UU OMs Mega Thread

Are you tired of playing against the same, overused, Pokémon? Well now you don't have to! This thread is to discuss, and to find opponents to play in, the UU of OMs. The banlist is obtained as follows: Pokémon with more than 3.41% usage in the three month usage stats. BH uses 1630 weighted stats, while the rest use 1500.

Here are the banlists for each OM with a ladder:
(Last updated: April)

Note: These are in addition to the Pokémon banned from the format itself.

Aegislash, Arceus, Audino-Mega, Blaziken-Mega, Blissey, Celesteela, Chansey, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Speed, Dialga, Diancie-Mega, Garchomp-Mega, Gengar-Mega, Giratina, Greninja-Ash, Groudon-Primal, Gyarados-Mega, Ho-Oh, Kartana, Kyogre-Primal, Kyurem-Black, Magearna, Mewtwo-Mega-X, Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Rayquaza-Mega, Regigigas, Registeel, Sceptile-Mega, Shedinja, Slaking, Solgaleo, Tyranitar-Mega, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde-Complete

Additional bans: Kangaskhanite, Red Orb

Blissey, Breloom, Buzzwole, Charizard-Mega-X, Darkrai, Entei, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Genesect, Golisopod, Greninja-Ash, Groudon-Primal, Gyarados, Heatran, Ho-Oh, Kartana, Kyogre-Primal, Lunala, Magearna, Mandibuzz, Mew, Mimikyu, Noivern, Raikou, Shuckle, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Terrakion, Toxapex, Victini, Volcarona, Weavile, Xerneas, Zapdos, Zeraora, Zygarde

Alakazam-Mega, Blacephalon, Buzzwole, Celesteela, Chansey, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Genesect, Gengar, Gliscor, Golisopod, Greninja, Heatran, Hippowdon, Infernape, Kommo-o, Landorus-Therian, Latios, Magearna, Mamoswine, Manaphy, Metagross, Mew, Minior, Muk-Alola, Noivern, Shuckle, Skarmory, Snorlax, Suicune, Swampert-Mega, Talonflame, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, Toxapex, Victini, Volcanion, Volcarona, Xurkitree, Zapdos, Zeraora

Rules:
  • Only discuss UU metagames; use the respective threads for regular discussion.
  • Be sure to include what metagame you're talking about as there are many being discussed at once. Also, tag people or quote posts when you reply to ensure we all understand what is going on.
  • Be sure to follow the metagame specific rules. If Shadow Tag is banned in AAA, for example, it will be banned in AAA UU as well.
  • Standard Other Metagames Rules apply.
All usage stats can be found here

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Can we get a link to usage stats in the OP? I know how to find them but not everyone does + it makes life infinitely easier when making posts.

Sketchmons UU sounds pretty cool, most of the "broken" mons are OU (though why is Shed up there??). People are sleeping on both Slows and both Zards, which is interesting - Xard breaks through Fini/Zygarde/Heatran cores if you go for Bolt Strike instead of a fire move, and you scare out Tang so you've opened a while by the point they realise.
Also MAero and Mzammer are UU like what?

Marshadow, Groudon-Primal, Golisopod, Zygarde, Blissey, Weavile, Zapdos, Tapu Koko, Kartana, Genesect, Deoxys-Speed, Mimikyu, Xurkitree, Magearna, Greninja-Ash, Tapu Lele, Ferrothorn, Volcarona, Charizard-Mega-X, Mew, Gengar, Landorus-Therian, Noivern, Hoopa-Unbound, Xerneas, Garchomp, Gyarados, Raikou, Shuckle, Celesteela, Keldeo, Kyogre-Primal, Manaphy, Gengar-Mega, Skarmory, Entei, Victini, Rayquaza-Mega, Tyranitar, Blaziken-Mega, Breloom, Greninja
I have a hard time believing mega rayquaza has had any usage at all. Aside from that, Ash-Greninja, Greninja itself, Mega Char X and even blaziken are probably a product of mid ladder because they arent nearly as strong as the other picks.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I have a hard time believing mega rayquaza has had any usage at all. Aside from that, Ash-Greninja, Greninja itself, Mega Char X and even blaziken are probably a product of mid ladder because they arent nearly as strong as the other picks.
Any Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent shows as Mega Ray even if it's banned.

Where is ag uu?!? ;I

All the good ground type counters are gone from sketch but so are like all the good grounds so w/e.

Some interesting shit in aaa man.

Somehow banned last gen but UU this gen, honestly a much better cm mon than fini in gen7 and a ridiculous wincon in a Volcarona free meta.
Former S rank, ppl just ain't respecting that mon anymore well guess what, you're playing AAA UU and you think defensive play is an option? Get fucked kid.
I swear I run this mon on every team, hands down one of the best special walls in the meta, probably second best after Chansey, makes psychic types not viable just by existing.
I might be to blame for the ban of Thundy-T, but wtf man this mon is absolutely insane and any and all mons that can rk it are basically gone. Weavile? Mamoswine? Lucario? Terrak? This shit gon be insane.
This mon never dies bruh, honestly gonna be a staple on stall for UU teams especially if we see Ttar and Tyrantrum around.
This shit is gonna be insane bruh. It was insane in gen6 and now with buzz/fini gone and the fact that it can bait in ches with aerilate and setup on cune, it's gonna be really damn good.
I just want to quickly point out that Zapdos, Skarmory, Celesteela, Lucario, Entei, Weavile and Mamosine are banned so like... run this on every team bruh.
So yeah I guess regenVest mons like Meloetta or Muk can beat it but I really want to bring attention to the PH calm mind set because it can potentially beat everything.
By far not the most ridiculous mons on this list but with ttar, cune and thundy allowed I just thought it'll look like gen 6 aaa, lol.

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
What should the banning strategy be for UU OMs? Should it just be council decisions? For example hippo/ttar/cune probably do not belong in UU AAA no matter their ladder usage

UU BH sounds interesting. But why the hell is Shuckle banned? It honestly just sucks in BH.
Btw, have fun using Imposter Guzzlord and Wobbuffet ;)

I also think that Tornadus should get banned from UU AAA. I used it with Spex Adaptability in a rain team and it did insane damage. The only switchins were RegenVest Magearna and, of course, the blobs, but even they may fall to confusion hax.

What should the banning strategy be for UU OMs? Should it just be council decisions? For example hippo/ttar/cune probably do not belong in UU AAA no matter their ladder usage
If the relevant councils have an interest in UU, sure. Otherwise the community can make an argument why something should be banned and I'll make a decision.

I also think that Tornadus should get banned from UU AAA. I used it with Spex Adaptability in a rain team and it did insane damage. The only switchins were RegenVest Magearna and, of course, the blobs, but even they may fall to confusion hax.
Idk bruh, you might be a bit quick on the trigger here, there is a difference between saying this mon is good and this mon should be banned. Even on the mons I just posted there were quite a few checks and you can look a little to find good flying resits. Bunch of regenvests like standard Goodra, Meloetta or Muk can switch and not get 2HKOd and either force it out, pivot out or koff its specs. You mentioned both magearna and Chansey maybe without realising that Diancie and Blissey are a thing. Jirachi, Stungod, Rotom forms stuff like that that resists can still switch on it and there's some good offensive mons that can beat it like Raikou, Sneasel, Greninja or Alakazam.
And even then that mon needs rain to be remotely consistent and under rain you might as well use specs greninja, torn is better suited as a rain setter.

So idk you might want to wait a little and see how it goes before calling a ban on a mon that has never been a problem when there's mons that actually were banned last gen and are now allowed in UU.
Just a thought.

A mix and mega tier without primal groudon ? Sounds lit . im a bit amazed that greninja is in banlist though, is it because its no longer ou based ? Or is greninja sadly in higher use than i thought in mnm ?

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
BH UU observations:

Lolol already this mon is hard to deal with in standard BH, but with the absence of Giratina and Shedinja alongside the absence of very good Regen mons like Solgaleo and Primal Kyogre, I can see this thing being scary af. Why dont people abuse this thing smh.

Two of its main switchins that annoy it in Primal Groudon and Zygarde-C are gone so yeh this thing can actually spam its STAB more freely. I suspect Mega Swampert to be more of a thing in UU tho so I am not sure if it will make that much of an impact. Its def better tho.

Also faces less opportunity cost with the absence of Pdon and can actually be a difficult threat to deal with with the use of Stakeout and mixed Adaptability sets. I think there will also be less Core spam in this meta which only helps Shift Gear sets too which is nice.

Probs gonna be go to Steel-types in UU since u cant just slap on Registeel or Solgaleo anymore. Ferro can act as a great Spore check and just annoy things in general with Anchor Shot and Celest can be optimal Prankster mon thanks to its better typing.

Surprised to see this in UU but not really since it did kinda fall off after No ev limit came. I can definitely see this being a great sweeper since its Galvanize set is already pretty decent in standard. No Pdon only helps it even more.

Go to imposter mons now now that blobs are gone. Munchlax for Eviolite and potential bluffing, or Guzzlord for less unpredictability but much better HP. Not much else to say.

Can fill Primal Ogre void, maybe even better thanks to Core immunity and a better defensive typing, although its still piss weak without any setup boosts. FC sets can still work too but lose a bit of niche with no Pdon.

I can def see BH UU be more exciting then standard thanks to broken stuff like Pdon and MMY being gone, allowing for more creative teambuilding. But please tell me why shit like Hoopa-U, Deoxys-S and Deoxys-D are OU :(

Rayquaza-Mega is probably a glitch: Rayquaza in MnM with Dragon Ascent counts as Mega Ray in the usage stats. It can't mega evolve, though.

e: to avoid double posting

would it be better to use the -1760 (or whatever the top is) usage stats? that way random useless stuff like Charizard-Mega-X in MnM wouldn't be banned

Last edited:
Some thoughts about BH
mega steelix will be a really, really solid pick. Able to run regen vest, soundproof, and fur coat sets without having to worry about nearly as much crazy stuff as before is really going to help this thing. Aggron mega is in a similar boat, but unfortunately it has lower SpD and is still bopped hard by volt switch, which will probably be more common thanks to galvanize users' increased use.

Mega salamance: Without mega ray this arguably becomes the aerilate user to beat, though it looks like we lost a lot more offensive mons than defensive ones, so the metagame will be more defensive in nature. That means that things like Mega Steelix can tank boombursts fromthis thing all right,. Tohgh actually, Charizard-y may perform the aerilate specs boomburst role even better, but it's also slower by several tiers. Something to try out, I think!

Alacazam-mega: not a bad substitute for MMY but you have to make sure that you OHKO what you're hitting or force a switch, or you will die from u-turn damage.

Mega swampert is probably the best or second best Fur Coat wall in the tier, only really having to compete with Mega Steelix and Groudon. Though Steelix has overall more resistances to physical attacking types like flying and bug, and a higher defense stat, Swampert does give you a fire resistance, no nasty fighting vulnerability and the ability to take a surprise special water attack. yes steelix is bulky enough to take physical water attacks,. Swampert however, cannot really take more than a single grass attack. Both of them are totally immune to Electric which already makes them great against Zekrom. Groudon has fewer resistances than does Swampert, but no double grass weakness.

Mega Blazicon will probably be a very popular pick in this tier since it no longer has to compete with Groudon for a teamslot. It has a lot more weaknesses than does Groudon though, and its ublk is total crap, but physical contrary sets will defeinitely need to be prepped for.

Standard Kyogre and Groudon will also be very respectable options. And it never says that the orbs are banned, so I can see red orb groudon doing solid damage, though Fur Coat walls Swampert and Groudon will keep it in check since it can't run a bosting item or ability, so special sets are a lot easier to deal with. PH Kyogre will be an annoying wall to take down, probably requiring a strong electric-type to counter, since we've lost one of its best grass-type checks in Mega Sceptile. Core Enforcer will also make it difficult to sweep.

Lucario mega takes Cartana's place as a fast offensive Steel wallbreaker. I could see Technician being ran to take advantage of its 145 attack plus STAB Circle Throw and Gear Grind to blast through non Fur Coat Steels and bulky Fairies such as Diancie and magearna. But don't overlook that 140 Special Attack that lets it run a special attacking set running blue flare, Aura Sphere/focus blast and Doom Desire/Flash Cannon. It can also sweep with Shell Smash, and if you add a focus sash and have Psychic Terrain support or DQM, you can power up a 200 bp stab Reversal. What fun!

Metagross-Mega is a more offensive take on the Regen Vest pivot, with that beastly 145 Attack it can easily switch in on Mega Alacazam and Pursuit trap it. A Belly Drum set isn't too unviable on this thing, especially since its typing gives it protection against three of the four -ate priority moves and it still has 150 base defense after setup.

Garchomp-mega is a powerful Ground-type attacker, and will be able to offensive check Red Orb Groudon if it hasn't boosted its speed. Though with the absence of a lot of bulky dragon types like Giratina and Zygarde-C, its Dragon STAB is kind of superfluous imho. I would definitely try running it as a tinted lens wallbreaker, though the Poison Heal sweeping set also looks like a really solid pick. It must watch out for Weavile, which will be a popular Refrigerate user, core enforcer users as all PH sweepers need to do, as well as random ice coverage on things, but I think that a lot of mons won't bother to run Ice coverage unless it provides them with neutral coverage, such as bolt-beam. Why, because there is no Zygarde-C or Giratina.

Standard Rayquaza is an acceptable Aerilate attacker too. It has better attacking stats than does Salamance, but worse defenses and a lower speed, which is why Salamance is probably better, especially since I imagine games will be a bit slower. Longevity is key. You can also run Dragon Ascent and an item to get Mega Rayquaza, but Delta Stream is not a great ability so it's probably not worth it.

Heracross-mega has the highest attack stat in this metagame and can put it to go use with Triage or Refrigerate sets. Unfortunately that junky base 75 speed holds it back from actually sweeping through things, nor does its STAB coverage that's resisted by Fairy, Ghost, Poison and Flying. It's probably better as a revenge killer.

Toxapex doesn't look all that bad either, as it is able to Leech Seed stall a lot easier now. Also cool is that a lot of top Dark-types such as Yveltal and Greninja aren't here anymore, so it can use Prankster moves a lot more successfully. Slow speed means that it also shrugs off Core Enforcer. The water/poison typing lets it resist Pixilate and Refrigerate moves, as well as Steel and Fighting moves. But just watch out for Psychic Surge Alacazam that will just blow it away. Definitely an interesting pick.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Some other threats in BH UU:

Slowbro-Mega: Surprised this isn't banned. 95/180/80 is incredible, especially with Unaware or Fur Coat variants. I've seen Soundproof + Perish Song too.
Rayquaza: Well, if Rayquaza-Mega is banned, why not just use regular?
Aegislash: Now with Groudon-Primal, Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Marshadow, and Regigigas gone, Aegislash has room to shine with its fantastic typing. Could take Registeel's role in Prankster.
Ho-oh: V-Create and Dragon Ascent shenanigans, but also a nice Contrary counter with Unaware. Could replace Groudon-Primal's role in DesoLand/Adaptability V-Create, too.
Metagross-Mega: A more offensive and physically defensive Solgaleo. Perfect with Regenvest, although it is a bit fast.
Palkia: Basically a Dragon-typed Kyogre-Primal, with less Special Attack.
Gardevoir-Mega: Scarf Pixilate Boomburst, anyone?
Magearna: Could also be a Regenvest user, boasting one of the best typings in the game.

MAMP

MAMP!
yall talking about bh uu and not even mentioning palkia smh

Palkia @ Draco Plate
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Steam Eruption
- Quiver Dance / Shell Smash
- Water Shuriken / King's Shield / Shore Up

this set (and similar) basically mandate a water absorb dragon resist or smth like ferro/empoleon. nothing switches in, its faster than most, beats imposter fairly reliably, and is bulky enough to set up on a lot of things. srsly use palkia

Dunfan

formerly Dunsparce Fanboy
I really like the concept of MnM UU, so i guess i have to talk about mons that looks threatening in this meta.

Arceus - Wow... from the Normal Ekiller set to the various defensive/support sets, i can see this being literally the god of this meta.
Terrakion - Now that Marsh, Kartana, Deo-S and Lando-T are gone, Terrakion can wallbreak the meta to it's end with a Lucarionite set.
Ho-Oh - This great pivot is still here... and looks very good.
Arcanine - Looks like one of the primary Espeed users in this meta. It already had some things over Entei : Intimidate, Close Combat and Morning Sun... now it just looks even better.
Deoxys-Defense - Deoxys-speed is gone but this is still legal and could be the primary hazard setter.
Kyogre - Oh god, prepare your Red Orb users, Scarf Kyogre spam is comming. Oh, and also Swampertite is cool for Kyogre teams.
Giratina - The great wall is there ! A Griseous Orb is no longer needed since there's no Pdon around.
Lucario - Having STAB in Close Combat is pretty useful. I can honestly see it being decent as an Espeed user.
Cresselia - Aggronite or Sablenite, pick your poison, this thing is here.
Nihilego - Without Pdon in its way, it can switch-in on most -atespeed users and check them thanks to it's nice typing.
Ninetales - Pidgeotite gives it No Guard Hypnosis and a great SpA stat making it's sunshine-powered Fire Blast even better. In addition to that, it can setup with Nasty Plot and has Energy Ball/Solar Beam for coverage.
Lunala - It's... good. Just like how it is in MnM but without Marsh to threaten it after Stealth Rock.

At this point i think i'll make it short : There's Zygarde-10% and Raichu but both suffer from meh defensive stats. Aggronite Buzzwole looks pretty good... except that it doesn't really check Arcanine. Some Ubers like Yveltal are still pretty good so there's not much to say about them. Thundurus, Mamoswine, Cobalion and Metagross looks like decent picks... and if i forgot anything, just tell me and i'll edit this post.

Peef Rimgar asked me to implement these on ROM but unfortunately I already have a format named "Mix and Mega UU" which is an unofficial metagame where only UU mons and below can use arbitrary Mega stones. I'm going to have to rename this so that I can add the real Mix and Mega UU but as yet I don't have a good name to use. (The other OMs should already work but I haven't actually tested them.)

Peef Rimgar asked me to implement these on ROM but unfortunately I already have a format named "Mix and Mega UU" which is an unofficial metagame where only UU mons and below can use arbitrary Mega stones. I'm going to have to rename this so that I can add the real Mix and Mega UU but as yet I don't have a good name to use. (The other OMs should already work but I haven't actually tested them.)
I got a few suggestions:

Mix UU with Mega
Mix and UU
Mix and Mega with some good bans of overused pokemon but also a lot of random ones as well thrown in there product of the usage of mid-low ladder
UU and Mega
Pdonless Mix and Mega
Mix and Mega but it's UU
Mix and Mega but everytime you click "battle" it invalidates your team because you can't have marshadow, so you complain at whoever was the noob who made the banlist and rage quit
MUUx and Mega

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
BH UU:
Rayquaza-Mega, Mewtwo-Mega-Y, Groudon-Primal, Chansey, Zygarde-Complete, Giratina, Gengar-Mega, Shedinja, Mewtwo-Mega-X, Kyogre-Primal, Registeel, Diancie-Mega, Audino-Mega, Deoxys-Speed, Regigigas, Deoxys-Attack, Gyarados-Mega, Blissey, Solgaleo, Kyurem-Black, Arceus, Tyranitar-Mega, Greninja-Ash, Yveltal, Aegislash, Dialga, Arceus-Ghost, Sceptile-Mega, Shuckle, Lugia, Slaking, Marshadow, Kyurem-White, Deoxys-Defense, Xerneas, Scizor-Mega, Hoopa-Unbound, Kartana
This will be fun.

Guzzlord @ Leftovers / Eviolite / Light Ball / Whatever / Da Shet / You Want
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- You
- Know
- The
- Drill

Say hi to our new Imposter. In the meta without all these offensive 'mons, Imposter is going to almost completely negate the chip with leftovers or possibly run a plate to go against Judgment users. Improofing became so much more important.

I suppose these guys are new -ate cores after the ban of Mega Ray, Kyurem family, and Diancie. Pull your Steel-types out!

Wallbreakers will be a lot more different from now on. Mega Alakazam is essentially MMY V 2.0 except it is not capable of running mixed lure sets and Pursuit trapping gives near 0% chance to have a second chance to come in again. Mega Garchomp, while not powerful as Primal Groudon, still possesses monstrous 170 base Attack with STAB on Thousand Arrows. This will probably mandate most players to get Fur Coat Swampert and Mega Slowbro. Who knows? Garchomp might take over all physical offense in UU BH. Blaziken is second wallbreaker that inherited DNA from Primal Groudon who uses STAB V-create which is most likely going to force players to staple aforementioned Fur Coat users. Lucario will be the strongest Sunsteel user that can use Unburden / Steelworker / Tinted Lens / Technician or even APS set.

(obviously better as Illusion + Kangaskhanite)

Poison Heal users will change a lot too. While they are significantly less powerful as original users (Regigigas / Primal Kyogre / Mega Tyranitar or Mega Gyarados), they excel on setting up on passive threats. Meaning, Core Enforcer & Spectral Thief spams will still happen.

Steel-types will resist at least 2 of -ate abilities while having good natural bulk or decent ability. I can see Empoleon possibly gaining an ability since it resists Aerilate / Pixilate / Refrigerate and has the least passivity thanks to its typing that provides STAB on Scald and Doom Desire. Empoleon might be a meme but we never know what will happen.

AV users will change. Cresselia is disgustingly bulky (can possibly replaced by Deoxys-D?), Metagross will be offensive AV regen user that is able to fit in HO teams, and Alolan Muk will finally gain a chance to shine in the meta where life is less harsh by being the best Pursuit trapper.

Overall Comment / Suggestion

Frankly I don't understand what the is wrong with the banlist because of the fact that Deoxys-Speed, Shuckle, Arceus-Ghost (just use Arceus-Water with Spooky Plate + Multitype), and Lugia is banned. Also there are some stuff like regular Rayquaza roaming around the metagame. So what I think the appropriate banlist is, restricting every pokemon in Ubers list in UU BH barring Landorus-I, Genesect, Mega Metagross, Pheromosa, Shaymin-S and couple others.

Last edited:

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus

Wailmer / Guzzlord @ Leftovers / Eviolite / Light Ball / Whatever / Da Shet / You Want
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- You
- Know
- The
- Drill

Say hi to our new Imposters. In the meta without all these offensive 'mons, Imposter is going to almost completely negate the chip with leftovers or possibly run a plate to go against Judgment users. Improofing became so much more important.​
Sorry for the one-liner, but Wailmer is not the wave of the future of imposters because Munchlax has 5 higher base hp and has eviolite to use as well. Munchlax FTW!

Frankly I don't understand what the is wrong with the banlist because of the fact that Deoxys-Speed, Shuckle, Arceus-Ghost (just use Arceus-Water with Spooky Plate + Multitype), and Lugia is banned. Also there are some stuff like regular Rayquaza roaming around the metagame. So what I think the appropriate banlist is,​
restricting every pokemon in Ubers list in UU BH barring Landorus-I, Genesect, Mega Metagross, Pheromosa, Shaymin-S and couple others.​
Huh, what? Did you miss what they were trying to do here or something? Don't you know what UU is? You just made an excellent post highlighting all the cool mons in this meta that are bad in reg bh making me excited to use them n shit, and then you say "but ban them all"?????

I'm so confused man.

Mnm uu sounds awesome without pdon and marshadow
Arcanine will finally be viable no more entei over shadowing it

Last edited:

Ryota Mitarai

Shrektimus Prime
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Some sets for AAA UU:
Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Triage
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
Basically, some sort of Golisopod replacement. SD and then spam Horn Leech or a coverage move. It even defeats Ttar and Suicune.

Genesect @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Most of its checks and counters are now gone. GL switching into actual legit check.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)