WCop General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Well, it's not like there was an issue to begin with, what is done is done and either way my karma bursted later against KG, so i kind of got a compensation. Anyway it's useless to discuss about this, it's not like it could've changed something in the end if those two games were luck free, and either way it wont bring back France or Afrabs back into the competition.

ps: id like to ask a name change to Cicaburn, i cant even light a candle with a blowtorch so maybe it can help us being more succesful with burning moves (hi Meridian :heart:)

Oh, and I'm seconding Rey about taking some measures about what happened with Afrabs, it's just unfair that two teams got screwed because some players decided not to give a fuck about their remaining matches, and get away freely. It's one thing to say that inactivity wont be accepted, it's another to make sure it really wont be.

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lol I was using the situation of heatran critting garchomp as a rough example of having a reason to pm whoever crittted me and go "NICE UNDESERVED CRIT" like ojama did, didn't think you'd get so technical. Oh and for the record, I did have HP investment on that Garchomp, which was adamant btw (I don't like speed ties with other chomps), you can check that with Leftiez cuz I sent him my team before the match :toast: As for the part where I said Gyarados could set up easier, Cicada himself admit in the inbox he sent me yesterday he was overthinking in that scenario of Lando's U-turn, but whatever, fact is your team didn't qualify and neither did mine. He can add "-burn" to his name or w.e you said, you can add another "y" in reymedy, or however you were taught to spell remedy, I honestly don't care.

It's kind of weird that Cicada was p chill in his response that he inboxed me yesterday and I thought him and I resolved the issue with the private convo, yet you seem more worked up on his match than he does.

Yep you're right, that was careless of me. Aegislash would've been a much better switch-in.
Yo, you started it dood by showing off your insight on the game, and how mean people have been to you by PMs. First, overthinking doesn't necessarily mean making a real mistake. Second, even with a HP investment your chances of living an EQ were miserable at best.
But honestly, you could totally have PM'd me something like "NICE CRIT I COULDA LIVED THE EQ IF IT WAS THE LOWEST ROLL EVER" in an Ojama way. It would have stuffed my sign :toast:
He can add "-burn" to his name or w.e you said, you can add another "y" in reymedy, or however you were taught to spell remedy, I honestly don't care.
??? ._.

Yep you're right, that was careless of me. Aegislash would've been a much better switch-in.
No because Aegislash would have been killed, try again :heart:

I have no idea what you're trying to contest, there is a replay anyway you know.
I'm out, you turned my request into some stupid stammering about who haxed who whereas it was maybe the less relevant part of my original post. Next time ask a admin to ban/hit Ojama and leave me in peace.

Just wanted to point out that i believe all this drama is useless and kind of pathetic.

It's all over from team France now, blaming it on our opponnents/td's and discussing it all we want won't bring us back in the competition, i can understand Reymedy's post and saltiness but i believe that from now on, we should all get over the fact that team France is out, Afrabs didn't play a game and pretty much all of this bullshit ; it's not leading us anywhere. At best, we're only making french players look like tryhards, which is pretty sad because i believe we're not, and we actually had quite a nice line-up, and with that being said, i'd like to see a better ending to our world cup run, not some sort of useless drama.

We're out mainly because of bad karma, and nobody can be blamed for that, none of our opponnents could have controled it. It's unfortunate, but it's not like it could have been avoided in any way, it happenned, and it won't be changed. So let's just enjoy the rest of this world cup with the team that are still in, and hope to see some nice and clean battles, that's the best thing we can do.

ps: supporting Cicada's name change to Cicaburn. :heart:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
*** ClevelandSports4Life [~gengar@synIRC-4EA64F6D.nyc.res.rr.com] has joined #eastlogs
*** mode/#eastlogs [+ao ClevelandSports4Life ClevelandSports4Life] by ChanServ
<aim> john fight
<aim> !
*** ClevelandSports4Life [~gengar@synIRC-4EA64F6D.nyc.res.rr.com] has quit [Quit: ]
<BKC> lmao
<aim> WOW
-avarice.wa.us.synirc.net:@#eastlogs- NickServ invited ClevelandSports4Life into the channel.
*** ClevelandSports4Life [~gengar@synIRC-4EA64F6D.nyc.res.rr.com] has joined #eastlogs
*** mode/#eastlogs [+ao ClevelandSports4Life ClevelandSports4Life] by ChanServ
<aim> JOGN
<aim> FGHT
*** ClevelandSports4Life [~gengar@synIRC-4EA64F6D.nyc.res.rr.com] has quit [Quit: ClevelandSports4Life]

i hate johns.....

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
CTC is indeed not very smart for an Asian, but it's still impossible for even an unaccomplished Asian to achieve anything less than a B+ on a graded assignment.

CTC is indeed not very smart for an Asian, but it's still impossible for even an unaccomplished Asian to achieve anything less than a B+ on a graded assignment.
Yo he wouldn't go to Ohio State if he was a dumbass. He's smart enough to predict circles around you Queen.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
No one "predicts circles" around me. I have a good idea of what moves my opponents are going to make. Often I just don't risk it and play it safe, which end up losing me the 50/50 "predictions."

Of course he's at Ohio State, which proves my point. An average Asian can still get accepted to OSU.

Jesus wasn't a terrible man. He made our dicks small but he also blessed us with gigantic brains.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
No one "predicts circles" around me. I have a good idea of what moves my opponents are going to make. Often I just don't risk it and play it safe, which end up losing me the 50/50 "predictions."

Of course he's at Ohio State, which proves my point. An average Asian can still get accepted to OSU.

Jesus wasn't a terrible man. He made our dicks small but he also blessed us with gigantic brains.
wouldn't you be a lot happier if you were around gigantic dicks instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)