Upcoming Practice Smogon Tours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Transform Mew will be banned because the move Transform is bugged on Netbattle.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ah, it's just that the first post said "Full Advance" at first, but it's been changed now. I was just a bit missled by that. Anyway, I'll try and make it to one of these tours and see how things go. I'm not even sure if I'd want to use Mew, though lol...

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, I was just here to post that Trick Mew would count as an "illegal moveset".

This is probably a stupid question...

I might not be here the 21st, can I still participate for the other ones?

Is the tour being held all day? Because I won't be able to stick around for like 10am edt, I'll be asleep then, it'll be 1am where i live

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Is Trick Mew allowed?
why would you ask a question like that honestly it says XD moves are allowed in the first post. :/

Is the tour being held all day? Because I won't be able to stick around for like 10am edt, I'll be asleep then, it'll be 1am where i live
signups start at 10 PM EDT and usually the tour will finish in about 2 or so hours.

why would you ask a question like that honestly it says XD moves are allowed in the first post. :/
Because a ton of people kept saying "Trick Mew is banned!" in my thread about rating my team when I asked for rates. So I figured that it can't hurt to be safe.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
Well they were certainly wrong? Mew gets trick in XD. Why don't people actually set the version to Smogon Netbattle and see what they can use and what they can't? The only thing on Mew that is banned is Transform. How is this not clear.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lol I loved that video xD

yea, I guess Mew isn't all that threatening...I mean it learns all these moves, but the strategies aren't as varied....attack, status, maybe phaze...that's about it. Celebi has much more diverse roles with Leech Seed, PSong, Baton Pass, and Heal Bell, and has much more better resists, just as Justin has pointed out.

It is still another 100 across the board pogey with little weakness to utilize against it, so it would be another hard pokemon to beat down, though probably not overpowering.

so, since there hasnt been much talk about mew recently, i just thought id ask, are there going to be more mew tours? id really look forward to a tour season allowing mew...

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
the last two tours had a poor turnout, probably due mostly to HP7, so maybe there will be more mew tours. we are going to have to discuss this whole mew thing later.

edit: well this probably won't be happening soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)