NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Game had nothing going on so I figured pushing this hard enough would give people a focal point to talk about and build some relationships to potentially analyze

Why in gods name would we orchestrate like a ridiculous simultaneous post where we contradict each other as scum together? What agenda does this serve? I'm just trying to understand the argument.

WIFOMing is saying: "I know this is scummy but why would be do it if it is so obvious it is scummy?"

My question was "What the fuck are you talking about why does getting on and posting at the same time in an incoherent manner have anything to do with alignment?"

I'll admit to being wrong lol.

In your hypothetical acid gets mislynched when nothing happens so why do we need to go through the trouble? You've been more of a distraction with your no lynch garbage anyway.

Like you're preflip tinfoling about a conspiracy that has no logical consistency in a game where most scum are probably inactive or trying to make conversation.

I'll admit to being wrong lol.

In your hypothetical acid gets mislynched when nothing happens so why do we need to go through the trouble? You've been more of a distraction with your no lynch garbage anyway.

Like you're preflip tinfoling about a conspiracy that has no logical consistency in a game where most scum are probably inactive or trying to make conversation.
hypothetical

i was pushing for no lynch

my tinfoil is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)