Unusual team;planning to use it for OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay some of these pokemon are so common in certain teams and some are like never ever used. So I plan to mix them and play it in OU battles. Please give me any suggestions,improvements, changes for this team.

LEAD/Physical Wall

Steelix-Leftovers
Ability:Sturdy
EVs:252HP/56Atk/156Def/44SpDef
Nature:Relaxed
~Stealth Rock
~Roar
~Earthquake
~Gyro Ball
Steelix is going to be my lead. He first stealth rocks, then either he can earthquake or gyro ball the opponent if they are weak/neutral to it or otherwise start phazing with roar. He is also my major physical wall for thise team. People criticize him for having too many common weaknesses but his defense is so high that it can even go over 500 which is seriously damn high. I can also avoid these attacks from teammate support. Steelix also supports my team from electric and poison attacks.

Mixed Sweeper

Houndoom-Choice Scarf
Ability:Flash fire
EVs:36Hp/252Atk/216SpAtk/4Spd
Nature:Lonely
~Overheat
~Sucker punch
~Reversal
~Solarbeam
Houndoom is my mixed sweeper for this team. He doesnt need much speed Evs because he is scarfed anyway and with 4 spd Evs, he can outspeed all base +105 spd pokemon. And sucker punch is always there if he can outspeed Gengar and Starmie and Alakazam and stuff. Reversal for its usefulness to Blissey,Tyranitar,Weavile and other who are weak to it. Since its speed is pretty high, it can attack when its HP is low before getting hit first. Solarbeam is just a filler as I wanted 2 Special moves in this set to take advantage of its higher SpAtk stat. I will only use this for slower Ground/Water/Rock switch in pokemon. Coincidently, Houndoom is weak to all those types. Houndoom also protects my team from fire and psychic moves.

Special Wall

Noctowl-Leftovers
Ability:Insomnia
Evs:252Hp/252SpDef/4Spd
Nature:Calm
~Night Shade
~Roost
~Reflect
~Protect
Noctowl is my special wall, yes its not a blissey. With good HP and good Spdef, it can take many special hits(electric and ice needs to be watched out for) Night shade for consistent damage not relying on its horrible offensive stats, Roost of course for healing which is a must on walls, Reflect to raise its sucky defense and support team, and protect to see what the opponent is trying to do and free leftovers recovery. He helps my team from ghost and ground attacks.

Special Sweeper

Gengar-Life Orb
Ability:Levitate
EVs:156Hp/104SpAtk/248Spd
Nature:Modest
~Shadow ball
~Sludge bomb
~Focus blast
~Thunderbolt
With these moves Gengar makes the perfect special sweeper. Noone, I mean NOONE in the whole pokemon game resists his moves and that is pretty damn scary. He also supports my teammates from ground,normal, and fighting moves which is pretty good for such a frail pokemon.

Physical Sweeper

Breloom-Toxic Orb
Ability:Poison heal
EVs:156Hp/116Atk/236Spd
Nature:Jolly
~Spore
~Focus Punch
~Stonde Edge
~Seed bomb
He is my sleeper. He sleeps the pokemon with spore and proceeds to attack right away. I do not like the subpunch combo because it is just a waste on his moveslot especially when he needs stone edge. Also its highly unlikely the opponent is gonna wake up in one turn anyway and I have battled all the time with my Breloom and it was always successful like this. Breloom also absorbs all the statuses the opponent tries to aim my other pokemon.

Annoyer

Lanturn-Leftovers
Ability:Volt Absorb
Evs:252Hp/126Def/130SpDef
~Surf
~Thunder Wave
~Confuse Ray
~Stockpile
Lanturn is my bulky water and annoyer. He first thunderwaves the opponent and then confuses right after. He then can either surf to do some damage or stockpile to make him even more bulky while the pokemon is just standing there struggling to make a move. He helps my pokemon from electric attacks, most notably Noctowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)