UU Victim of the Week V4 [Done - will return in Sun/Moon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirishia

Banned deucer.
To be considered a counter, a Pokemon must be able to risklessly switch into any of the opponent's moves under normal battle conditions, including taking damage from Stealth Rock, and reliably KO the opponent before the counter is KOed itself.
252+ Atk Life Orb Mold Breaker Haxorus Outrage vs. 240 HP / 216+ Def Mandibuzz: 220-259 (52.2 - 61.5%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Mold Breaker Haxorus Outrage vs. 240 HP / 216+ Def Mandibuzz: 438-516 (104 - 122.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Fyi you choose the worst case senario if the set offers it. The set has adamant, lifeorb, sword dance, and outrage as options.

Lol thank you for explaining me what a counter is but with this logic Haxorus has absolutely no counters. I wasnt aware Life Orb Adamant sets with Outrage were a thing. Being weaker to status and priority and outsped by Krookodile, Entei, Lucario etc seems awful to me. Anyway you're right. It's only a check then.

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey so the slashes weren't meant to be usable in all combinations; adamant is really only a thing on DD sets (still outruns Maero at +1), and LO is really only for Dragon Claw (let's you switch moves while not being weak af). I could've been clearer about that, my bad.

Week 6 winners:
Counters:
Mega Aggron
(Vague)
Checks:
Mandibuzz
(yandaud)
Whimsicott (Lord Esche)
Diancie (TestingSomeTeams)

And with that, ORAS VotW comes to a close! Thanks to everyone who participated over the last several weeks, it's been a pleasure. See ya in Sun/Moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)