SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do you know where Hawlucha is? And if Jynx is a version exclusive?
In-game trade for a spearow on route 3 or you can catch one on the same route for hawlucha. Jynx is not version exclusive.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, the only change that was made to SOS battles is that Pokemon will not call for help after already getting one ally to show up, unless you use an Adrenaline Orb.
They did that?

If so, I can guess why. If not going for the SOS chain it could be really annoying.

I remind the about of annoyance I had a few times trying to catch HA pokes where they would call help for 3-4 turns in a row making me waste a lot of time.

Good.

Do you know where Hawlucha is? And if Jynx is a version exclusive?
what everyone else said: in-game trade for a Spearow in the Pokemon Center of Route 3 but you can also catch them in Route 3, they're just harder to find than the other mons. and like everyone else said, Jynx is not version exclusive. Smoochum are pretty common in Seaward Cave which is by Melemele Meadow (the place with the yellow flowers) and it can sometimes SOS a Jynx if you don't feel like raising a Smoochum to lv30

Speaking of version exclusives, aside from the legends, UBs and Houndoom/Manectric, are there any others from the new mons added to the Alola dex?

Speaking of version exclusives, aside from the legends, UBs and Houndoom/Manectric, are there any others from the new mons added to the Alola dex?
Golurk seems to be VE, but I don't think we've figured out his counter part?
Clawitzer/Dragalage too, I think

Golurk seems to be VE, but I don't think we've figured out his counter part?
Clawitzer/Dragalage too, I think
Ultra Sun's encounter tables were posted last night. Golett is found as an SOS encounter in the Haina Desert, and is a version-exclusive counterpart to Baltoy.

Quick question: do the other legendaries you can catch still have that green border around them? I wanted to finally settle Type:Null/Silvally's legendary status. Even after the shiny event people are doubtful.

Quick question: do the other legendaries you can catch still have that green border around them? I wanted to finally settle Type:Null/Silvally's legendary status. Even after the shiny event people are doubtful.
Uhm... what? No one has doubts about Silvally's sub-legendary status anymore.

Do we know if "regular" (ie not legendaries nor ultra beasts) Pokémon from Ultra Wormholes have some specific IV mechanics, besides the shiny mechanics from glowing holes? I just got a level 60 Sigilyph with the following stats, after feeding it 10 Calcium and Carbos (so it has 100 SAtk and Spd EVs, no EVs on anything else)

Nature: Hasty (+Spd -Def)
HP: 175
Atk: 77
Def: 107
SAtk: 162
SDef: 104
Spd: 170

Just quickly comparing it to a Sigilyph built in Showdown to get it's IV's, I'm getting:

HP IV: 31
Atk IV: 4 or 5
Def IV: 30 or 31
SAtk IV: 31
SDef IV: 5 or 6
Spd: 31

That's one hell of a lot of 31 IVs for a randomly caught pokémon. I remember going "deep" into the wormhole before finding it (about 4000 light-years away if I'm not mistaken) but I have no idea if that's a factor in it.

Do we know if "regular" (ie not legendaries nor ultra beasts) Pokémon from Ultra Wormholes have some specific IV mechanics, besides the shiny mechanics from glowing holes? I just got a level 60 Sigilyph with the following stats, after feeding it 10 Calcium and Carbos (so it has 100 SAtk and Spd EVs, no EVs on anything else)

Nature: Hasty (+Spd -Def)
HP: 175
Atk: 77
Def: 107
SAtk: 162
SDef: 104
Spd: 170

Just quickly comparing it to a Sigilyph built in Showdown to get it's IV's, I'm getting:

HP IV: 31
Atk IV: 4 or 5
Def IV: 30 or 31
SAtk IV: 31
SDef IV: 5 or 6
Spd: 31

That's one hell of a lot of 31 IVs for a randomly caught pokémon. I remember going "deep" into the wormhole before finding it (about 4000 light-years away if I'm not mistaken) but I have no idea if that's a factor in it.
if i remeber the encounter listings, yeah, they all have three 31 IVs

I understand the Surf Pikachu has a Static ability and a random nature, does anyone know if it has any guaranteed IVs? Like the Cosplay Pikachu from ORAS?

Ultra Sun's encounter tables were posted last night. Golett is found as an SOS encounter in the Haina Desert, and is a version-exclusive counterpart to Baltoy.
I just find it hilarious that a spinner is the version exclusive counterpart to a spinblocker. But that's on the competitive side of things (Also PU Claydol when), and the version exclusivity mainly comes from the fact that they come from a similar source in terms of origins (Hebrew mythology). Otherwise 0 similarities aside from Ground typing (Claydol has a 27~ BST difference from Golurk, evolves earlier, has a far different stat arrangement etc.). But this has happened before. (Remember when Houndoom and Mightyena were version exclusives back in BW1? Good times.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)