Multifaction/FFA Wayne Bradierest Mafia - Game Over! Postgame Up!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
John 11:38-44

38 Then V-sus, again groaning in Himself, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a stone lay against it. 39 V-sus said, “Take away the stone.”

Aunt Samantha, the host of him who was dead, said to Him, “Lord, by this time there is a stench, for he has been dead one cycle.”

40 V-sus said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” 41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying.[a] And V-sus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. 42 And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.” 43 Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Paperblade, come forth!” 44 And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. V-sus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”

From the tomb came a voice. The voice said, "It's gonna be biblical." And it was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)