Project USM OU Teambuilding Competition V2 - Round 19: Stakataka (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
Due to the ban, teams 1, 4, and 8 are now eliminated; change your votes if you've voted for any of these 3 teams, otherwise keep your votes as they are

L

2: i wanted to try building blacephalon + mega heracross today, but i ended up trying some other stuff because it was pretty tough. even though av ttar is gonna decline in usage due to naganadel being banned, i think it's still something solid to have on this team in the post-ban meta. without it, this team would probably be a little too reliant on ferrothorn defensively handling things that can annoy specs blacephalon like tapu koko, greninja, ash greninja, rainshit, etc.. even then, it looks like cores combining those (or cores that have something that can lure and/or exploit av ttar or ferrothorn) will be a pain. anyways, this is a solid build since that can usually be handled with good playing.

3: obviously this is the same framework as the above team, but i like it somewhat better because mega lopunny adds some much needed speed. while blacephalon isn't slow by any means, having a not-so-speedy breaker + a slow breaker (hera) without sufficient speed or defensive backbone to make up for it is not great. lopunny helps to make that not an issue while still filling the same basic role heracross fills (being a fighting type lol). additionally, it can be a decent check to greninjas and tapu kokos (non scarf / water shur ofc), indirectly taking some pressure off of your defensive backbone. cool team.

5: slowish (and choice-locked) breakers + voltturn is definitely not a new concept, but it's great because it works. this team also does the straightforward idea of blacephalon + fighting type (lopunny again), but you also have a pretty standard bulky offense framework to go with it. obviously when you use bulky offense teams with that av magearna + defensive landrous-t core you need to be wary of that getting overloaded. however, i don't think that's much of an issue with offensive pressure maintained. still, i feel like you really need to keep the offensive pressure up against tapu koko and greninja. mega lopunny and scarf greninja seem to cover this on paper, so i think you're fine.

i really like the idea of kartana as a partner for blacephalon since it provides a secondary breaker and defog, as you highlighted in your post. seems really cool on paper.

6: other than fighting types and steels that can come in on choice-locked tyranitar and gain momentum (by setting up, attacking, or just switching out w/ a predict), the most common partners i've seen for blacephalon so far have definitely been mega latios and zmove heatran due to how they can pressure tyranitar (and opposing heatran in latios's case ofc). while the surprise factor of mega latios is pretty much gone now, it's still good at threatening those. due to the fairly standard bulky offense framework of this team, i don't think it'll have any problems if played competently (but it's finch so that's highly unlikely :3). choice scarf blacephalon is a really cool choice since it can easily clean with its spammable stabs ofc. i also really like how this team has spikes support. really solid looking team.

7: a friend and i tried building around various torn-ts + blacephalon, but we gave up. fightz seems really cool for luring tyranitar on paper since without the noticeable life orb recoil, people might think you're av (which usually doesn't run superpower), but at the same time, i don't really think many good players are going to be that risky with their tyranitar vs. a blacephalon team. i still think this is a fine option, but it just needs to be played really well (not trigger happy for sure). i'm inclined to agree with your other option in the description because, as pointed out above, this general framework does seem pretty risky vs. zygarde builds. if you did that change, you could probably also just run rocks mega tyranitar + spikes ferrothorn now that naganadel is gone. while you are pretty defog reliant with blacephalon (and idk how reliable of a defogger landorus-t is yet), even getting a little big of spike damage on some stuff could be nice since you can fit rocks elsewhere.

9: super wild team with a lot of cool techs and ideas for the nagandel meta. sadly, i don't think heatproof bronzong will be as useful now that naga is banned. still, this team looks super fun, and it doesn't seem to have any of those weaknesses unorthodox sets/mons might bring. substitute blacephalon is super interesting, and i really want to see how that'd work in practice. cb zygarde seems like a really cool partner since tangrowth usage is lower, and blacephalon handles that and mew anyways. it's also really good at pressuring tyranitar, heatran, and pex, which is nice ofc lol. really fun looking team.

with the naganadel ban in mind (since it seems that the project is taking that into account), i'm gonna vote for team 6.

I don't see why the votes should have to be changed, it was built during the Naganadel meta and the votes should reflect that. Also unfair to the builders that their teams should just be scrapped. Not to mention techs like Heatproof Bronzong (lol) that wouldn't be there if not for Naganadel.

Team 9 is just the most fun looking team so yh voting for it, can't really test any of these fairly

Eclipse

is a Contributor Alumnus
Team 9 by Snou wins, grats!
Round 18:
Rotom-Wash has been seeing some increased usage due to the addition of Defog allowing it to remove hazards against the likes of Lando. There are numerous sets such as regular defensive as well as offensive Rotom sets allowing to provide phenomenal pivoting support for its team. This round will end on Sunday, best of luck!

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 120 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Atk / 56 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Blacephalon @ Firium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flame Charge
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

others option : AV bulu < Scarf bulu

Volt-turn with rotom + scizor mega. Gastrodon is difficult to manage for a volt-turn so I put bulu av. Blacephalon for ferro and bulky steel Flame charge + Z move is really fun to play. And other Pokemon are very classic

Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Mind Blown
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
EVs: 192 HP / 252 SpA / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Substitute

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick

i built this with mega gyarados + choice specs blacephalon in mind considering blacephalon absolutely devastates a ton of stops to mega gyarados, whereas gyarados can usually take on tyranitar and heatran without much hitch. by no means can it lure tyranitar, but the general construction of the team doesn't give it much breathing room. also mind blown is really cool because oftentimes you'll find yourself facing something that can tank at least one shadow ball or fire blast, that's where mind blown comes in. and maybe it's just me, but i'd rather sack blace once it's done its job and mind blown is a good way to do it. volturn was something i instantly wanted to implement as it the general targets of volt switch / u-turn such as ferrothorn, landorus-t, mega venusaur, etc. are complete bait for ub burst to fire off attacks. defensive landorus-t is the standard rocker, while rotom-w takes on the more offensive set which is pretty cool. i wanted spikes to further augment mega gyarados's sweeping potential and ferrothorn fits the bill rather well. finally, i needed a scarfer, preferably something that could provide a buffer against keldeo. choice scarf latios fit nicely and since rotom-w is packing defog, this gives it room to run surf which is good for (mega) tyranitar, heatran, and mega diancie.

Last edited:

Now that there is a lot of new user with Defog, riding a team is more fun than ever. It can be more creative. Well, in my case it's a solid balanced team based on the chosen mon, RotomW. His set is very simple and a little innovative with Rest + Chesto and especially the Defog. Blace analyze the idea of trying it that way and I liked it so I decided to take it that way. Sub + Salac with good speed and spa is interesting. MVenusaur because he needed something for Kartana or basically other grass type like Bulu. LandorusT always gives that balance that may be missing. It is a mon that works and always complies. No more to add, bulky with SR and Hp ice for other dorus or dragons. Magearna Z Fightium for not being so weak to Heatran or Ttar. I thought it was a great idea. Finally specs spikes Ninja. It allows me to press hard hitting + priority.

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 88 SpD / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Body Slam
- Rock Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

This is probably hot garbo, but hey, I've never contributed to this kind of thread before and I may as well try now. Used Turboderp's core of M-Heracross + Rotom-W, found here. Basic idea is that Hera with some defensive EVs in the right spot can tank things that'd normally screw it, like Crunch from BandTar, or tank things that'd pop its sub, like offensive Lando's EQ (minus Earth Plate). Rotom-W acts as a pivot into it against things like Toxapex and Heatran, with Waterium Z to surprise an offensive answer or to ensure a key Hydro Pump does not miss in the late game. BandTar is the obvious partner here, since it essentially eats a surprising number of Flying/Dark/Fire/Psychic coverage from varied special attacking threats like Blacephalon, Volcarona, Latios, so on and so forth, while threatening them with Pursuit on their way out. Bulu helps TTar and Heracross stay at least a bit healthier than before, while also tanking Ground hits in general from Zygarde or Lando, as well as checking things like Ash-Gren without Gunk Shot, Keldeo, Specs Koko and Lele. Doesn't tank BandTar's Stone Edge very well at all, but so few things in the meta do anyways - good thing you outspeed it. Nature's Madness can be Stone Edge to catch things like Volc and Pinsir by surprise, but I feel the M-Scizor matchup could use a little help as it is. Scarf Lati is my revenge killer + crippler of passive shit if the situation presents itself. Roost is for absorbing Scald hits and other non-essential special attacks, because nothing else outside of Rotom-W really wants to, but this can be changed to Surf based on preference. Landoot is Landoot, and my only source of Rocks. Definitely helps that Lando and Rotom still have a wonderful VoltTurn synergy together, while also being able to squeeze in chip on scary breakers like Hoopa-U and KyuB.

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
tapulele.gif

I started off with a volturn core of Rotom-wash and Mega Pidgeot. Rotom can defog and take on Heatran for Pidgeot, while Pidgeot takes care of grass types for Rotom.
Next I added Ferrothorn as a solid electric resist and a way to get up spikes to help pressure bulkier teams.
Then I added Landorus for rocks and a switchin to things like Zygarde, SD Garchomp, SD Landorus etc.
Now I wanted a strong breaker so I added Tyranitar, which also helps with Blacephalon and weakening Heatran.
Lastly I needed a scarfer and a way to pressure dark types (aka Greninja), Tapu Lele is a great scarfer and a great help vs hyper offense teams like webs, thanks to psychic terrain blocking priority

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 184 HP / 52 Atk / 44 Def / 228 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

I wanted to build around Charizard X and Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Wash can remove hazards for Charizard X and bring it in via Volt Switch to gain momentum, Charizard X in return can destroy Grass-types that might want to come in on Rotom-Wash. Tapu Bulu can check Ash Greninja and Tapu Koko which can easily destroy my offensive core, it also completes a fwg core and can weaken Earthquakes for Charizard X. Magearna was next to be added because of its ability to reliably check a lot of special attackers like Tapu Lele, which, can easily destroy my team. Defensive Scarf Landorus-T can check a lot of stuff while completing a volt-turn core with Magearna. Lastly I decided to add Tyranitar to check Blacephalon while also Pursuit trapping Pokemon like Lati@s.

Eclipse

is a Contributor Alumnus
Time to vote:

Team 1

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 120 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Blacephalon @ Firium Z
Timid Nature
- Flame Charge
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

others option : AV bulu < Scarf bulu

Volt-turn with rotom + scizor mega. Gastrodon is difficult to manage for a volt-turn so I put bulu av. Blacephalon for ferro and bulky steel Flame charge + Z move is really fun to play. And other Pokemon are very classic

Team 2

Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Mind Blown
- Shadow Ball
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Substitute

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Psyshock
- Trick

i built this with mega gyarados + choice specs blacephalon in mind considering blacephalon absolutely devastates a ton of stops to mega gyarados, whereas gyarados can usually take on tyranitar and heatran without much hitch. by no means can it lure tyranitar, but the general construction of the team doesn't give it much breathing room. also mind blown is really cool because oftentimes you'll find yourself facing something that can tank at least one shadow ball or fire blast, that's where mind blown comes in. and maybe it's just me, but i'd rather sack blace once it's done its job and mind blown is a good way to do it. volturn was something i instantly wanted to implement as it the general targets of volt switch / u-turn such as ferrothorn, landorus-t, mega venusaur, etc. are complete bait for ub burst to fire off attacks. defensive landorus-t is the standard rocker, while rotom-w takes on the more offensive set which is pretty cool. i wanted spikes to further augment mega gyarados's sweeping potential and ferrothorn fits the bill rather well. finally, i needed a scarfer, preferably something that could provide a buffer against keldeo. choice scarf latios fit nicely and since rotom-w is packing defog, this gives it room to run surf which is good for (mega) tyranitar, heatran, and mega diancie.

Team 3

Now that there is a lot of new user with Defog, riding a team is more fun than ever. It can be more creative. Well, in my case it's a solid balanced team based on the chosen mon, RotomW. His set is very simple and a little innovative with Rest + Chesto and especially the Defog. Blace analyze the idea of trying it that way and I liked it so I decided to take it that way. Sub + Salac with good speed and spa is interesting. MVenusaur because he needed something for Kartana or basically other grass type like Bulu. LandorusT always gives that balance that may be missing. It is a mon that works and always complies. No more to add, bulky with SR and Hp ice for other dorus or dragons. Magearna Z Fightium for not being so weak to Heatran or Ttar. I thought it was a great idea. Finally specs spikes Ninja. It allows me to press hard hitting + priority.

Team 4

Heracross-Mega @ Heracronite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 88 SpD / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Body Slam
- Rock Blast

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

This is probably hot garbo, but hey, I've never contributed to this kind of thread before and I may as well try now. Used Turboderp's core of M-Heracross + Rotom-W, found here. Basic idea is that Hera with some defensive EVs in the right spot can tank things that'd normally screw it, like Crunch from BandTar, or tank things that'd pop its sub, like offensive Lando's EQ (minus Earth Plate). Rotom-W acts as a pivot into it against things like Toxapex and Heatran, with Waterium Z to surprise an offensive answer or to ensure a key Hydro Pump does not miss in the late game. BandTar is the obvious partner here, since it essentially eats a surprising number of Flying/Dark/Fire/Psychic coverage from varied special attacking threats like Blacephalon, Volcarona, Latios, so on and so forth, while threatening them with Pursuit on their way out. Bulu helps TTar and Heracross stay at least a bit healthier than before, while also tanking Ground hits in general from Zygarde or Lando, as well as checking things like Ash-Gren without Gunk Shot, Keldeo, Specs Koko and Lele. Doesn't tank BandTar's Stone Edge very well at all, but so few things in the meta do anyways - good thing you outspeed it. Nature's Madness can be Stone Edge to catch things like Volc and Pinsir by surprise, but I feel the M-Scizor matchup could use a little help as it is. Scarf Lati is my revenge killer + crippler of passive shit if the situation presents itself. Roost is for absorbing Scald hits and other non-essential special attacks, because nothing else outside of Rotom-W really wants to, but this can be changed to Surf based on preference. Landoot is Landoot, and my only source of Rocks. Definitely helps that Lando and Rotom still have a wonderful VoltTurn synergy together, while also being able to squeeze in chip on scary breakers like Hoopa-U and KyuB.

Team 5

I started off with a volturn core of Rotom-wash and Mega Pidgeot. Rotom can defog and take on Heatran for Pidgeot, while Pidgeot takes care of grass types for Rotom.
Next I added Ferrothorn as a solid electric resist and a way to get up spikes to help pressure bulkier teams.
Then I added Landorus for rocks and a switchin to things like Zygarde, SD Garchomp, SD Landorus etc.
Now I wanted a strong breaker so I added Tyranitar, which also helps with Blacephalon and weakening Heatran.
Lastly I needed a scarfer and a way to pressure dark types (aka Greninja), Tapu Lele is a great scarfer and a great help vs hyper offense teams like webs, thanks to psychic terrain blocking priority

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Defog
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast

Team 6

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Rotom-Wash @ Waterium Z
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Defog

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 184 HP / 52 Atk / 44 Def / 228 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

I wanted to build around Charizard X and Rotom-Wash, Rotom-Wash can remove hazards for Charizard X and bring it in via Volt Switch to gain momentum, Charizard X in return can destroy Grass-types that might want to come in on Rotom-Wash. Tapu Bulu can check Ash Greninja and Tapu Koko which can easily destroy my offensive core, it also completes a fwg core and can weaken Earthquakes for Charizard X. Magearna was next to be added because of its ability to reliably check a lot of special attackers like Tapu Lele, which, can easily destroy my team. Defensive Scarf Landorus-T can check a lot of stuff while completing a volt-turn core with Magearna. Lastly I decided to add Tyranitar to check Blacephalon while also Pursuit trapping Pokemon like Lati@s.

Voting ends on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)