What's His Last? V2 Week 13 [Posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyo said:
Ya my bad I ment adamant, fixed it
Izaya. said:
10: Do not change the set of a submitted Pokemon once voting starts.
just noticed the op didnt have that as a rule, so added it. please don't edit your submission after voting starts, thats what the posting period is for.

e: ok im gonna use this post to just say that you guys can submit teams by pming me or zyo here with a description of what each pokemon does for the team

Last edited:
Week 7

Wobbuffet @ Focus Sash
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Encore
- Destiny Bond
- Counter
- Mirror Coat

Latias-Mega @ Latiasite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Defog
- Roost

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Slowbro @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Grass Knot
- Slack Off
- Thunder Wave

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 248 HP / 152 SpD / 108 Spe
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

So this is a Psychic team i built around Sash Wobbuffet used as a revenge killer. First Pokemon i added was Mega Latias, because i needed reliable hazard control to preserve Wobbuffet's sash and it was the perfect choice. It also has great bulk and access to BoltBeam coverage which can destroy flying teams. Next, I wanted something to alleviate the Dragon and Dark matchup. Scarf Gardevoir was perfect, and it provided speed control. Next, I decided to use Slowbro and Mew as my defensive core. Slowbro has colbur berry which makes Dark types easier to handle, and it has Grass coverage to hit bulky Ground and Water types. Mew is my stealth rocker, with EVs to outpace jolly base 70s. What's my last?

Deadline is Thursday, September 8th.

Last edited:

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people

Celebi @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Zen Headbutt
- Recover

Since Celebi is being discussed a lot recently, why not toss on an unconventional set for this team. SD Celebi covers a few weak points in the team and offers reliable set up and damage with its bulk and Colbur. Enough speed invest for those pesky Base 70s as well.

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Thunderbolt
- Drain Punch
- Substitute

Standard LO hoopa-U set. Helps a lot against water, opposing psychic teams, ghost teams and flying teams, especially in tandem with mega garde as they form a formidable wallbreaking core. This also appreciates the support of wob, which can trap a threat that would ohko hoopa and ohko it with counter/mirror coat.

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch / Rock Slide
- Fire Punch / Rock Slide

This team has no physical presence whatsoever and somewhat struggles with steel, not having fire blast on Slowbro, and can't really deal with Chansey well. Scarf Medi helps with these. HJK for wall breaking. Zen because secondary STAB is nice and it deals with Venusaur. The other two slots are coverage of your choice. Ice Punch for Dragons and Ground and Flying types. Fire Punch for bugs and Doublade. Rock Slide hits both Bugs and Flying types, aswell as say, a Volcanion or a Volcarona.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Life Orb
Ability: Magician
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Thunderbolt
- Drain Punch
- Substitute

Standard LO hoopa-U set. Helps a lot against water, opposing psychic teams, ghost teams and flying teams, especially in tandem with mega garde as they form a formidable wallbreaking core. This also appreciates the support of wob, which can trap a threat that would ohko hoopa and ohko it with counter/mirror coat.
Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch / Rock Slide
- Fire Punch / Rock Slide

This team has no physical presence whatsoever and somewhat struggles with steel, not having fire blast on Slowbro, and can't really deal with Chansey well. Scarf Medi helps with these. HJK for wall breaking. Zen because secondary STAB is nice and it deals with Venusaur. The other two slots are coverage of your choice. Ice Punch for Dragons and Ground and Flying types. Fire Punch for bugs and Doublade. Rock Slide hits both Bugs and Flying types, aswell as say, a Volcanion or a Volcarona.
Another reminder to not double post. Delete or edit your reservation post
e: victini is up for grabs since terrors dropped it.

Last edited:

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick / Blue Flare

As this team looks very weak to bug Victini can be a great last member for the team. It can easily spam stab V-create and provides momentum with U-turn which can be useful on a Wobbuffet team. Trick also allows you to stop walls and trap them with Wobbuffet but Blue Flare is just as good to sweep Bug late-game.

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Hasty Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Trick / Blue Flare

As this team looks very weak to bug Victini can be a great last member for the team. It can easily spam stab V-create and provides momentum with U-turn which can be useful on a Wobbuffet team. Trick also allows you to stop walls and trap them with Wobbuffet but Blue Flare is just as good to sweep Bug late-game.
i wish terrors hadn't stolen victini and never actually done it otherwise i woulda stolen it instead of that nub and he wouldn't have given it up for esteemed user vlmufa

edit voting for llama and vlmufa

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
As much as I love the heatness of scarf Medicham, I'm voting for Celebi and Victini

Week 8
s/os Attribute for the cool team

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Brave Bird
- Pursuit

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind
- Defog
- Roost

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Defog
- Roost

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

So I wanted to build a team with the core of Mega Charizard-Y and Honchkrow, due to the fact that Honchkrow can get rid of common Charizard switch-ins, such as Latios. Next, I added the Skarmory + Zapdos core as it provided a nice defensive backbone for the team. Next, I needed a stealth rocker. I chose Landorus-I as my stealth rocker due to the fact that it can also benefit from the loss of pokemon like latios, thanks to Honchkrow. Now, whats my last? (Attributes Description)
Deadline for posting is Thursday, 15 September.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)