wæk 15 of sprites

To win or not to win, that is the question.

• Egg

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Seriin

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • BynineB

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Arp1

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The Politoed Hunter

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Fusion-

Scizor/Crawdaunt/Skarmory (EDIT: Recoloured the left wing)

-Ice-Type-

All hail the abominable Snorlax!

-Repose-

And lastly, Ice-Snorlax standing up. I did do one of just Snorlax standing if that is more acceptable, but I just adore my abominable Snorlax I used his colour scheme instead.

Basic Fusion: Lugia/Gyarados/Metang/Cloyster

Ice Retype: Tyranitar

Repose: Infernape

I still want to clarify, is the blue outlining on Metang's claws acceptable? I can easily change it if it's not.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ice Retype: Skymin

Fusion: Heracross and Infernape

Repose: Pidgeot

My entry! C+C is welcome, and is the Pidgeot allowed to have the Rattata under its wing? If it is not legal I will change it

You added extra days to the deadline because people said they needed it. There's no reason to remove that extension, or close early at all.

Ok new plan, since nobody has posted in a whole day, i'm assuming nobody else is entering.

(CLOSED)
Haha, this is ridiculous. Did you ever consider that the reason some potential entrants haven't posted yet could be because they thought they might have that extension you promised them? People aren't just gonna post saying "I know we're not near the deadline yet, but just letting you know I intend to enter." Thats just PC++ so its against the rules anyway. A deadline is a deadline, and you stick to it. You don't close early, you'll always get people tweaking their sprites til the last minute before entering. Just leave it til the deadline you originally promised. If you get no more entrants, then its okay, at least you gave everybody a fair chance.

can I put here for who I voted and why?
If so here it is:
I voted for seriin :) His/her sprit looked so good. It really was dynamic, and with soem emotion. and justl ooked the best to me. :p
Congrats :)

My entry:

Fusion: Sceptile + Charizard with a walking stick.

Re-type: Frost Rotom as a normal freezer.

Repose: Unown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)