WCoP 2017 - General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I have decided to bring my world famous unbiased power rankings back this year. The last time I did it, I ranked Greece the worst team in the history of wcop. Will they still be the worst team this year or will Mexico (or is it Brazil? Same difference really) take their place? We'll soon find out in the coming weeks if my cats are well fed and I get some leisure time at work to do my research.

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
take it back u prick, nobody talks to ciele-sama like this

Mazar get your weaklings under control
I'm a fan of publicly clarifying rulings before tournaments start. I know some people rather tell different people different rules and in the end noone knows what's going on and no ones feels responsible to make any call.

It's in smogon's best interest that teal6 has his weaklings under control

I'm sorry that I was so useless that I couldn't answer your questions about an overlooked scenario in a tournament I had no part in hosting. I'll try to be more considerate the next time you fish for an activity win in a trophy tour final.

As for this year, there will be more discussion on it (since, you know, it's actually a pretty complex matter), but the decision will be finalised soon and listed in rules of Round 1's OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)