Vanadinite's Trade Thread :: CMTs only ::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing feels better than clearing few requests at once..

chester0334 I have most of your stuff ready bar Snover. If you want to know why it's not done yet ask this guy --> Yamatana

BSatallite Skarmory (31.31.31.x.31.31) is ready, let me know :)

Sophitia Chatot (HA, Timid, 31.x.31.31.31.31), Zorua (Naive 31.31.31.31.x.31) and Pidove (31.31.31.x.31.31) is ready. I'm currently trying to ask someone who had locked his TMBM spread so that I can get a 6IV but since he has no guarantee that it will turn out female I'll give you this one instead. Bred 31.31.31.31.31.31 Pidove.

MegaSimon Replaced After You with Refresh, HA Tympole (Modest 31.x.31.31.31.31) is ready!

Small update on wants list, too. Line is open for others.
Awesome! When did you want to trade? I have your Skitty, Shinx and Teddiursa ready ☺

Tomorrow, it's 1 in the morning here lol. I'll be free after 1pm my time (6am GMT), so feel free to ask me for the trade :)
I'm GMT-4, so that'd be 2am for me ;-; hopefully you're available later than that, definitely won't be awake lol

I can probably be online around 10am GMT-4 tomorrow. I think that'd be 11pm for you, if I've understood correctly.

For my Terrakion, I'd like 5IV Females of these, natures don't matter, as long as the IV Spread compliments the Nature

Swirlix Premier Ball(Add After you if possible)
Zubat Dive Ball
Mankey Timer Ball
Luxury Ball Trubbish
Lilipup Repeat Ball
Dive Ball Gligar

Lastly, I'd like to offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Charmander Female in Lux ball for Spitbacks of these
Spritzee(add captivate)
Swablu HA Dive Ball
Spinda(even male is fine for this)
Repeat Ball Scraggy

And Ofcourse, our Pansear trade is still on, I don't mind you cloning stuff for trading with me, if it helps you, since it doesn't matter to me, Charmander is uncloned.

For my Terrakion, I'd like 5IV Females of these, natures don't matter, as long as the IV Spread compliments the Nature

Swirlix Premier Ball(Add After you if possible)
Zubat Dive Ball
Mankey Timer Ball
Luxury Ball Trubbish
Lilipup Repeat Ball
Dive Ball Gligar

Lastly, I'd like to offer a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Charmander Female in Lux ball for Spitbacks of these
Spritzee(add captivate)
Swablu HA Dive Ball
Spinda(even male is fine for this)
Repeat Ball Scraggy

And Ofcourse, our Pansear trade is still on, I don't mind you cloning stuff for trading with me, if it helps you, since it doesn't matter to me, Charmander is uncloned.
So 10 of those for Terrakion, Charmander, and HA Pansear? Talk about high prices...

I'll do 3 pentaflawless for Terrakion, 2 pentaflawless for Charmander, and I'll throw in a pentaflawless for Pansear, is that good? I know spitback is easier to breed but at this amount I'd rather trade you the flawless.

PS: If you have that Charmander lying around, I can clone it and trade it back to you to save your time by quite much.

Last edited:
Whoops, I typed 2 too many according to my prices for terrakion, is 4 for terrakion good enough?I have indeed got charmander bred, but I have 2 so I don't need cloning for it, haven't been trading much for a while so am a little rusty, may we do..(I think that Terrakion deserves atleast 4 for it, so I hope that is fine)

Me
Terrakion(worth 4 Pentaflawless females)
Charmander(worth 4 spitbacks or 2 Penta females)
Pansear(worth 1 penta female)

You
Pentas: Dive Ball Zubat, Lux Trubbish, Repeat Lilipup and Dive Gligar
Spitbacks: Spritzee(no need to add captivate, I'll do that myself), Swablu and Repeat Scraggy
On hand: Swinub(for Pansear)

That brings it to 8, is this fine?As I said, you may clone the parents if you feel like it, It doesn't matter to me :)

Whoops, I typed 2 too many according to my prices for terrakion, is 4 for terrakion good enough?I have indeed got charmander bred, but I have 2 so I don't need cloning for it, haven't been trading much for a while so am a little rusty, may we do..(I think that Terrakion deserves atleast 4 for it, so I hope that is fine)

Me
Terrakion(worth 4 Pentaflawless females)
Charmander(worth 4 spitbacks or 2 Penta females)
Pansear(worth 1 penta female)

You
Pentas: Dive Ball Zubat, Lux Trubbish, Repeat Lilipup and Dive Gligar
Spitbacks: Spritzee(no need to add captivate, I'll do that myself), Swablu and Repeat Scraggy
On hand: Swinub(for Pansear)

That brings it to 8, is this fine?As I said, you may clone the parents if you feel like it, It doesn't matter to me :)
Good enough :) I'll let you know when I got everything done

Binding Band Hey! Are you online? I'll add you now so that we can trade :)

Was so excited this morning. It's 10:30am, but at 7:00am (I got up at 9:30am) I got an email that I won a 3500$ scholarship! So have been letting my family know. Sorry for being late :P

Minor Breedables Update
(to be moved to OP tomorrow)

I think I have more to be updated.. Forgot what they are though. Will update after I rebreed some stuff I retrieved myself and from others.
Status updated from Venonat to Venonat! Run Away (Wonder Skin) is now available!
NEW! Now available in dive ball!
HA is now available in both balls! Brave 31.31.31.31.31.0 is now available!
Status updated from Pidove to Pidove!
Dream ball now have HA! Thanks BSatallite
HA now available!
HA is now available in Timer Ball! (The excruciating pain of hording...)

Last edited:
Update

More like a downgrade to the thread, but I prefer to trade mons on post #4 right now which is still being updated anyway. I'd like to trade as much as possible before I have quite a hiatus from 22nd April due to university prep camp (stupid, I know)

I really have more than those listed there, but they will probably take longer (or denied). Also I'd like to post my BRs to lend or to clone later this week after some work is done. Real reformating comes after my laptop is fixed.

Inputs are always welcome. Thanks for visiting :]

Hey Binding Band, could we trade for these two?

#296 Makuhita
Timer Ball / Brave / Sheer Force (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.0 / Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Helping Hand, Wide Guard

#519 Pidove
Luxury Ball / Jolly / Rivalry (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.31 / Night Slash, Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Wish

I'm busy lately when it comes to breeding but are you interested in anything here from my on-hands. Most of everything has EMs too.

Dream HA Wailmer
Nest Tropius
Great Pawniard
Luxury HA Bouffalant
Heal HA Slowpoke
Dream Gastly
Net River Scatterbugs
Heal Stunky
Sawk
Rufflet
Timer HA Bunnelby
Dream HA Venipede
Level Sandy-Burmy
Lure Marill
Heal Goomy
Nest Blue Shellos
Dream Blue Shellos
Nest Kabuto
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net HA Corphish
Dream Whismur
Luxury HA Charmander
Level Slugma
Ultra HA Onix
Luxury HA Trubbish
Luxury HA Phantump
Dream HA Slowpoke
Ultra HA Skiddo
Love Mawile
Sport Scyther
Dream HA Seel
Dream HA Venonat

Hey Binding Band, could we trade for these two?

#296 Makuhita
Timer Ball / Brave / Sheer Force (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.0 / Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Helping Hand, Wide Guard

#519 Pidove
Luxury Ball / Jolly / Rivalry (HA) / 31.31.31.x.31.31 / Night Slash, Morning Sun, Hypnosis, Wish

I'm busy lately when it comes to breeding but are you interested in anything here from my on-hands. Most of everything has EMs too.

Dream HA Wailmer
Nest Tropius
Great Pawniard
Luxury HA Bouffalant
Heal HA Slowpoke
Dream Gastly
Net River Scatterbugs
Heal Stunky
Sawk
Rufflet
Timer HA Bunnelby
Dream HA Venipede
Level Sandy-Burmy
Lure Marill
Heal Goomy
Nest Blue Shellos
Dream Blue Shellos
Nest Kabuto
Luxury HA Scraggy
Net HA Corphish
Dream Whismur
Luxury HA Charmander
Level Slugma
Ultra HA Onix
Luxury HA Trubbish
Luxury HA Phantump
Dream HA Slowpoke
Ultra HA Skiddo
Love Mawile
Sport Scyther
Dream HA Seel
Dream HA Venonat
I'm totally interested on Dream HA Seel and Dream Gastly :) Since I'll still need to rebreed those two, do you mind if I send them over to you so that you can clone them? Makes it faster for both of us, I guess. Otherwise I'll just breed them, and will be able to trade it on Sunday (I have plans for the whole day tomorrow). :]

I'm totally interested on Dream HA Seel and Dream Gastly :) Since I'll still need to rebreed those two, do you mind if I send them over to you so that you can clone them? Makes it faster for both of us, I guess. Otherwise I'll just breed them, and will be able to trade it on Sunday (I have plans for the whole day tomorrow). :]
That's okay. I'll just clone/trade and send back the originals after Seel and Gasty?

#1: Does snorunt really get regenerator?
#2: I see you already have one, but would you give me a Latios clone for a modest 29-31/??/??/31/31/31 hp ice thunderus?

Thanks for noticing, Grimlock00.

Update, boys. Just got my Easter Bunny hatched.

Bunnelby
[Lv1 UT] [Male] [OT: DeVonne 12694]
[Jolly Nature] [Huge Power]
31.31.31.x.31.31

Leer / Defense Curl / Rollout / Spikes
NOTES
  • Credits to MagnusArcanum for finding me a TSV match.
  • Redis rights can be negotiated
  • Non-NN available but it will be non-redis only.

Last edited:
Small update again, people.

Whimsicott
Nickname: Datura
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster
Male | Lv 1 UT as Cottonee

Encore / Memento / Worry Seed / Switcheroo

Bred by me, TSV matched by MagnusArcanum
  • Redis rights negotiable
  • Available without NN
  • NN is the genus of Devil's Weed, which this guy suits nicely
  • Basically a hexflawless for Whimsicott without Knock Off or for TerraCott combo Just remembered that it's also an EM
Breedables
Abra / Dream Ball / Timid / Magic Guard / 31.x.31.31.31.31 / Barrier, Encore, Guard Swap, Power Split
Maractus / Dream Ball / Naughty / Storm Drain / 31.31.31.31.x.31 / Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Wood Hammer, Spikes
Qwilfish / Luxury Ball / Impish / Intimidate / 31.31.31.x.31.31 / Signal Beam, Acid Spray, Haze, Aqua Jet

All of the above, thanks to MagnusArcanum

Will add in a copule more breedables once I get back to my laptop (should be in a day or two... should be)

Last edited:
Updates (16/4)

Not really an update since I've been stealth updating for a while, but here are the updates:
  • 4 new TSV shinies (actually 6, but 2 are in the same evolutionary line), Penumbra the Ninetails, Yokozuna the Hariyama, Tomoe and Veyron the Accelgor, and Spiculae and Regalia the Ferrothorn and Ferroseed respectively. Everything available without nicknames. More details here
  • Updated post #3 so that it will look cleaner. Also slowly reformating the whole thread.
Thanks to Menezjul, Cretacerus, and MagnusArcanum for helping with the TSV matching!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)