VGC Analysis Reservation Thread

Umm, guys, since Lucien Lachance is banned, he can't work on his analyses

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3467001- Drapion

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464985- Absol

Also Mismagius which he can't start

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3462191

(His article, idk if this retains to this subforum, but its there)

I can retake Mismagius and do Absol unless its a week ban or something, then he could do it when he gets back.
Hey, is it possible if I can work on Mismagius? I haven't worked on any other analysis and I was hoping to work on this one. It's perfectly fine if you want to keep it. Thanks!

EDIT: I feel soooo dumb. Mismagius is already done. May I have Beheeyem instead?

What I want to ask is what I should do if I wish to propose a revision or new move set?

In particular, I think it is worth adding a Dual Screens set to Torterra in VGC 12.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What I want to ask is what I should do if I wish to propose a revision or new move set?

In particular, I think it is worth adding a Dual Screens set to Torterra in VGC 12.
If you'd like to add a new set to an existing analysis, post your set with the name of it in parentheses, i.e. Landorus (Special Attacker), or Tyranitar (Unnerve Set), as shown. From there it will go through the normal Quality Control and Grammar Prose approval and once ready be added to the analysis on-site!

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My analysis is done, where can I post it?
ummmmmm I don't think you ever even posted to reserve something, but if you've made an analysis you post it as a new thread here (as long as you didn't pick a pokemon that's already on-site) and it'll go through Quality Control and Grammar-Prose checks.

breh

強いだね
Sorry to bother, but where is the VGC Analyses Discussion thread? I want to see a change in a certain set.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Giving up the following.

(QC 0/2) Charizard
(Reserved) Mismagius
(Reserved) Absol
Going to expand on this and drop all VGC analyses instead of 1 for 3 reasons

1- BW2 Stuff is taking up much of my time, so I don't have time for VGC
2- VGC 12 is basically over besides worlds, so all the important Pokemon are on site, so this will probobly turn into VGC 11, a dead subfourm
3- School, so I'm trying to cut loose with stuff that isn't as important

As such, I'm just going to drop everything except for Charizard, to help out with Lucifers Pride's article. Other than that, either someone else can do them, or they'll never go on site.

i think ill try to do one more analysis before we move on to vgc13 which will probably just be bw2 tutor/dw available mons and that is: taillow (it's the only FEAR user that can hit ghosts, yo!)

edit nah fuck it, it doesn't get tailwind/heat wave yet and fear sucks who am i kiddin

EDIT EDIT THIS ISNT THE LAST YOU'VE HEARD OF THIS THOUGH!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)