VGC 2014 Analysis Reservation Thread

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You probably need to update the OP as it is incredibly outdated about reservations.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
It isn't a high priority mon, but I will give Noivern my best shot

Edit: TheMantyke it would be great if you could update the OP soon :)
Edit 2: I will also take Aerodactyl now that my Arceus-Water project is done (I like my Speed control mons)

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm up to take over anything that's available.

I just don't know what is available.

Edit: I think I understand now, I'll take Rotom-H to write up, if you want. Otherwise I'll take Rotom-W

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lol, my bad. xD I'll go ahead and take Salamence then.
Salamence has also been completed. Take a look through the preliminary pokedex and this folder and make another reservation. The OP is EXTREMELY outdated and must not be trusted.

Salamence has also been completed. Take a look through the preliminary pokedex and this folder and make another reservation. The OP is EXTREMELY outdated and must not be trusted.
All right, I'm reserving Pinsir then. I checked the Preliminary Pokedex and the VGC 2014 Analysis thread, I'm for sure no one has taken Pinsir yet.

Guys, most of the things that TheMantyke did was to fill the skeletons and he would probably be willing to give up a few if you ask him for it.

Edit: I can make an updated version of the available pokemon, just give me a little time to check everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)