What Other Games Do You Guys Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is champ. And this topic is about all games but Pokemon! Post other games that you love. I personally really like this Game Called Need For Madness. Which is an online Multiplayer game. You can also play in single player. It's a game where you have to win by destroying other cars or finishing first. But the real fun part is you can Create your own cars and stages too!
http://www.needformadness.com/

Also, I am pretty sure you all know other games too that we all havent played yet but are really cool! Please discuss about 'em here.

This topic is actually a sticky in The Great Library already, so gonna have to lock this, sorry.

To give you some answer, though, I recently started a nifty rhythmic platformer called 140. The graphics are nice and colorful, but minimalistic (just basic shapes), which is actually a perk for running smoothly on my old crappy laptop. As you progress, the background music grows more complex and more of the game world begins to react to it in beat. I'm not too far in yet (and the last 3 achievements look a bit ridiculous), but so far I'm digging it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)