Social Where is your nick from?

Le Don

La Déchéance d'un homme
is a Community Contributor
RoAPL Champion
Cool thread, my turn now :

Some people know me from the time when my name was D_C_T_D ( DonCocoTheDwarf / DonColombusTheDrake ), my old name on the internet / on games that I used to play like MC ( revive The Hive :pensive: :fist: ).
Coco is one of IRL nickname and Dwarf because I've always been like them : I wasn't ( I'm still not kekw ) very tall and I was stingy
I always had an obsession ( mostly because I'm a history enthusiat ) by the spanish title " Don " and by the navigator Christopher Columbus so I mixed both and it became Don Colombus ( o > u because it's " Christophe Colomb " in french lol ); Drake in reference to the dragons and to the Green Earth Navy CO from Advance Wars named Drake.
It became Le Don mostly because it's shorter and also because I wanted to change.

Last edited:
King Neodude is a weird name for me. It started off as a bit but for a lack of a better name I just stuck with it. It was basically the name of a low quality laughing emoji.

If I had to change my name to something which I'm considering, it'd be most likely be a character from Final Fantasy 13, Orphan, or maybe something from Greek mythology (Thanks Siegfried for further enabling this)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)