VGC 2017 Analysis Reservation Thread

I think Decidueye should be removed from reservation list, even from low priority. It proved to be unviable enough to be completely kicked out from viability rankings, so i think it should be removed in order to not confuse newcomers who may think that its actually viable and want to do an analysis about it.

I think Decidueye should be removed from reservation list, even from low priority. It proved to be unviable enough to be completely kicked out from viability rankings, so i think it should be removed in order to not confuse newcomers who may think that its actually viable and want to do an analysis about it.
Agreed and done.

Respectfully disagree, Decidueye should definitely stay in low priority, it's far from not viable.

Yea, that was posted while ago. I now know how decidueye has been used as only avaivable Grass Pledge user, paired with Primarina, so i dont have anything against putting it into low priority list.

Some additions are being made to the reservation list, most notably a bulky set for Tapu Lele is up for grabs to badgeholders along the lines of:

Tapu Lele @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Psychic Surge
Level: 50
EVs: 236 HP / 244 Def / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam / Moonblast
- Calm Mind / Reflect
- Protect

I wouldn't pay too much attention to which priority a Pokemon ends up at; it's not designed to be a tier list.

That said, it probably was due an update, so I reshuffled it a bit.

Also, I'm reserving Gastrodon.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Reserving Buzzwole!!

My Drifblim article is done and ready to be uploaded, so I guess it doesn't count in the "2 analysis only" clause :3
Besides, rest of my analysis are already past QC, so much free time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)