one has money in it then tell you to pick one, you have a 1/100 chance. But if before you open it I open 98 other lockers that have no money, you'd want to switch because that's a 99/100 chance. The key, the reason behind that is becauae of the magic of show business I am sure to open lockers that are NOT your initial choice. If I opened 98 random lockers with no money and then gave you a new chance to pick from what was left it would be 50-50.

So to translate, the key here was to make my choice and ensure that people thought I was a loose cannon who would shoot you no matter what. Then the scum would keep opening other doors for me by convincing the gunbearer since they and the gunbearer could count on me to open yours. And it worked well enough up through walrein being shot.

Even then I couldn't argue to shoot yeti then because people don't like probabilistic arguments and it heavily leans on it being MY perspective. You have to trust that I'm town to shoot Yeti off my experiment. I admit that I was trying to be a hero here, going off on my own, hanging back, and leaning on my own analysis to win us the game rather than engage in discussion and try to hash this out. I really thought I'd get shot though.

Long story short, I knew someone in this game had pulled the wool over my eyes and I did everything I could to generate hard evidence. This is not the kind of shit I make up, you know that at this point. So if you shoot me, don't do it because you "expected more out of me".

Oh and if you want further proof of my feelings about your alignment as proof was stacking up (pre walrein shot is 1/5-> 2/5, or 2:1 odds either of yeti or walrein was scum over you) you can look at the difference between my response to your ISO and that of Yeti's. I clearly think you are town and am trying to engage you but Yeti essentially gets the cold shoulder.

Yeti

dark saturday
lol wtf i thought it was gonna be hard to tell the right shot if walrein shot me but that post would've sealed the gd deal for me

i dont think ive played a noc with asek so just as ive been pretty unsure of her meta id guess shes uncertain of mine

i think the most defining factors which can be shown in other nocs (so im not just making them up) are:
scumtell: defending teammates (sam cites this in f&i as why hd and i are mafia together and was straight wrong, people push me and fh as teammates in this game)
town: town never have a reason to lie or shift narratives (see: haruno claiming he got a read as cop when he was hooked), scum hide their reasons because it becomes much harder to keep up substantiated reads, town know one thing: their own wc and people who seem to know more are either cops if applicable or mafia

you can imagine why, if i was the gunbearer rn, i would shoot tf out of blazade for #1963. i get the theory behind it but that is some insane WIFOM to say he was never intending to shoot asek, but me.

town in OC have a lot of reasons to lie but town in NOC absolutely cannot lie; if someone dies before they can go back and clarify what they mean or if they're just wrong, huge boozle. all we have is what has been posted in this thread. now suddenly that blazade NEEDS to have me shot, i'm the one he wanted to shoot all along and asek never was? complete load of bs. its his only play, though, really. i think this is reminiscent of amnesiac where he backed himself into a corner being too honest about his targets and results as scum; now that asek actually is the gunbearer he has to completely flip his narrative he had been posting.

"She's gotten a night universal townread so far and coasted this whole game, playing a game of total self preservation"

this line in particular is just blatant shifting. the first part is true, i have been townread heavily, which always happens when i am town. shocking. the middle part... i have the second highest post count in the game including some massive walls, i have been pushing reads and positing scenarios, and you say i am 'coasting' ?????? what does coasting look like to you because to me it looks like taking your foot off the gas. i went afk when i visited sam and announced myself as v/la but came right back after it. no, the one who has been 'coasting' is blazade who even tries to claim his strategy to win was to sit back and let other people do everything. that was his best option as scum, was to try and step back.

the last one. lol. so here is what i know this game: i am town. the current gunbearer is town. if i become the gunbearer my information just got halved. i am the only one i can trust to actually be town all game, so of course i would want to survive?

i play self-preservation when it's necessary. there have been plenty of oc games i'm village, leading it, and don't bother ever bging myself because my role is weak. there are games my role is very good and needs to be bged or sged. in a noc i always want to survive to the end. in this game format i find it absolutely necessary i survive as long as possible; fmpov, town has the best chance of winning with me continuing to be alive. anyone else COULD be mafia.

however that is not "all" i have ever cared about, i have been hard pushing my reads all game finding new evidence and reevaluating off flips. even then people don't just automatically shoot who i suggest, shooting terribad targets like empoof who i absolutely never campaigned for, so the theory that town should just not do anything about pushes is bunk. the gunbearer will shoot who they want, what town SHOULD be doing is trying to help inform their shot.

i applaud you for trying that avenue, blazade, but it is so absurdly convenient you really HAVEN'T suspected asek this whole time!! but the other person you're up against!!! no really!!!!! this thread does not support that. neither does my role pm but ayy lmao

i feel like digging up evidence i'm town is very self-serving and subjective but i will go do a reread for what other people posted about blazade and pick up some things that, if i was in asek's position, would make me townread my own slot. wall2 incoming

Hey I took a gamble here with clear reasoning why. I also told people time and time again to shoot me before LYLO, a sentiment you took to be apologetic. It wasn't. I had a plan, god damn it.

Yeti

dark saturday
alright well half of the oldest results page for blazade mentions in this thread is me. tfw nobody else mentions him cause he does nothing :BrainSlug:

actually idk if this is right the earliest post is over 20 pages in but fh mentions blazade before i do and it doesnt show up does the search only show 200 max?? w/e

p21
FH: 8. Blazade - Sorta townie? But I'll probably adjust this read once I look at some more recent posts from him.
14. Yeti - Another person hard to read though far more posts, but based on Shubaka's earlier posts. I believe them to be town.
Yeti: Blazade I feel is in the jalmont Twin boat where I expect him to do a lot more as town. Maybe it's this game format or maybe it's just we haven't really seen his NOC scum game so he is a lot more hesitant to post at his usual volume for fear of being inconsistent with himself
also on this page i have disagreements with josh, ag, and push for wd, fort, and dbw to be shot

p22
Flyhn: Blazade - Seems to be contributing a little, but not as much as i'd expect from him. I want to see more from him, but he seems solid so far. Slight town lean
Yeti - Acted rather weird early on tbh, but her frustration feels oddly genuine to me. Call me insane, but based solely on that i'm Leaning town
FH:
Also yeti is almost lock town based off of the one shubaka post
UncleSam: I don't really get why everyone's overreading this post tbh - I've seen a few 'lock town Yeti' etc. posts but this is the sort of passive push a mafia makes onto either a teammate or a villager they perceive as being likely to outargue / post them. I don't think it really means much either way wrt Yeti.
I find the FH/Yeti connection interesting however, I don't recall them ever going after each other or doing much wrt each other so that's something I'd like answers on Former Hope@Yeti former hope just declared Yeti lock town what are your thoughts on this as for former hope doesn't it bother you to be drawing that inference based off of one mostly throwaway passive post from like fifteen pages ago?
asek: i agree by and large with flyns read list except for yeti being a town read
Yeti: not bad shots:
blazade - also a lot more quiet than i feel like he normally is when he's town and trying to hide under the guise of being scum with no established scum meta, again i think there are better options before him
Josh: Haruno shoot yeti, then fh, then twin, then yolo shoot idlers until u hit town in the order of dle -> mc -> dbw
FCC: AG suggests shooting Yeti or Sam because they're likely to be of the same faction (P18)
I'd be down for a Sam shot (I think his reads have been iffy, even if the idea of posting reads lists is great), but I'd definitely let the cycle run a large portion regardless of his alignment, because that in-between discussion feels like it'd be juicy. I'm not yet sold on scum!Yeti.
from this page I would find it unlikely I am partners with Josh; looking at the rest of the game it seems unlikely the two highest-volume scum get into it and Josh suggests me so early, especially when Sam is the designated bus as seen by AG and FCC - also that AG is the one who suggests we're on the same team, and then is mafia with Sam, I would interpret as AG trying to set up a misfire after Sam (the bus) goes down. so far we haven't seen any mafia talking about blazade, either

p23
Josh: /NULL/
green eggs and sam
blazade
/people/ who I would be shocked to flip town
yeti
series of posts between twin/asek and me finding me scummy followed by townread onto me from jalmont
Empoof:
Cool I think yeti's probably town for her posts today.

p24
DLE: Blazade's town read on Josh is absolute garbage. Not mostly because I disagree with it at this point, but because Blazade generally backs up his opinions more than just "this is how Josh plays, so town." ONLY mitigated by how early in the game it is.
Yeti's call out on Hitmonleet is towny.
says dbw and i wouldn't be scum together
asek: reads post lacking blazade, putting me into useless wallposter (kek)
FH: reiterates off the shubaka post i'm town, twin: says we could be scumbuddies off that

p25
w-d: reads post that completely lacks blazade; Scummy/leaning scum: Yeti and FH- Both just retaliate at anyone who FoS them. Don't contribute much in terms of discussion.
ag: takes pause on calling me scum
fcc: reads wallpost, concludes with me town, blazade null - he has 1 partner in town, 2 in scum, and the rest in his null category

p26
empoof: needs to sort out blazade but seems to imply me/sam/jalmont are town to him; we have a small spat

p27
leet: nulls then townreads me
haruno: People I'd shoot
Asek: most likely especially if he does nothing during this period of time
Blazade: gut tell
FH: playing similar to oc noc
US/yeti are not going to be my call. I expect one/both to be scum.

p28/29
empoof: reaction tests saying he'll shoot me, actually townread me; my reaction is to start pressing people to engage and answer questions
another josh and i spat
w-d: townreads sam, scumreads me, fh, also tinfoils leet
yeti: questions post, blazade doesn't even try to get into haruno's mindset for why he MIGHT have had the twin/flyhn connection. zzz
us: Blazade is just straight afk I wonder if he's just in the same boat as me aka way more important stuff to do than play in a two month long noc where nothing you post has any meaning or value because some idiot shoots Empoof anyway like ?????
Yeti is in her usual tone (which she takes as both mafia and town) but is kinda not pushing as much as I'm used to when she's town. That being said she's busy too irl so I don't really have any clue
imo Yeti is fine as a shot because she's a bit off and will probably actually listen to me if she's clean and gets shot so it's kinda a win/win from my perspective but at the same time I do think winter-delta, fort colorcastle, or jalmont would make better shots in terms of likelihood of being mafia. Blazade and DLE I'd give one more day a piece then just assume they're mafia and shoot them because both have been really uncaring this entire game
jalmont: townreads me
ag: scumreads me with sam

alright so up to this point there are both town and scum scumreading me, but more town townreading me. you'd have to think the scum play here is for josh and sam and ag and w-d to try and bus off their most active partner while getting into spats with me. they tend to ignore blazade. i guess you can say that yes the scum strategy is they need to hard bus to win but almost the entire wagon on me IS scum at this point. twin is scumreading me at this point but will later change to a hard townread before dying.

p30/31
flyhn: isos me and returns a townread, tells empoof not to shoot me
w-d: flips to say i look better
leet: places me into town half, blazade into scum half
twin: scumreads onto me/sam/w-d but dbw/dle if im town; josh takes this to push me being shot first
asek scumreads me, promptly told i'm town af by dle
yeti:
i have a detailed shotlist, asek is low in it, blazade is middle, below the idlers and ag, grouped with other experienced but inactives
twin: Actually blazade is actually a decent suspect at being scum because of his one definitive read was sam being the most towny person here which makes absolutely no sense imo.
Also if blazade does flip scum we should take another look at flyhn because blazade also piggy backed on the flyhn town reads by saying scum flyhn would never bus like that which isn't possible to know since the one scum game flyhn has was paranoia where he idled then got subbed out pretty much instantly.
josh: okay... and this is stretching... but i think fh and yeti are both scum if either one is, probably both. they've been buddying the fuck out of each other when both have been scummy slots. flyhn agrees fh has been buddying me but not that i'm scum.

i would take this as josh trying to set up a false connection between me and fh to get us both misfired on. i could see this being like "josh is trying to link his scumbuddy to a town to clean yeti" BUT i have been josh's shot target. it would make sense if josh was pushing for fh to be shot first to clean me; it doesn't make sense to push me to be shot first to get fh misfired on. n/o but i don't feel like fh is the kind of player josh/his team would NEED to sacrifice me to get shot. fh was already getting scumread. ag also does this wherein he pushes me (clean) to be a sam scumbuddy and me (clean) shot first to try and clear sam. ag eventually switches i think when i start to push sam more and more as a scumread and ag gets very close to the top of my list.

p32/33
us: Imo Blazade isn't as scummy as people think he seems busy like me
Yeti looks a bit better in recent posts but she's kind of missing something obvious: in this game activity is way less important than in most NOCs. Sure, normally I'm more reticent to vote for actives early but as I explained in one of my first posts, activity is way less important to 'save' because A. active players who get shot don't instantly die if they're town they just gain town standing via a shot B. this game is much less discussion-based than most NOCs C. active players actually have connections to others if they are mafia and DO instantly die if they are mafia
With that being said I think it's odd how many people (Yeti in particular) are mis-reading my recent posts. I said that a Yeti shot would be a win-win for me because A. Yeti will probably actually read my input if she is town and B. if Yeti is mafia then the 'win' is self-explanatory. I also said that winter-delta, jalmont, and fort colorcastle would be the 'best' shots, but I was responding to Empoof saying he would shoot Yeti and I was saying that it worked fine from my perspective, and I think the reasoning is rather obvious.
^this post in relation to twin's is sketchy, sam and blazade both had less activity than one would expect but townread each other. also if you think sam and i are on a mafia team together do you think he still only makes 25 posts all game to my 180? if josh did ragequit bc his team was inactive blazade, also pretty non-factor, makes way more sense as a partner. sam defends inactivity to cover for his team and blazade gets apologetic about it but is never in a position to get shot.
blazade: Yeti is town af right now I have no idea why people are scumreading this but it reads like some kind of town overthinking preflip connections into a misunderstanding.
UncleSam and DLE read as if they are interested and solving the game in spite of activity, while Twin reads less so, but I would be careful about letting any of them survive to the end.
empoof: says im not mafia, asek has dislike for me and sam's posts about asek
yeti: agree with twin blazade could be mafia
blazade: I want to see twin or asek get shot today. I agree with josh on the is moody that bad WIFOM but my read is more om tje reactions than the active content so I think it hold water in spite of those considerations
^ this post is interesting because of blazade's later "wow twin was such a bad shot" that blazade has NEVER said otherwise in the thread, and also because after asek for starters suggested moody as a shot once dbw got the gun, josh came out to defend moody. josh has been pretty aggressive so far so i think the attempt to buddy moody which blazade joins somewhat was a towncred try, hoping moody gets shot there so they look better. the next page ag also defends moody. i think i got boozled by these connections which they were p clearly going for especially now that blazade is confirmed as one of them. in retrospect this was a really obvious false defense that i missed. blazade also says he thinks moody is a good shot, and later votes him, but if he knows moody is going to flip town he can be like "ah man i called it with josh!" as well

p34/35
jalmont asks for votes, sam gets 2 votes and ag promptly votes me. if ag thinks both of us are scum why doesnt he vote sam first? oh, right, because he wants to keep his scumbuddy alive. i also vote sam, a lot of people are voting sam here tbh yet fsr he doesn't get shot. twin votes blazade then sam.
blazade: No way that Sam is a good shot looking at this lol.
Honestly Jalmont you are probably best off RNGing the shot, there are enough mafia left that it's probably corrupting public opinion in subtle ways
HARD defense of sam here. josh is the ONLY scum voting sam in the group, the rest are all town. favors blazade immensely to claim sam is being bussed when at this moment, he actually wasn't, it was all towns + josh on him.
asek: votes blazade after the above post
w-d: votes sam as a way to get insight onto me; again the scum narrative we are connected. ag then votes w-d and says me and sam next, i'm not even sure this combo of scumteam makes sense for him to push. except he wants me shot and getting w-d killed before sam is preferable.
then makes a reads post and once again leaves blazade off of it

p37
jalmont: locktowns me, townreads blazade.
sek + Leet + Moody + Yeti read town to me. Granted I didn't thoroughly look at leet's posts but a quick glance gives me that sense. I like him going after me I guess. I think he's been forceful enough in his reads that makes me think he's trying to solve the game from an uninformed perspective.
Fort Colorcastle + Flyhn + AG = prob town. Fort is iffy because he's disappeared. Flyhn probably could be grouped with the above but AG the # of people saying he's lock town bothers me. In that sense maybe Asek shouldn't be up there either but idk. AG feels town but like I said above has come to the wrong conclusions in terms of reads. So I can't say he's super clear.
If I had to guess maf right now I would say:
US + winter + FH + Twin + one of my prob town? (Flyhn/AG?)
either that or
Josh + Blazade/FH + DLE + winter + Twin
sam: faced with being shot by jalmont he posts:
In terms of actual mafia shots I think winter-delta's recent posts are hilariously awful and I don't see a world in which she isn't a good shot. Still think fort colorcastle is odd he's fallen off the face of the planet; DLE is 100% in his scum meta and I might big dick shoot him if he doesn't surface, same with Blazade.
3/4 of these are mafia, seems like a bit of distancing since he thinks he's going to die. jalmont shoots w-d instead.
blazade: Anyway the most important thinngs we can glean are that some scum are probably idling (weak I know) and that winter delta's statement says a lot about Yeti. What I would do if I wasn't at work is look for where people tried to draw a pre flip implication on Sam and Yeti and draw the opposite conclusion.
ag: shoot: UncleSam, Yeti, and rand from FH, Moody, FCC.
pay close attention to: Twin, Asek, leet, DLE
there's a longer post here after the w-d flip trying to connect me, sam and w-d further; notice how blazade is totally absent from this without any reason. the pay close attention to group is 4 town. ag only has 2 scumbuddies on his shot list and they are the most idle ones.

at this point i think you need to ask if it makes ANY sense the scumteam tries to bus me off when they have been plagued by idle members. shubaka, w-d, fcc, sam, all had garbage for post counts. who do they think is going to make it to even f6 to say nothing of f3 on their team? blazade is conspicuously absent from a lot of their posts while they just cast shade onto me. this is kind of WIFOMy because scum do have a lot of reasons to bus teammates in this game but what is their angle if they actually do get me shot? sam gets shot too and now they have josh and ag left with fcc in a super precarious position?

p38
ag realizes his team is in trouble if i get the gun, more town are townreading me and i have fcc, ag and sam in my top 4 shots. josh is the only one who i wouldn't have shot if i got the gun and i guess i'd have misfired onto moody. but the rest of their team is really high in my shot list. so he shifts to bussing his own teammate hoping to avoid me getting the gun and blowing his team up.
fh finds it unlikely all of the scum are in w-d's scumreads and thinks scum like ag are triyng to get me/sam/fh shot
ag makes a scumteam post that again blazade is totally absent from. i think i am too much in the forefront of the game to be scum because you'd have to think my own team isn't trying to hide me, at all, whereas with blazade they don't even put him into what should be comprehensive reads posts. but there is no reason given from ag why blazade is town.
especially considering there is no lynch, but the gunbearer's whims, pushing me to a prominent position is needlessly risky for them. blazade slinking by while they divert attention to me makes a lot more sense for a scumteam MO, in addition to sam being bussed by a few of them AND heavily scumread by town. there's just no reason for it.
blazade: twin had a good gut reaction to delta that gives me pause in scumreading him.
I'd vote Asek or josh at this point.
oh i guess there is this post where blazade hesitates at supporting a twin shot.
this is the point where josh gets subbed out, after king gets subbed in onto his team and walrein gets subbed onto the village.
leet: Also, for a list of people I think we should maybe look at:
FH (Duhh)
UncleSam (Just feels kind of odd to me, with a lot of baseless claims and walls that honestly feel pretty padded)
Flyhn (Even though he seems pretty towny to me, it bothers me thay nobody has seriously looked over his posts/ISOed him since the early game.)
Aura Guardian(Feels kind of off to me in his posts, although his reads seem ok, the reasoning kind of flops.)
Blazade(I just don't know what to think of this guy rn. The fact that they've seemingly vanished from discussion at this point isn't exactly in his favor.)
Twin (As above, so below.)

p40-44
twin: Sam or Blazade I posted reasoning for both before (for the shot); Yeti is town
asek: Honestly id just shoot king_ at this point. Dont think blaz is a strong scum read for me anymore after that w-d scum flip [i think blazade would if guided wd posting a lot more and allowef them to look town for a lot longer in a mentor role] . Meanwhilst ive scumread the fort slot for a while now, and just seen king view without posting. Unless he posts something convincibg i think you just shoot this shot
this is a good point but for how inactive blazade has been (also doesn't look like ag, sam or josh did anything to help w-d) not very strong
this page is where twin shifts to townread of me that just grows in strength. that said twin shot flyhn so :^)
twin: here actually is his logic for flyhn being scum and the scumteam, he thinks the w-d policy town onto josh makes that slot likely scum
"and if blazade+josh+wd all flip scum which is where I would go at this point and they all put you (flyhn) as #1 town iirc that puts a lot of suspicion on you"
king:
I'm still in the process of reading the game currently at page 27 , so far my most Towniest - scummiest
Jalmont
Me
Former
Aura
Hitmon
Flyhn
Josh
Asek
Blazade
Twin
Walrein
Moody
Sam
Yeti
if i am on kings team and people have started to suggest him as scum i tell him to bus me? the fort slot had townread me, this sudden shift would make no sense if i was on his team. it could be seen as an attempt at distancing, twin and king get into their big spat and king keeps scumreading me through it so make of this what you will
king's reason for scumreading blazade is "i dont remember much about him" which is Truu Fax but also not a very strong reason; looking at this list king's scumreads are just the longest-playing ppl in circus + moody rofl
twin: sam could also be replaced by yeti if he somehow flips town but I doubt yeti flips scum after the wd reads post
pancake: I also find Asek likely to be town, extremely meta read but I find this extremely chill / not caring style of playing is very typical for town asek, where I don't even know if I've seen mafia asek lol but town asek is like this. Additionally, I find Yeti likely to be town because her contributions honestly seem very natural and not forced, and I feel like she's going against what's typically expected by for example, scumreading sam and implying that flyhn has a decent chance of being scum, where a typical scum would just do what is expected of them in order to lessen that type of suspicious.
... which leaves the following players: UncleSam, Walrein, Blazade, two scum one town.
I find these four players the hardest to read, perhaps because I consider them among the better of the players in the game, perhaps because they're all idling fucks, besides walrein kinda. I find Blazade the most likely town out of them but that's kinda just a gut read w/e post more please, especially US and blazade.

this would be a fair callout that the pancake slot did a huge shift on me from josh's scumread just as the fcc/king slot did. but the fact that both subs put blazade in this sort of neutral "wish they had more activity" position is Eh.

p45+
leet: If Twin is town:
Former (Same)
UncleSam (still the same)
Moody (I have a feeling that at least one of Twin/Moody is maf. They've both been kind of reticent and unhelpful, and I don't think that Maf would have 2/5 do that, imo.)
Blazade (His posts are somewhat non-existent, and lacking. Tbh, I forgot he was even in this game for a while, and I don't like that his actions and posts warrant that. It feels off to me.)
sam: I think the shot should be between King_/Walrein/Blazade and I think that anyone else is probably a poor shot today.
fh: Blazade - His absence is really notable, not usually an idler so a lack of posts reads as trying to fade into background more than idling. (oh hey, I found a quote by him)
"Nah i think first was Haruno but it's an easy enough realization that we were all checking the math.
Anyway the most important thinngs we can glean are that some scum are probably idling (weak I know) and that winter delta's statement says a lot about Yeti. What I would do if I wasn't at work is look for where people tried to draw a pre flip implication on Sam and Yeti and draw the opposite conclusion."
Interesting post, especially for the shallow observation that some scum are idling and the other lack of details.
twin wants blazade to stop idling, asek wants king cake zade shots then swaps blazade for moody
moody: Yeti townread by seemingly everyone, pushing me a lot, fair enough, the line between prodding and deflection can be thin in this case though so while one of the townier looking I wouldn't lock that perception yet.
idk about the rest (aka blazade)
jalmont: it's pancake vs king for me
and then AG and blazade slighly. maybe i just roll a dice lol
Sorry guys I don't know. 5 scum left. I think King_ is prob mafia. I think AG is plausible mafia. I think Twin can still be mafia (last ditch attempt to bus every teammate of his????? lol.) I think Sam and Blazade could be bad. Out of the "idlers" I think Hitmon and moody are town.
I regret not shooting Sam for going AWOL now.
Sam + Blazade + FCC(or moody i guess) + AG + Twin???
^ this scumteam is dead on except it's king, not twin, but jalmont had suspected king as more likely mafia.
blazade: Going back and reading pre winter delta consensus I am inclined to believe that the majority narrative that w-d was getting at was that Sam Scum -> Yeti Scum but I'm inclined to believe the other implication now, so I'm pretty convinced Yeti is town in any scenario.
Biggest gut towns I had at the beginning were Sam and DLE and that really hasn't changed tbh.
flyhn: Also i still believe Yeti is town, and this kinda cements it. All three dead scum have pushed on her, and i highly doubt half of a scumteam would be trying to bus someone who hasn't even slipped in some way. It reads to me more like scum's scared of her
this is after the iso of josh's posts. i'd note that when pancake flipped on me and ag started pushing sam over me is after other actual villagers started to townread me more; i think they realized it was unlikely to get a misfire on me and they would blend in more if they also townread me after jalmont and twin did, and empoof though that was a while ago.
ag agrees he could be wrong about me in light of flyhn's analysis
jalmont: Other people I don't mind shooting include Blazade and AG. Moreso AG. but IDK
i'll also note i have interactions with everyone in the game, including questions/answers and general discussion; and with asek, since blazade thinks i give the cold shoulder! js, thats a lot of people to interact with and not slip.
king: I'd shoot Twin, Yeti, Sam, Asek in that order if I were to receive the gun.
I've been basically ignored by everyone except a few, most of my questions haven't even been answered.
Twin - scumreads me because he "believes" this is my scumgame because of DBZ and Deathnote but doesn't give examples. Still won't give reads and completely ignores everything I say but constantly ask for elaborate reads.
Yeti - I still think she is likely scum because of the connection with Sam and the massive wallposts early on. (If you want to see why go ahead and reread the thread because I'm not going to do it again just to find a few posts)
ag then questions this which makes sense if sam is town and he wants to defend me, but sam is ag's scumbud so.
sam: Blazade Walrein King_ Moody
These are who I would shoot today
Walrein more because DLE was obv mafia than him (he's been pretty much null)
Blazade because this is definitely Blazade's scum meta at this point
As for why Yeti looks clean to me now it's because she has gotten more involved lately and that's definitely more her town meta, she is driving discussion a lot more and was against winter-delta a lot which I doubt she would be if she were on the same mafia team
twin instantly calls out the reasoning for sam's shots is Bad. i think sam is also trying to blend in by townreading me. he groups blazade and walrein together hoping to get a misfire onto walrein that either clears blazade, or blazade shot misfire walrein imo. sam has continued to put blazade and walrein together, and then went ham for walrein to be shot above his scumbuddy, i think in an effort to clean blazade by having him in this group of "likely shots" that all the rest of are town. i pointed out i was wary sam selected asek to be hard townread separately from everyone else but looking back at more posts, sam was trying to pocket asek and i by highlighting both of us as town and bad shots and bury his scumbuddies in with other town. that way if sam gets shot earlier, its harder to pinpoint his teammates from a cluster of 3-4 mostly-towns.

p55
blazade: I want to shoot outside of this, like AG or Asek or even the likes of Twin/Sam to start playing around the long game and taking care of people who are more confident in risky bus plays.
blazade has a bit of a defend onto moody and then suggests 2 scum 2 town to shoot, even posing twin and sam (people he's last claimed to townread) as paranoia long game shots.
but remember, blazade is going to say "omg twin such a poor shot" when twin ACTUALLY gets shot later, despite supporting it here. there is no progression from this post to twin being shot that indicates blazade doesn't still feel this way.
twin: blazade has flipped on moody like 200 times at this point
i think i do have a misread on this page that fh is almost certainly mafia if moody and leet are town. that was just bad analysis from me because i had few reasons TO scumread fh outside of that association. i would call me out for that. especially bc it isn't consistent with my logic the rest of the game. i think i was reading too strongly into leet and moody being a scumteam together and also just missed moody being set up by scum like josh as their partner. misplay from me tbh.
asek: gonna have to advocate for moody --> walrein --> hitmonleet --> aura guardian -->blazade to be the shots, maybe in a differant order but moodycloud is first cab off as far as im concerned
would like to know why people like Blazade and Walrein think im a good shot
flyhn: CONCLUSIONS: Fort had Yeti as town, but once King subbed in that immediately flipped around to the exact same "durr Yeti's doing nothing" song and dance that every single other dead scum so far has pulled. Yet again in my eyes this strengthens Yeti as town. OVER HALF of a scumteam wouldn't bus someone that hard unless they've already slipped.
walrein: i would be stunned if these people flip scum:
twin
yeti
lean town:
flyhn (would be a tier up if he wasn't so consensus)
unclesam
asek (i know i called him scummy in my last post but i did a quick reskim and the thing i thought i saw wasn't there)
idk:
blazade (always sounds vaguely towny to me regardless of alignment)
aura guardian
ag tries to set up 1 of moody or asek being scum and we now know this was t/t. i think this is more evidence ag has been trying to set up these scenarios where a threat town can be taken out wrongly by false connections (me and sam, asek and moody) especially since i had been pushing moody super hard. i dont see any other reason to connect asek and moody THAT HARD except more scum tricks in line with ag's usual plays this game.
jalmont: UncleSam is probably good I think given how badly the mafia wanted him offed. FH is a similar vein. blazade doesn't try and protect sam I feel as mafia?? Although that is a bit dubious.
considering the rest of the team was on that good bus bus, blazade distances himself very nicely by defending sam. ESPECIALLY when the wagon that was on sam was almost all town, blazade gains a LOT by claiming the people supporting sam there are mafia in both making sam look townier and making all those town look scummier. that blazade kept up his notion the wagonomics supported townsam even after more and more of those voters flipped town shows a lack of progression and analysis that i totally expect townzade to do.
moody: I think Asek is town (or bussing super hard but unlikely at this point), unsure about Blazade but his latest posts with a similar reasoning than the one I disclosed (call it wifom if you will) makes me lean town on him too, he's not chasing in a straight line for the current easiest shot to push in the game and that's worth town points in my book.
I remember someone saying Himonleet+me were scumteam tunneling Formerhope, think it was Yeti who said it, and that's the one thing that prevents me from putting Yeti in my town pool actually lol, who would make such a reckless play as scum.
this is a SUPER wifomy post but i should have considered the point more.
"Then again if Asek/yeti/twin are town then Blazade could just be trying to earn town points by going against a shot on me so if yeti flips town"
moody has a LOT of flip flopping around here on people but ends with a vote onto ag with blazade as second option and sam in town pool, me out
jalmont: my scum list from most to least likely
leet moody
blazade AG Walrein
Flyhn Asek FH
Twin Yeti US
blazade: RIP Jalmont thank you for your service.
Anyway yeah i called this as buddying but I was never sure enough to want Leet to survive to the end. Not much has changed in my mind, so shoot your conscience, Hitmonleet
after leet gets shot we get this gem of a post kicking off that 1500s series i have cited as SUPER indicative he's mafia in my earlier iso. blazade does way too much of this "haha called it!" that is extremely convenient for scum to say because yes, a throwaway post about x townie can later be cited as evidence blazade told us all, he said it!! seriously ,,|,, all these posts by blazade where he reacts to the shot and does absolutely nothing regarding the next shot.

p61 leet question answers
ag: 1a. Top Townread: Undetermined. I'm leaning Flyhn, but if Moody flips town, then I'd figure Asek is more likely town than Flyhn.
1b. Top Scumread: UncleSam. His posting pattern, etc. just isn't like him. Second is Moody because Asek's reads.
moody: 1. Top townread you
Or Flyhn. Twin has evidence to back him but I can easily picture scum!twin throwing winterdelta/king under the bus thinking they wouldn't make it to endgame anyway, still far from my top shot so I guess he's top3 town. Asek might be town but I'm worried about how his shot pool completely changed with seemingly no explanation, could indicate that he just felt like putting 2 teammates out of 3 as scumread for later use (and he did quote back to it). Top 3 townread until I'm given a reason to hunt for moles depending on his answer.
Top scumread Auraguardian, if he's town I'll suspect Blazade a lot more because of their interactions, otherwise Former hope comes next.
2. I'd shoot Ag/FH and from their flips look at Walrein/Blazade then I guess yeti is my last shot if one scum is left. Would like to hear who everyone would personally keep around to endgame (2 players).
fh:
Top town read: Yeti/Flyhn, Flyhn in general has acted pretty towny to the point where he's even encouraged people to question their town read on him and with his early push on shubaka for activity, I see the chance of him being scum as very low. Yeti, they've been scum read by several scum now who have tried to push a lynch on them.
Scum read: Moody, a lot of desperation and inconsistencies, ie pushes hard for me then backs off and now is back on for shooting me for ....no actual reason.
flyhn: 1) Top Townread for me is still Yeti. She's actively attempting to gamesolve, and as far as interactions are concerned, half a scumteam wouldn't immediately bus someone for towncred.
Top Scumread is trickier honestly. I really want to say Moody still, but a Hitmonleet townflip reflects really badly on Former due to how at odds they've been. I'll have to say Former for that reason, and if Former's town, definitely Moody next, i still find that argument very TvS
2) 3 scum remaining in 10 non-gunbearer players, um... Former or Moody should definitely be the next shot, and if whichever of them is shot next flips town, i suggest they shoot the other (which i believe they'll likely do anyway but eh..). After that point, flip Sam. He's been acting unlike him, though i'm still paranoid because he does legitimately seem busy, but i just have a bad feeling about him, and if i'm wrong here town!Sam in a later gamestate when all the idlers to misfire onto are gone would be nice to have. From what i see from everyone else, Asek is also seen as scummy on a few people's radars, and has some connection to Sam that i may need to look at to clarify, tbh Asek has flown off my radar, and that's inexcusable with endgame likely approaching soon, so i need to get on that
twin: Anyways leet top scumread is flyhn a multitude of scum pushing flyhn into a townlock position doesn't make any sense unless flyhn is scum imo, secondly that response to your questions is flyhn trying to bait you into shooting another town member in fh imo, lastly flyhn has been coasting the past few cycles only responding to me when I put direct pressure on him for a lot of his posts.
Rest 2 questions just keep looking for scum and I really want sam+asek+blazade to justify why they think flyhn is town.
4. idk and idc
oh and top town read is yeti good interactions with flipped scum is always a plus in my book.
i never had a chance to answer the questions due to rl business with sam, gonna put it out there he never had the chance for the same reasons. blazade posts that he's going to answer then keeps putting it off. leet gets bored and shoots. asek also doesnt answer saying no post over easter.
twin: In any case do not shoot yeti everybody in this game and you guys will be fine for sure if you really want to win but if fh flips scum put yeti's slot under more pressure. I'm pretty sure blazade is town also but I'm sure nobody will listen to me xD
also if yeti continues to be afk which I doubt she will but if it does happen just shoot her at that point
which is Fair i hadnt made a post for ages but once i got back to la picked back up.

im getting eye strain reading all these pages so im gonna stop here, mostly bc flyhn shot 2 mafia and then laid out his plan and blazade picked up a bit in activity from there but it's recent enough.

if you want to go "consensus" 3 of the dead towns here had me as their top townread. blazade gets some town read from twin but moody would be ok shooting him, then me, blazade doesn't really get mentioned by anyone else.

i guess the question asek has to ask is if she thinks the scum would bus 1 of their most active teammates so early on AND i would be able to get townread by most of the actual town (dle empoof jalmont were all pretty vehement i was town earlyish in the game, empoof wavered sometimes but ended saying im town), faking it as mafia with this quantity of posts and active, explained pushes, for "the entire game." i did get scumread early which is fairly common in nocs until ppl clue tf in im the mover and the shaker here but as my post volume goes up so do the town reads. obviously i'm asking this question so sure, it'd be possible. but blazade has been kept out of the spotlight by his team for most of the game, sam is the one who would group him with walrein and other town to sort of hide him away as "scum" which he started doing when other people began scumreading blazade.

blazade is obviously a competent player so the notion his team would be ok slinking him into lategame seems a lot more valid to me than them trying to get me shot early on. especially when you consider his reason for hard tring sam was a wagon comprised of all villagers except josh. sam had way worse posts than me all game, way less activity, and you're telling me his team doesn't hop on his wagon? but would push me? just doesn't make sense.

i think he got pushed into a corner by the shot order. flyhn suggesting shooting between asek and blazade at f5, and then the other at f4 if the game isn't over, put him in a very bad place as scum. but he can't really shove against that too much especially with his refrain of "i deserve to be shot for my activity and dont expect to make it to the end" all game. fh shooting walrein is a huge plus for him since walrein could paranoia-shoot me. he's already seen walrein isn't thrilled with the idea of sending blazade as the f3 gunbearer due to how inactive he's been yet clearly blazade has been keeping up with the game. most of his team was idling scum. only josh was above 100 posts and he ragequit, the rest were slinking along out of the spotlight. all blazade can do when walrein gets the gun is buddy me, hoping if walrein paranoiacleans me i won't shoot blazade, or if asek gets the gun, make that post COMPLETELY flipping the narrative and claiming he was scheming some numbers game all along.

well if you had a master plan why tf werent you doing ANYTHING all game? if i was in asek's position i'd be pissing acid. blazade's contentment to sit back and let the game happen around him and then post this scheme that involves him ALSO sitting back and letting things happen around him is such bs. blazade is way too active as town to do that. the dude puts a lot of effort and thought into his games as town. this game, the mafia's best interests were to sit back and hope town self-destructs so nothing was tied to them.

asek if u have any further questions holla @ me, ive laid out why in your shoes i would find it unlikely i am mafia based off the scumteam's actions towards me and blazade + a LOT of dead villagers hard townread me. and i have a lot of posts, relationships and interactions to warrant reading me one way or the other decisively. blazade was on a lot of peoples nulls but nobody's hard town/hard scum list which is exactly what i'd expect from him as scum. to just sort of exist in the game until he no longer can slide by. i've also had a few gaps in logic but overall i think i read this game pretty well and i stand behind the pushes i've made/reevaluated. i just wish all these dumb Hero Shots hadnt been made onto empoof/twin/flyhn when there were way better shots. we would've won by now if these gd useless shots hadnt been taken. blazade has sort of supported this, though, with his wanting to take out paranoia-based experienced players before endgame. really, that just depleted us needlessly of good town.

idk im p miffed this game has come down to f3 when town shouldve won it long ago but this is THE last shot so ayy. lgi.

That post is some real tldr analytic garbage right there.

"More village townread me and I had better reads". Yeti's got the pussy game of a champion and enough writing acumen and charisma to earn a townread and get games tossed toward her.

You think I would want to be here as scum? 1v1ing Yeti for the endgame? Nah. This entire game I've been waiting to be in the driver's seat. Waiting to collect the evidence to swing at the king and not miss.

All you have to ask yourself, Asek, is now that you understand the truth, are you willing to accept it? This is exactly the kind of shit I do as town, as the watcher in DBZ, as the Jailed guy N1 in ToS (never mind my neutral nature there, I was scumhunting), as the Sacrifice in ACT. If I have hidden information or plans I will leverage them, I will behave differently while I do so to gather information, and I will leave behind tells to prove my real intentions when the plans are executed.

Yeti

dark saturday
foh with that "ive been waiting this entire game" bs you have sat back and watched misfires happen and done nothing but claim you "knew it" after the fact. you even pushed to have twin shot and then called it such a bad shot after it happened. but you were a proponent of it.

ive been pushing people to be active, discuss, and give reasoned reads all gd game and been analyzing stuff heavily myself and i am not about to lose at the very end to some idling cuck mafia whos held his dick all game staying out of the spotlight.

notice how the scumteam NEVER pressures you which im p sure some people have brought up that you just sort of slip by. they just all let you go by idling. why would a mafia team want to let a competent, skilled player coast along to endgame? cause you're on it. thats the only reason they wouldnt care you post almost nothing. they didnt even bother engaging with your posts when you did suggest stuff bc they didnt want to be tied closely to you.

I said I'd rather a twin shot at a point when moody former was tying things up, some time passed and twin got even better. You would have also classified as a paranoia shot back then, as was Sam.

Like the RNG comment, I wanted to suggest points of discussion to dig people out of a hole scum had dug for them.

AG and Josh put some heat on me, as did you. However the scum put more pressure on their own buddies, including you, than they ever have with me.

You can cherry pick arguments and scream shade at me all gd day it does not change the truth, it does not change the correct shot.

Yeti

dark saturday
what am i cherry picking, i c/pd every mention of you from pages 20-60. spoilers, there aren't a lot, because you've stayed tf out of the spotlight unlike me.

ag didnt get particularly much attention from the other scum, either. he sat there making false TvS duos up and the others just let him. i had been pushing him for a long time bc i knew that wasnt town!ag's logic and got no traction on it. his partners could have bussed him and blamed me for it but they clearly weren't bussing every single one of their team.

why would they even try to pressure me so much if i am on their team? i would've been their most active member (maybe josh was more active early but WAY more than anyone else on that team), it makes sense to designate sam as the bus because they get good cred for pushing an experienced scum and he was idle. it makes no sense for a team THAT gimpy to push/pressure me as much as they did, especially when they ALREADY had sam for that role. me AND sam is overkill. i just straight don't make sense on the scumteam. any third party can think about it for a hot second and come to that conclusion.

i at least bothered to go reread the thread and find posts to prove you're scum. you have this convenient Scheme that totally shifts your prior narrative because asek is the gunbearer, not the one in a 50/50 with you, and that's a Problem. i've been putting in a crapton of effort all game into solving this and i am not about to lose to a lazy coasting mafia when the game is won.

It's hardly convenient for me when it didn't work because people ignore my very specific instructions.

Your strategy as scum is clear and I do not need to trawl through your posts again to prove that. You talk about "incriminating evidence" which is such a fucking joke in a setup where nobody is accountable for anything. I at least tried to scumhunt on my own and counted on having the opportunity to influence the game when my time came.

Think on it Asek. How much of Yeti's rhetoric is easily faked, how much of the read is tonal, how much of her wallposting is busywork going through posts and nitpicking what she notices she can nitpick? Observing this profile doesn't give you any proof that she's town.

Now think about how difficult it would be for me as the last scum to ask to get shot before LYLO multiple times, come up with some crazy scheme whereby I supposedly collect actual evidence using an actual socio-mathematical property and then bet on Walrein's kindness after telling me I was 65% likely to get shot. Without, mind you, having any idea who would be shooting who when. I actually didn't think people would still buy into that Asek read after the way I talked about your ISO and engaged with you, the way I kept calling your read a "gut call" or "intuition", but they totally did, all the way to the end. I even tried to avoid the reverse psychology of reminding walrein to shoot me on his gunbearer cycle, instead opting to make a halfhearted post continuing my original trend. After all, if Walrein still thought I would go after Asek he should either shoot me or Yeti if he suspects Asek. But it backfired, lol. Even the best fall down sometimes.

Yeti

dark saturday
yeah, think about it. who would put this much effort into a game when their scumteam is all in the bottom half of posts? looked like josh ragequit the game because his team was so inactive, blazade fits right on that. he's been putting in minimal effort all game like the rest of his teammates. blazade fits really neatly in with ag's playstyle but he's never called ag out for setting up all those pre-flip false TvS relationships. there are WAY too many things blazade has let slip by after a general call-out to "scum behavior" while never pointing to specifics AND doing them himself.

the same goes equally for your posts, how much is faked? everyone knows i favor towns in my own games and being town yet you think anyone would believe i put in THIS MUCH EFFORT with an idle scumteam, as mafia myself? lol. i lurked way more as mafia in the old nocs when i was it bc it's so much harder to blend in.

at least i went through posts. tf have you done all game? i have been trying to find connections and bring them up so other people could interact with them ALL GAME while you have done nothing. now you try and call that scummy? lmfao. sit the heck down and shut up.

you have done almost no scumhunting. look at all of your posts i c/pd. where is the scumhunting in it? "when my time came" garbage. town have no reason to sit on their hands all game waiting for something good to happen to them.

think about how difficult it would be for me to get hard townread by so many town while posting so much and interacting with so many people.. if i wasn't actually town????? a game where bussing teammates is scum's best strategy is an immense disadvantage to my scumgame. not-surprise, not-surprise, though, i am town.

ag and josh pushing me makes 0 sense except they find me a threat. they had idle teammates and idle-but-good teammates to bus and you really think them pressuring me makes me look scummy? lmfao.

asek should also consider all the times i have been put on an oc team as mafia to mentor newbies and whether i have such a high level of activity myself, while also allowing over half my team to flounder and idle. i don't push sam to post more. i don't help w-d. i don't help fcc. i don't tell shubaka to do anything. when i am mafia, i am very helpful to newer players who might scumslip or not know how to post as town yet. this is an extremely self-serving point but it's pretty verifiable by looking up games like dle's squad mafia and smogon mafia mafia, or walrein's multis when lw and i get put with flyhn to cover for the fact he literally has never posted in our team pms. so you think i let my team flop around with zero activity just so MAYBE in f3 i can WIFOM i would never have? sorry but no.

you have legit nothing to scumread me with. so you dont even try. fair, because i am town. but it should reflect that i have been pushing for people to post, interact, and provide reasons ALL GAME because i want to get the maximum amount of info to solve it with as possible. as scum why do i bother trying to flesh everyone out? the less info and relationships in the thread ether the better. nothing i have done all game has been scum-motivated, you can claim my "strategy" is clear until the cows come home but every single post i've made this game has been following one strategy: get town the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)