Not open for further replies.

Donphantastic

I'm Donny P. (W)
is a Tiering Contributor
Approved by King UU and Hogg
UU Generations tournament

Banner by: Accelgor

Introduction

Welcome everyone to the UU Generations tournament! In this tournament, competitors will play in a single elimination, Best-of-3 format with a twist: while the first game will always be ORAS UU, the loser gets to pick the next tier played out of ORAS UU, BW2 UU, DPP UU and ADV UU. So you just got bodied in ORAS? Gain some confidence back showing off your skills in an older gen!

The tournament will be hosted by me. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Basics

• Every set will be Best-of-3
  • The tournament is single elimination. If you lose a set, sorry, you're out.
  • The first game of a set will always be ORAS UU.
  • The loser of a game decides which tier to play next out of ORAS UU, BW2 UU, DPP UU, and ADV UU. This process is repeated until the set is completed. Standard clauses apply for all tiers played. You are not allowed to pick a tier that was already played in a set.
  • All battles have to be completed on Pokémon Showdown. I recommend playing on the Smogtours server as it is far more stable than the main server and saves replays automatically.
  • ADV UU is to played under the [Gen3] OU format. If you bring anything illegal in ADV UU to a match, it will be counted as a loss.
  • Opponents will be chosen randomly for each round.
  • Substitutes will be entered if a player either drops out willingly or fails to make contact within the first 3 days of round 1. Substitutes will only happen during the first round.
  • Each round will last 1 week. Extensions may be given upon request. Standard activity rules apply. Don't be a john.
  • The winner has to post replays! Failure to comply will be treated as the match never having occurred.
  • Please have a team ready for every available tier!

Please let your win post reflect which tiers which tier was chosen which game, e.g.

Example Victory Post said:
Won in 3 ggs. I lost in game 1 and chose DPP. I won game 2 and my opponent chose ADV. link to replays.

Round 1:

Round 2:
Manipulative vs. Hogg
Wanka vs. Amaroq
bugzinator vs. Mr. Highways
coR. vs. Threw
Ice Tea vs. Kushalos
fatty vs. dodmen
Mazz vs. YABO
Pearl
vs. trilogy
FrozenMan vs. Oglemi
Camilas
vs. Finding True Love
SOMALIA vs. TSR
Shiba vs. (Pak vs. Rare Poison)

Deadline is Thursday, August 18th at 11:59 PM EST
Good luck Everyone!.

Round 3:
Manipulative vs. Ice Tea
Amaroq vs. YABO
Threw
vs. Mr. Highways
dodmen vs. SOMALIA
Oglemi vs. Pearl
Camilas vs. Shiba

Deadline is Thursday august 25th at Midnight EST
Good luck everyone!

SemiFinals
Shiba vs. Threw
YABO vs. Ice Tea
Pearl
vs. (dodmen vs. SOMALIA)

deadline is Thursday, September 1st at midnight EST
Good luck everyone!

Finals:
Shiba vs. Pearl vs. Ice Tea

Deadline is Monday, September 12th at midnight EST
Good luck to the 3 of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)